996 Previous model naturally aspirated Porsche 911 community. Discuss C2, C2s, C4, C4s, Targa and Cabriolets.

My dash now "aluminized" :-)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-30-2013, 11:20 PM
fullmetaljacket will become famous soon enough
My dash now "aluminized" :-)

Just sharing my dash now with aluminum trimmings. Found the all black look a little dull so I tried the aluminum stick ons...

from this...

to this...

Attached Images   
Old 07-01-2013, 08:06 AM
Former Vendor
ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !
I really like the cluster surround Now you'll have to take some pictures of your stereo setup in the back.

Old 07-01-2013, 12:35 PM
Pors-Vette is a jewel in the roughPors-Vette is a jewel in the roughPors-Vette is a jewel in the rough
I really like the look of the center stack. Info on where to buy please.

Old 07-01-2013, 05:54 PM
PoRsChE_ShIfTiN has a spectacular aura aboutPoRsChE_ShIfTiN has a spectacular aura aboutPoRsChE_ShIfTiN has a spectacular aura about
Nice!! Came out awesome

Old 07-01-2013, 06:44 PM
PoRsChE_ShIfTiN has a spectacular aura aboutPoRsChE_ShIfTiN has a spectacular aura aboutPoRsChE_ShIfTiN has a spectacular aura about
I apologize. This posted on my phone and I don't know how it posted in your thread. I tried deleting it but, I can't on my phone.

Attached Images         

Last edited by PoRsChE_ShIfTiN; 07-01-2013 at 06:47 PM.
Old 07-01-2013, 06:56 PM
JSavinoJr has a spectacular aura aboutJSavinoJr has a spectacular aura aboutJSavinoJr has a spectacular aura about
I did mine with PlastiDip. Came out great !

Attached Images  
Old 07-01-2013, 07:09 PM
Wow that came out awesome!!! I have the silver trim pieces from Porsche but, I might do the back of my seats with that cause I have the sport seats with the hard plastic back. I think I found my next project!!

Old 07-01-2013, 07:10 PM
Jsavino, what's the toggle for?

Old 07-02-2013, 01:47 AM
fullmetaljacket will become famous soon enough
Thanks guys! I got this from here...

http://www.directcartrim.com/servlet...Carrera/Detail

My advise is to clean the surface with alcohol before installing the aluminum stickers. If the dash is not clean, they will fall off. On some parts I used contact cement.

I like what JSavinoJr did to his and just painted it. That was my first choice. Good job! (Yes, what's the toggle switch for?)

Now for my stereo setup in the back...

I have 2 8" Punch subs and 2 6.5" Rockford Fosgate subs mounted on a wooden box I customized to fit at the back. All of them driven by a 400w amp located at the front compartment beside the CD changer. It has a remote sub output remote on the side of the center console so that you can adjust the thump thump :-)

Thanks again!

Attached Images  
Old 07-02-2013, 06:04 PM
JSavinoJr has a spectacular aura aboutJSavinoJr has a spectacular aura aboutJSavinoJr has a spectacular aura about
Toggle is for my rear wing. I did it way before i was on this website and didn't know about using a factory button haha.

Old 07-02-2013, 06:25 PM
Former Vendor
MishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond repute
That interior came out great! Looks more up to date.