Wheels/Tires
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

The DEFINITIVE guide for selecting & sizing TIRES for PERFORMANCE

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-09-2015, 08:09 PM
stuntman is a name known to allstuntman is a name known to allstuntman is a name known to allstuntman is a name known to allstuntman is a name known to allstuntman is a name known to all
The DEFINITIVE guide for selecting & sizing TIRES for PERFORMANCE

Hey guys,

After years of testing and compiling data, I finally condensed everything I have learned down into one article on How to PROPERLY select and size TIRES for PERFORMANCE.

This article disproves a lot of common misconceptions (actually, almost every aspect of the tire from the UTQG and temperature to the labeled width of the tire) and challenges the typical thought process of how people look for new tires and gives a better alternative that will make sizing wheels and tires much easier in the future with less trial and error. The information here applies both for street cars as well as dedicated track cars.

"The most important part of your car is not the engine, suspension, or brakes. It’s the TIRES!!! This is because your car can only perform as well as the capability of its tires. I’m often asked which tire is best and what size to buy. In this article I discuss my methods for choosing and properly sizing the right tires. I’m not into the “hella-flush” or “stance” scenes so this article is focused towards those who care about the PERFORMANCE of their car, whether on the street or on the track."

How to PROPERLY select and size TIRES for PERFORMANCE > MotoIQ - Automotive Tech, Project Cars, Performance & Motorsports

Enjoy

Old 09-17-2015, 10:04 AM
damon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond repute
Some good information in your guide. Thank you for using our website as a point of reference for much of it. We do our best to provide the most information we can.

**Don't forget to add my name to online orders!**

Or use this link:
http://www.tirerack.com/a.jsp?a=BH1&url=index.jsp