997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

997.2 PDK Values

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-22-2016, 04:16 PM
Boosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Marpir821
Have you ran a Carfax. I know its not a PDK but still sounds pretty cheap.
1+ On the Carfax!

Old 07-25-2016, 01:03 PM
Jasoneo5 will become famous soon enough
All - THANK YOU for the response. This car has a clean carfax and is in fact a PDK.

Here is my dilemma. The vehicle has been at the dealership for nearly 9 months. The price has dropped from an initial asking price of 96k to 85k. It has been at 85k for about 4-5 months now without any bites. Given this situation, I expected the dealership to be willing to negotiate a bit more on price to get it off the lot.

I think what I'm hearing is that most folks here are in favor of the deal....correct? Ultimately I came to this forum to get the 3rd party opinions on price since the dealership isn't budging much. Thanks!

Old 07-27-2016, 03:56 PM
E-Gear has a reputation beyond reputeE-Gear has a reputation beyond reputeE-Gear has a reputation beyond reputeE-Gear has a reputation beyond reputeE-Gear has a reputation beyond reputeE-Gear has a reputation beyond reputeE-Gear has a reputation beyond reputeE-Gear has a reputation beyond reputeE-Gear has a reputation beyond reputeE-Gear has a reputation beyond reputeE-Gear has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Jasoneo5
All - THANK YOU for the response. This car has a clean carfax and is in fact a PDK.

Here is my dilemma. The vehicle has been at the dealership for nearly 9 months. The price has dropped from an initial asking price of 96k to 85k. It has been at 85k for about 4-5 months now without any bites. Given this situation, I expected the dealership to be willing to negotiate a bit more on price to get it off the lot.

I think what I'm hearing is that most folks here are in favor of the deal....correct? Ultimately I came to this forum to get the 3rd party opinions on price since the dealership isn't budging much. Thanks!

Amigo - it sounds like a GREAT deal to me. I would go for it.

As stated above, if all body panels check out okay and the car is clean through out, then go for it.

FYI, if the dealer doesn't want to budge on the price any further, then ask them for a super deep discount on the maintenance stuff like the plugs and brake fluid change.

I used to own a 2011 TTS PDK and loved it; it was built like a tank and it never gave me any issues.

Hope this helps

Thanks,
E-Gear

Old 08-09-2016, 02:40 PM
Jasoneo5 will become famous soon enough
Thanks for all the info guys. I ended up purchasing the car almost 2 weeks ago. Pictures below:

Old 08-09-2016, 05:40 PM
997TTEQNY has a brilliant future997TTEQNY has a brilliant future997TTEQNY has a brilliant future997TTEQNY has a brilliant future997TTEQNY has a brilliant future997TTEQNY has a brilliant future997TTEQNY has a brilliant future997TTEQNY has a brilliant future997TTEQNY has a brilliant future997TTEQNY has a brilliant future997TTEQNY has a brilliant future
Beautiful

Congratulations. Enjoy in good health

Old 10-17-2016, 07:35 AM
somefoo1 is a glorious beacon of lightsomefoo1 is a glorious beacon of lightsomefoo1 is a glorious beacon of lightsomefoo1 is a glorious beacon of lightsomefoo1 is a glorious beacon of lightsomefoo1 is a glorious beacon of light
whats the understood max hp capacity of a stock PDK? is it higher than a stock 6 speed?

Old 10-17-2016, 07:40 AM
Boosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by somefoo1
whats the understood max hp capacity of a stock PDK? is it higher than a stock 6 speed?
I will take a **** after around 650 AWHP...trust me on this.

Old 10-17-2016, 07:44 AM
somefoo1 is a glorious beacon of lightsomefoo1 is a glorious beacon of lightsomefoo1 is a glorious beacon of lightsomefoo1 is a glorious beacon of lightsomefoo1 is a glorious beacon of lightsomefoo1 is a glorious beacon of light
Damn... that's weird i have a buddy with a 600hp golf r... you'd think i'd be significantly stronger than that lol