996 Previous model naturally aspirated Porsche 911 community. Discuss C2, C2s, C4, C4s, Targa and Cabriolets.

Need help, what are these wheel centers called

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-30-2015, 02:38 PM
NYoutftr is a splendid one to beholdNYoutftr is a splendid one to beholdNYoutftr is a splendid one to beholdNYoutftr is a splendid one to beholdNYoutftr is a splendid one to beholdNYoutftr is a splendid one to beholdNYoutftr is a splendid one to behold
Question Need help, what are these wheel centers called

Need help, what are these wheel centers called, I would like to see if they make some to fit some Cargraphic 3 piece wheels I just purchased.
TY

Old 12-30-2015, 05:07 PM
pmkazz will become famous soon enoughpmkazz will become famous soon enough
Cargraphic makes them. Contact them directly.

Originally Posted by NYoutftr
Need help, what are these wheel centers called, I would like to see if they make some to fit some Cargraphic 3 piece wheels I just purchased.
TY

Old 12-30-2015, 06:58 PM
geetee has a brilliant futuregeetee has a brilliant futuregeetee has a brilliant futuregeetee has a brilliant futuregeetee has a brilliant futuregeetee has a brilliant futuregeetee has a brilliant futuregeetee has a brilliant futuregeetee has a brilliant futuregeetee has a brilliant futuregeetee has a brilliant future
imitation center caps...they are a little heavy though.
Fit's most aftermarket wheels....they don't fit stock ones...
I used them for a while and sitting on the shelf somewhere now

Old 12-30-2015, 07:52 PM
NYoutftr is a splendid one to beholdNYoutftr is a splendid one to beholdNYoutftr is a splendid one to beholdNYoutftr is a splendid one to beholdNYoutftr is a splendid one to beholdNYoutftr is a splendid one to beholdNYoutftr is a splendid one to behold
Thats what I thought they would be called but could not find any

Going on this car:

I am going to have centers painted color match, but wanted something a like those fake center lugs, wheels are 3 piece cargraphic

What brand did you have?

Old 12-31-2015, 10:48 PM
geetee has a brilliant futuregeetee has a brilliant futuregeetee has a brilliant futuregeetee has a brilliant futuregeetee has a brilliant futuregeetee has a brilliant futuregeetee has a brilliant futuregeetee has a brilliant futuregeetee has a brilliant futuregeetee has a brilliant futuregeetee has a brilliant future
I'm pretty sure they're all the same. Even cargraphic one's aren't made by them. Mine looks just like the one's posted above.
It's a 4 piece with the removable red pin. It did look good on the car...

Old 12-31-2015, 10:52 PM

Last edited by geetee; 12-31-2015 at 10:55 PM.
Old 01-01-2016, 08:53 AM
darn, could not open file, are they plastic or aluminum?
how do they attach, is it just a snap fit or some kind of expansion lock going into center of wheel?
BTW, thanks for your input

Old 01-01-2016, 09:56 AM
alum. Can be separated to be painted
a bolt holds 2 plates together. One plate goes on the inside and the outside plate is what you see in picture with the red pin.

Old 01-21-2016, 01:19 PM
turbogts is on a distinguished road
http://www.rennline.com/Rennline-Whe...oductinfo/W01/

$175.00 a set of 4 i have these on my 996 GT3 and 996C4. these are a three piece metal center cap.

Old 01-21-2016, 02:07 PM
Perfect, ty
What are the little screws around the center, are they fake?

Old 01-22-2016, 11:10 AM
no the three screw are real. every pat on theses caps is real and they completely dis-assemble very easy if you want to paint a different color.

Old 01-22-2016, 01:39 PM
You don't have to drill wheels do you?
Or are they contained in the center cap?

Old 01-22-2016, 03:28 PM
no dont drill anything. take off wheel, takeout old center cap, hold base ring from front, backing ring from back side, center nut from front though back part hold everything together, screw center to tight, done repeat each wheel..

Old 01-22-2016, 06:33 PM
Sounds good
Ty again

Old 01-23-2016, 11:12 AM
wheel centers

here is a photo of what these centers look like.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	lg aug 2015 photos 097.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	201.1 KB
ID:	438140   Click image for larger version

Name:	September 2014 944 GT3 curent photos 027.JPG
Views:	44
Size:	1.64 MB
ID:	438141  

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Need help, what are these wheel centers called