California DMV

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-08-2008, 09:18 PM
GMKR88 is on a distinguished road
California DMV

Before we all go Mad Max on one another or start putting guns and armor on our cars like Death Race. Let me make one simple suggestion. Be you No Cal or So Cal in Los Angeles and you have to go to the DMV. make an appointment. Unless you like waiting in line and have three hours to kill. Then forget this message. But with all of these budget cuts and the like forget about just walking in it's not worth it. Stay home watch the Olympics. Go see a movie what ever. Wait that's it you could actually go to the DMV, go watch a movie and come back before they get to your number. Amazing.

Old 08-08-2008, 09:27 PM
Mr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond repute
just use AAA

Old 08-08-2008, 09:53 PM
Gcalo is a jewel in the roughGcalo is a jewel in the roughGcalo is a jewel in the rough
A few folks told me this week they had used AAA, and it was a painless experience.

The DMV is always a nightmare. Now I hear it's worse.

There are budget problems only because the spending in this state is out of hand!

Stop the spending and no budget problems!

Old 08-09-2008, 12:43 AM
OC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant future
no more sat either

Old 08-10-2008, 12:13 PM
DMV and Ticket

So I was thinking maybe with these budget cuts and State problems that maybe my photo ticket wouldn't comne in the mail. WRONG. I guess some things are working and other things aren't. Yes AAA is the way to go. Oh well. Life goes on. I guess I'll go watch the Olympics. I can't wiat until the 22nd.

Old 08-10-2008, 07:59 PM
I'm still upset, I have things to look forward to but the experience has scared me. I start to think of new. Like New Tires, Football season, Death Race and then it comes back. DMV. It's crazy I know. LONG Live AAA
G.

Old 08-10-2008, 08:15 PM
Gcalo is a jewel in the roughGcalo is a jewel in the roughGcalo is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by GMKR88
---It's crazy I know. LONG Live AAA
G.
Now it's long live AA!!

Old 08-16-2008, 08:49 PM
Steve's 996 has much to be proud ofSteve's 996 has much to be proud ofSteve's 996 has much to be proud ofSteve's 996 has much to be proud ofSteve's 996 has much to be proud ofSteve's 996 has much to be proud ofSteve's 996 has much to be proud ofSteve's 996 has much to be proud of
Made an appointment online for a personalized plate. Got to the DMV office got my number and 10 minutes later I was at the counter, form filled out, paid and walked out the door. There were tons of people in the office, obviously w/o appointments. I'd have to rate it a 9 out of 10.

Old 08-17-2008, 06:42 PM
Rubbing It In

Thanks for all of the help and the advice people. I'm glad you all had a great experience. Unlike mine. I hope I heled a lot of people out there. I'm going to take out my agression on the Olympics. Or better yet go back to my Death Race rant.