Just a little something different

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-27-2015, 08:14 AM
megmarc is on a distinguished road

Had the same thing on my last Porsche, a 95 993. Of course the spoiler allowed a much bigger emblem, but I still like this.

Attached Images  
Old 05-27-2015, 02:22 PM
Sizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond repute
Interesting! I kinda dig it! Cool...

Old 05-27-2015, 03:51 PM
eg991 is a splendid one to beholdeg991 is a splendid one to beholdeg991 is a splendid one to beholdeg991 is a splendid one to beholdeg991 is a splendid one to beholdeg991 is a splendid one to beholdeg991 is a splendid one to beholdeg991 is a splendid one to behold
Pretty neat!

Old 05-27-2015, 04:14 PM
Jersey Shore is a splendid one to beholdJersey Shore is a splendid one to beholdJersey Shore is a splendid one to beholdJersey Shore is a splendid one to beholdJersey Shore is a splendid one to beholdJersey Shore is a splendid one to beholdJersey Shore is a splendid one to beholdJersey Shore is a splendid one to behold
I kind of like that. What size is that and is it a vinyl decal?

Old 05-29-2015, 09:21 AM
size

Its 7/8 inches tall and 9 inches wide with the Porsche font. Any yes vinyl decal

Old 06-01-2015, 04:16 PM
Jersey Shore is a splendid one to beholdJersey Shore is a splendid one to beholdJersey Shore is a splendid one to beholdJersey Shore is a splendid one to beholdJersey Shore is a splendid one to beholdJersey Shore is a splendid one to beholdJersey Shore is a splendid one to beholdJersey Shore is a splendid one to behold

Thanks. Just did mine, love it.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	photo87.jpg
Views:	102
Size:	3.98 MB
ID:	421358  
Old 06-01-2015, 05:13 PM
gwi999 is on a distinguished road
I Dont know about this one its not something i would do it already has Porsche on the bumper and then again right above it. Thats kinda tacky maybe if it said something else other than Porsche. Years ago a girl had on the back of her Porsche 'If you can beat me you can eat me' now that was cool. Maybe try 'I blew by you' when the spoiler opens thats cool and might start a race.

Can anyone else come up with something good to put in that spot.

Last edited by gwi999; 06-01-2015 at 05:15 PM.
Old 06-01-2015, 05:47 PM
To each his own. I think a "proverb" back there might be tackier.

Old 06-01-2015, 10:08 PM
991TurboS is a glorious beacon of light991TurboS is a glorious beacon of light991TurboS is a glorious beacon of light991TurboS is a glorious beacon of light991TurboS is a glorious beacon of light991TurboS is a glorious beacon of light
Not for me. It looks silly to have the billboard "Porsche" in big silver letters on the bumper cover, then the same thing just above it.

Get yourself a license plate frame with the word "Porsche" on it and folks behind you can read it three times instead of two!

Old 06-02-2015, 06:48 AM
Looks great Jersey

Old 06-02-2015, 10:10 AM
tanman will become famous soon enough
This one might be a little over the top. I do like the black Porsche emblem on the bumper. I did black out all the script on my car to make it less noticeable. Most people know what car these are.

Attached Images  
Old 06-02-2015, 11:24 AM
Originally Posted by megmarc
Looks great Jersey
Thank you.
I just responded to the OP and thought it was a nice touch/surprise when the spoiler lifted. In the red it is very discreet as you can't see it very well from directly behind, I love the controversy that a little something like this generates on this forum. Like I did it to their car.

Old 06-02-2015, 11:25 AM
STG991 Is a GOD !STG991 Is a GOD !STG991 Is a GOD !STG991 Is a GOD !STG991 Is a GOD !STG991 Is a GOD !STG991 Is a GOD !STG991 Is a GOD !STG991 Is a GOD !STG991 Is a GOD !STG991 Is a GOD !
Keep the spoiler down, the car looks much better that way.

The sticker trick looks like something a Honda or Subaru 20 something gamer dude would do.

Just when you thought the big billboard in the back wasn't enough.

Not trying to be rude, but is just my opinion. A little too much!

Old 06-02-2015, 11:31 AM
Michael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by STG991
Keep the spoiler down, the car looks much better that way.

The sticker trick looks like something a Honda or Subaru 20 something gamer dude would do.

Just when you thought the big billboard in the back wasn't enough.

Not trying to be rude, but is just my opinion. A little too much!
+1. Not my thing but appreciate the effort.

Old 06-02-2015, 02:33 PM
barncobob is a jewel in the roughbarncobob is a jewel in the roughbarncobob is a jewel in the roughbarncobob is a jewel in the rough
not for me.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.