Sharkwerks VS EuroSport Exhaust

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-06-2015, 10:48 AM
gsc
gsc has a brilliant futuregsc has a brilliant futuregsc has a brilliant futuregsc has a brilliant futuregsc has a brilliant futuregsc has a brilliant futuregsc has a brilliant futuregsc has a brilliant futuregsc has a brilliant futuregsc has a brilliant futuregsc has a brilliant future
Sharkwerks VS EuroSport Exhaust

Has anyone heard the Sharkwerks exhaust? Price is less than 1/2 the Eurosport, plus made in America. I am looking for a subtle exhaust, not a superloud exhaust.

GSC

Old 05-06-2015, 03:25 PM
991TurboS is a glorious beacon of light991TurboS is a glorious beacon of light991TurboS is a glorious beacon of light991TurboS is a glorious beacon of light991TurboS is a glorious beacon of light991TurboS is a glorious beacon of light
If you are looking for a subtle exhaust note, then stay with the OEM setup and save some money. I replaced mine because the OEM was subtle, too subtle, and I wanted something louder.

Old 05-06-2015, 05:28 PM
1Gunner is a splendid one to behold1Gunner is a splendid one to behold1Gunner is a splendid one to behold1Gunner is a splendid one to behold1Gunner is a splendid one to behold1Gunner is a splendid one to behold1Gunner is a splendid one to behold
I have the SharkWerks on my TT for about a year now and am happy with the increased sound level over stock.

Not to much, not to little. No droning either.

Old 05-06-2015, 06:00 PM
disden will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by 1Gunner
I have the SharkWerks on my TT for about a year now and am happy with the increased sound level over stock. Not to much, not to little. No droning either.
Glad to hear you like it. I am patiently waiting for mine arrive, they are on back order! I really love my TT, but man it's too quiet. Its more then subtle, Its really quiet. The stock exhaust is my only complaint. My prior C2S with PSE sounded so amazing, I miss that exhaust note.

Old 05-06-2015, 08:56 PM
wch bos is a jewel in the roughwch bos is a jewel in the roughwch bos is a jewel in the roughwch bos is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by 1Gunner
I have the SharkWerks on my TT for about a year now and am happy with the increased sound level over stock.

Not to much, not to little. No droning either.
+1. Just installed mine and love it. Louder with more audibles burbles but no annoying drone.

Also the guys at Sharkwerks are a pleasure.

Old 05-08-2015, 11:42 AM
1Gunner is a splendid one to behold1Gunner is a splendid one to behold1Gunner is a splendid one to behold1Gunner is a splendid one to behold1Gunner is a splendid one to behold1Gunner is a splendid one to behold1Gunner is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by wch bos
+1. Just installed mine and love it. Louder with more audibles burbles but no annoying drone.

Also the guys at Sharkwerks are a pleasure.
all the above....
+1! on Alex and crew!

Old 05-08-2015, 01:33 PM
White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !
Haven't heard of the Eurosport. Europipe?

Old 05-08-2015, 01:41 PM
gsc
gsc has a brilliant futuregsc has a brilliant futuregsc has a brilliant futuregsc has a brilliant futuregsc has a brilliant futuregsc has a brilliant futuregsc has a brilliant futuregsc has a brilliant futuregsc has a brilliant futuregsc has a brilliant futuregsc has a brilliant future
COrrected: Europipe is the exhaust.

Old 05-08-2015, 04:33 PM
White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !
Don't let pricing fool you. Europipe only makes exhausts for 911 turbos. That is their focus and there's nothing finer. There are plenty of cheaper exhaust out there, as I've tried most. But if you want a nice clean naturally aspirated 911 sound, there is no alternative than the Europipe. A close second is the akropovic. With that said, you need to hear them in person to determine the sound that you want (so subjective).

Old 05-08-2015, 05:58 PM
Scarafin is a jewel in the roughScarafin is a jewel in the roughScarafin is a jewel in the roughScarafin is a jewel in the rough
I've had Akra's in the past, and they are outstanding systems.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think they have a 991 turbo system yet.

Wish they did

Scar

Old 05-09-2015, 07:10 PM
Big Slick is just really niceBig Slick is just really niceBig Slick is just really niceBig Slick is just really nice
Europipe , sound is perfect . had mind 4 weeks now .

Old 05-09-2015, 08:05 PM
sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !
I have the Europipe on my 991 TTS. At idle or with turbos off the in car volume is similar to stock albeit with a pitch lower in frequency. Outside the car it is louder. With turbos on you will hear the turbos spooling on and off. And outside the car you can really hear them according to many people on meets I have been in.

Overall, the Europipe is not a super loud exhaust. It is subtle. It gives you the freer flow you need for the GIAC Stage 2 ECU flash but is quiet enough that you can still have a normal convo or phone call in the car or listen to music. There are better choices if you want a really loud 991 Turbo exhaust.

In terms of quality, multiple Porsche mechanics who install all of the aftermarket exhausts have told me that the quality of the Europipe is the top in the market -- especially the build quality. Current price is about $4k.

Old 05-10-2015, 09:30 AM
enzom has a reputation beyond reputeenzom has a reputation beyond reputeenzom has a reputation beyond reputeenzom has a reputation beyond reputeenzom has a reputation beyond reputeenzom has a reputation beyond reputeenzom has a reputation beyond reputeenzom has a reputation beyond reputeenzom has a reputation beyond reputeenzom has a reputation beyond reputeenzom has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by sdg1871
I have the Europipe on my 991 TTS. At idle or with turbos off the in car volume is similar to stock albeit with a pitch lower in frequency. Outside the car it is louder. With turbos on you will hear the turbos spooling on and off. And outside the car you can really hear them according to many people on meets I have been in.

Overall, the Europipe is not a super loud exhaust. It is subtle. It gives you the freer flow you need for the GIAC Stage 2 ECU flash but is quiet enough that you can still have a normal convo or phone call in the car or listen to music. There are better choices if you want a really loud 991 Turbo exhaust.

In terms of quality, multiple Porsche mechanics who install all of the aftermarket exhausts have told me that the quality of the Europipe is the top in the market -- especially the build quality. Current price is about $4k.
I concur. I am very happy with the Europipe setup. Dealer also was amazed at the quality of the work.

I just cannot comment on other exhausts. Haven't head any others in person.

Old 05-11-2015, 10:21 PM
Nfall has much to be proud ofNfall has much to be proud ofNfall has much to be proud ofNfall has much to be proud ofNfall has much to be proud ofNfall has much to be proud ofNfall has much to be proud ofNfall has much to be proud of
Went with Europipe 2 months ago. Of course everyone has their own preference in exhaust note. To me it almost sounds stock noise level, but deeper tone until about 2500rpms. After that it really wakes up and the tone is 100% on point. Of course turbo spool up and down is thrilling.
A big thing I noticed is how quiet the cabin is. I had my dad crack around the block and I was shocked how loud it was.

Old 05-12-2015, 10:18 AM
tommyboy214 Is a GOD !tommyboy214 Is a GOD !tommyboy214 Is a GOD !tommyboy214 Is a GOD !tommyboy214 Is a GOD !tommyboy214 Is a GOD !tommyboy214 Is a GOD !tommyboy214 Is a GOD !tommyboy214 Is a GOD !tommyboy214 Is a GOD !tommyboy214 Is a GOD !
6 months later I still love my Europipe exhaust. The exhaust note is subtle but adds a lot of character. The build quality is the best on the market and customer service top notch. There is no drone and doesn't throw a CEL.

I have a separate thread on the topic if you do a search.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Sharkwerks VS EuroSport Exhaust