997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

GT2RS Aero conversion

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-23-2015, 07:37 AM
pureporsche Is a GOD !pureporsche Is a GOD !pureporsche Is a GOD !pureporsche Is a GOD !pureporsche Is a GOD !pureporsche Is a GOD !pureporsche Is a GOD !pureporsche Is a GOD !pureporsche Is a GOD !pureporsche Is a GOD !pureporsche Is a GOD !
GT2RS Aero conversion

I'm thinking about updating my aero to GT2RS style... been sifting through these boards to try to identify the best developed (quality) and competitively priced products.

Has any one had experience with installing the NR Automobile Accessories kits? I think Vivid use their parts for their builds?

Old 04-23-2015, 09:27 AM
speedsterr has much to be proud ofspeedsterr has much to be proud ofspeedsterr has much to be proud ofspeedsterr has much to be proud ofspeedsterr has much to be proud ofspeedsterr has much to be proud ofspeedsterr has much to be proud ofspeedsterr has much to be proud ofspeedsterr has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by pureporsche
I'm thinking about updating my aero to GT2RS style... been sifting through these boards to try to identify the best developed (quality) and competitively priced products.

Has any one had experience with installing the NR Automobile Accessories kits? I think Vivid use their parts for their builds?
Send a message to Emre from ESmotors.

Old 04-23-2015, 10:20 AM
White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !
There was a full GT2 OEM conversion kit on here for sale a little while back. You might check the parts section.

Old 04-23-2015, 03:21 PM
Banned
turbofever is a splendid one to beholdturbofever is a splendid one to beholdturbofever is a splendid one to beholdturbofever is a splendid one to beholdturbofever is a splendid one to beholdturbofever is a splendid one to beholdturbofever is a splendid one to beholdturbofever is a splendid one to behold
please just use oem parts, its a headache otherwise.

fiberglass has no business being on a Porsche, it may be worth seeing how much a local dealer can charge you to order up the parts

Old 04-23-2015, 07:08 PM
speedsterr has much to be proud ofspeedsterr has much to be proud ofspeedsterr has much to be proud ofspeedsterr has much to be proud ofspeedsterr has much to be proud ofspeedsterr has much to be proud ofspeedsterr has much to be proud ofspeedsterr has much to be proud ofspeedsterr has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by turbofever
please just use oem parts, its a headache otherwise.

fiberglass has no business being on a Porsche, it may be worth seeing how much a local dealer can charge you to order up the parts
At least 30k lol. Been down this road before. Tiele is the best bet.

Old 04-23-2015, 10:56 PM
pureporsche Is a GOD !pureporsche Is a GOD !pureporsche Is a GOD !pureporsche Is a GOD !pureporsche Is a GOD !pureporsche Is a GOD !pureporsche Is a GOD !pureporsche Is a GOD !pureporsche Is a GOD !pureporsche Is a GOD !pureporsche Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by speedsterr
At least 30k lol. Been down this road before. Tiele is the best bet.
I've looked at these guys before - I think you're spot on.
Only downside is that the parts are shipped from UK.

I was worried about the fiberglass option, however these days it's almost impossible to tell them apart from the OEM parts.

Old 04-24-2015, 02:42 AM
acf
acf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to behold
I love oem decked-out mods. Subscribed for final result.

Old 04-24-2015, 04:55 AM
yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !
i've just sold my oem GT2 RS kit minus a few carbon pieces that i didnt have. i had it for a while seems like no one was interested in buying it till now.

Old 04-24-2015, 07:11 AM
Originally Posted by yllwturbo
i've just sold my oem GT2 RS kit minus a few carbon pieces that i didnt have. i had it for a while seems like no one was interested in buying it till now.
Damn

What kit did you have, OEM? Curious as to the condition, fit, price?

Old 04-24-2015, 12:05 PM
Banned
turbofever is a splendid one to beholdturbofever is a splendid one to beholdturbofever is a splendid one to beholdturbofever is a splendid one to beholdturbofever is a splendid one to beholdturbofever is a splendid one to beholdturbofever is a splendid one to beholdturbofever is a splendid one to behold
how about 997 gt2 bumpers

I purchased a gt2 oem rear brand new form a dealer for $1600 the front bumpers are around 5k though

Old 04-26-2015, 03:31 PM
INFINITE is just really niceINFINITE is just really niceINFINITE is just really niceINFINITE is just really nice
email me jeff@jeffdapra.com I have done the full conversion to my 11 TTS and 07 Turbo

Old 04-26-2015, 07:28 PM
Originally Posted by INFINITE
email me jeff@jeffdapra.com I have done the full conversion to my 11 TTS and 07 Turbo
How about instead of PM u post in this thread and help everyone else out?

Old 04-26-2015, 07:31 PM
aa909 has a reputation beyond reputeaa909 has a reputation beyond reputeaa909 has a reputation beyond reputeaa909 has a reputation beyond reputeaa909 has a reputation beyond reputeaa909 has a reputation beyond reputeaa909 has a reputation beyond reputeaa909 has a reputation beyond reputeaa909 has a reputation beyond reputeaa909 has a reputation beyond reputeaa909 has a reputation beyond repute
how about instead of pm u post in this thread and help everyone else out?
lol +1

Old 04-27-2015, 12:10 PM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by pureporsche

If you're still looking for ideas on your conversion, feel free to look at our list of Aero parts for your car. If anything you can use it to compare it to others. Just remember the prices there are retail online, we make really good deals to forum members and would love the opportunity to earn your business.

Vivid 997 Aero

If you got any questions let myself or Sean know.

-RyanG

Old 04-27-2015, 12:33 PM
ET777 is on a distinguished road
How about instead of PM u post in this thread and help everyone else out?
+1

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: GT2RS Aero conversion