996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Pulled the trigger.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-12-2003, 01:22 PM
SHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud of
Pulled the trigger.

Incoming is this 03 GT2 from an out of state dealer...... Will take some cool pictures post delivery.

I wanna thank Joe West for turning me on to this dealer with the more than fair deal.

Old 07-12-2003, 01:36 PM
EM 996 GTS is on a distinguished road
WHOA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
be sure to post more pics later!
VERY nice!

Old 07-12-2003, 01:42 PM
DarioTexas is just really niceDarioTexas is just really niceDarioTexas is just really niceDarioTexas is just really nice
I hate you SHANK!

Old 07-12-2003, 01:50 PM
SHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud of
So is the reason why I have posted this thread too...

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...p?threadid=140

Old 07-12-2003, 02:33 PM
oak
oak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud of
Shank, congrats! can't wait to see what you have planned!

Old 07-12-2003, 05:29 PM
996GT2 is on a distinguished road

Nice....
If you don't mind me asking....how much did you pay??
I'm just trying to get a feel for the market.....My 02 is up for sale at the moment if you know anyone looking.

Old 07-12-2003, 06:08 PM
DJ
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Outstanding Partner - Way to go!

Old 07-12-2003, 06:50 PM
cjv
cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !
Shank,

I'm kind of partial to your choice of colors.

Old 07-12-2003, 08:31 PM
Basic Sponsor
Wheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond repute
congrats ryan!

http://www.wheelexperts.com
email: peter@wheelexperts.com

HRE | Forgeline | Modulare | PUR | TechArt | Brabus | Novitec | Vossen | Avant Garde | Vorsteiner | BBS | Eisenmann | Quicksilver | Brembo | KW | WALD | +many more

***DFW Showroom now OPEN at 4515 McEwen Rd in Dallas, 1 block West of the Dallas Galleria***

***WE SHIP WORLDWIDE!!!!!***
Old 07-12-2003, 08:53 PM
PorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats Ryan....Whata ride. Will hate to see the old one go, but the new one is YEHAA

Old 07-12-2003, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by PorschePhD
Congrats Ryan....Whata ride. Will hate to see the old one go, but the new one is YEHAA
Stephen, check your voicemail.

Shank

Old 07-12-2003, 10:59 PM
Jack(LA) is on a distinguished road
Great news Ryan -- you'll love the car. Congrats!

Old 07-13-2003, 09:35 AM
Joe West is on a distinguished road
My Pleasure

Hi Ryan,

Glad things worked out for you. I'd be interested in hearing the details that you finally worked out since there are about 3 other people on funcarsonline who are in the process of trying to work out a deal with Mark... might as well help them to leverage a good deal "Well... you just sold a GT2 to Ryan for invoice... you must be able to sell me one too!" <grin> Send me a private email if you'd like.

Also... if you want to give everyone a link to the whole collection of pictures I took; feel free.

Finally... the offer still stands if you want me to go over the GT2 with a fine-tooth comb before it ships; just let me know. I'd be happy to help.

Kind Regards,

Joe West

Old 07-13-2003, 10:06 AM
FredinNY is on a distinguished road
Real nice! Congrats!!

The combo of carbon and aluminum looks great!!!

Old 07-13-2003, 10:18 AM
Re: My Pleasure

Originally posted by Joe West
Hi Ryan,

Finally... the offer still stands if you want me to go over the GT2 with a fine-tooth comb before it ships; just let me know. I'd be happy to help.

Kind Regards,

Joe West

------------------------------------
Joe, you know what...I may take you up on that offer. Thanks for your help. Other funcars members were talking to Mark about this GT2 or other 911's?

Yes, I did get it a hair below Invoice, and they'll cover shipping. What is weird, for some strange reason, the GT2 insurance quote is cheaper than my 996 Turbo. No comprende??

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Pulled the trigger.