997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

MY BABY 997s SC, HAS GOT TO GO,,, NEW ONE ON THE WAY!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-28-2008, 10:19 AM
cpadula is on a distinguished road
MY BABY 997s SC, HAS GOT TO GO,,, NEW ONE ON THE WAY!!!

FOR SALE:

White and Silver 06' 997s - 6000 miles
evoms super charger
rss plenum
black all leaher interior with grey stiching
carbon fiber trim, shift ****, console, door sills
evoms peddles
tpms
sport crono
bose systm
xenon headlights
sport seats
pse
evoms headers
gt3 front end
misha gt3 rear end with double muffler
misha gtm rear wing
techart sideskirts
techart multifunction steering wheel ( AWESOME )
19" porsche sport wheels
evoms carbon strut bar
hardwired for passport
3m clear bra
light tinted windows

also have stock rear bumper cover and aero wing with car.

Car is still like new, sticker was around 115K plus 25K invested.
Never Abused, or Tracked.. SW Florida Car Garage Kept very, very clean...

105K asking price.

picts to come..

email casey.padula@soaxperts.com with any questions or requests

Thanks,

Casey

Last edited by cpadula; 04-28-2008 at 10:35 AM.
Old 04-28-2008, 10:42 AM
cayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond repute
would you like to part out?

Old 04-28-2008, 10:47 AM
Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !
If you decide to part it out, I'd be interested in the SC, the sideskirts, and the misha wing.

Old 04-28-2008, 12:34 PM
gravedgr has a reputation beyond reputegravedgr has a reputation beyond reputegravedgr has a reputation beyond reputegravedgr has a reputation beyond reputegravedgr has a reputation beyond reputegravedgr has a reputation beyond reputegravedgr has a reputation beyond reputegravedgr has a reputation beyond reputegravedgr has a reputation beyond reputegravedgr has a reputation beyond reputegravedgr has a reputation beyond repute
$105k MSRP
-$25k depreciation
+ $3k add ons (10% value)
- $5k cannot be warrantied
====
$78k tops

Old 04-28-2008, 03:21 PM
Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !
Yeah, you'd be smart to part it out. The deal is that you'd have to find a buyer with your same taste, which will be hard. Mods hold hardly any value at resale. You're probably in the $72-80k range.

If you want to part it out, I'm consider your sideskirts, misha wing, and SC.

Old 04-28-2008, 04:22 PM
FASTLANE has a reputation beyond reputeFASTLANE has a reputation beyond reputeFASTLANE has a reputation beyond reputeFASTLANE has a reputation beyond reputeFASTLANE has a reputation beyond reputeFASTLANE has a reputation beyond reputeFASTLANE has a reputation beyond reputeFASTLANE has a reputation beyond reputeFASTLANE has a reputation beyond reputeFASTLANE has a reputation beyond reputeFASTLANE has a reputation beyond repute
i'm interested in the tint!

Old 04-28-2008, 05:15 PM
Awaiting Email Confirmation
Dominique997SC is on a distinguished road
so you paid 125k for the car... asking 105k after 2 years while 20% of the price being mods?

I can only wish to find a fool to pay that much for my car when I ever decide to sell it.

Don't get offended, just drop your price by at least 25k if you want to sell it as is.

good luck anyway!

Old 04-28-2008, 08:30 PM
NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by gravedgr
$105k MSRP
-$25k depreciation
====
$78k tops
Ouch, that's a little low for this car. I would think mid 80's

Last edited by NorthVan; 04-28-2008 at 08:33 PM.
Old 04-28-2008, 08:32 PM
NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !
what are you getting?

Old 04-28-2008, 08:58 PM
yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by gravedgr
$105k MSRP
-$25k depreciation
====
$78k tops
I agree with you .

He's better off converting to stock and selling the mods OR taking them into his next car .

If he sells the package the buyer must have the identical taste to get more than than the 78K you quote .

Old 04-29-2008, 05:58 AM
hidesert will become famous soon enough
If you do part it out, I'd be interested in the wheel.

Old 04-29-2008, 09:02 AM
gravedgr has a reputation beyond reputegravedgr has a reputation beyond reputegravedgr has a reputation beyond reputegravedgr has a reputation beyond reputegravedgr has a reputation beyond reputegravedgr has a reputation beyond reputegravedgr has a reputation beyond reputegravedgr has a reputation beyond reputegravedgr has a reputation beyond reputegravedgr has a reputation beyond reputegravedgr has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by yrralis1
I agree with you .

He's better off converting to stock and selling the mods OR taking them into his next car .

If he sells the package the buyer must have the identical taste to get more than than the 78K you quote .
Yep. Parting out, although a pain in the ***, is the best financial route.

Old 04-29-2008, 04:58 PM
surfingbuddhist has a spectacular aura aboutsurfingbuddhist has a spectacular aura about
Can't wait to see the pics

Old 04-29-2008, 07:27 PM
Gundo has much to be proud ofGundo has much to be proud ofGundo has much to be proud ofGundo has much to be proud ofGundo has much to be proud ofGundo has much to be proud ofGundo has much to be proud ofGundo has much to be proud ofGundo has much to be proud of
Good lesson here for the mod-happy among us

you just don't get anywhere close to the money back that you spend on mods, no matter how tasteful or perfectly sorted the car may be.

Old 04-29-2008, 09:57 PM
///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold
A little high. Need to lower a little. Good luck.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 1.00 average.

Quick Reply: MY BABY 997s SC, HAS GOT TO GO,,, NEW ONE ON THE WAY!!!