Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

New to Forum!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-16-2012, 02:57 PM
vantageS2011 has a spectacular aura aboutvantageS2011 has a spectacular aura about
New to Forum!

Hey all, just joined this forum. saying hello.

Old 03-16-2012, 03:26 PM
dicktahoe is a glorious beacon of lightdicktahoe is a glorious beacon of lightdicktahoe is a glorious beacon of lightdicktahoe is a glorious beacon of lightdicktahoe is a glorious beacon of light
Welcome. You'll find this site very active and very helpful. Hopefully your Aston will be trouble free, but most of us have small issues so we help each others. Once again, Welcome to the site.

Old 03-16-2012, 03:53 PM
vantageS2011 has a spectacular aura aboutvantageS2011 has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by dicktahoe
Welcome. You'll find this site very active and very helpful. Hopefully your Aston will be trouble free, but most of us have small issues so we help each others. Once again, Welcome to the site.
thats great to know. thanks! what kind of problems have you heard of ?

Old 03-17-2012, 06:12 AM
juanilovantage-s is on a distinguished road
Welcome!!! Im a newbie tooo..

Old 03-17-2012, 06:23 AM
black penguin has a brilliant futureblack penguin has a brilliant futureblack penguin has a brilliant futureblack penguin has a brilliant futureblack penguin has a brilliant futureblack penguin has a brilliant futureblack penguin has a brilliant futureblack penguin has a brilliant futureblack penguin has a brilliant futureblack penguin has a brilliant futureblack penguin has a brilliant future
welcome

Welcome and what are you driving?

I have had zero issues with my Vantage. My favorite car so far!!

Old 03-17-2012, 06:41 AM
juanilovantage-s is on a distinguished road
I have had zero issues with my Vantage. My favorite car so far!![/quote]
+1

Old 03-17-2012, 07:00 AM
Former Vendor
Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !
Welcome Guys!

Old 03-17-2012, 10:23 AM
dicktahoe is a glorious beacon of lightdicktahoe is a glorious beacon of lightdicktahoe is a glorious beacon of lightdicktahoe is a glorious beacon of lightdicktahoe is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by vantageS2011
thats great to know. thanks! what kind of problems have you heard of ?
Just scan the Threads on this site. You'll see problems that people are trying to get fixed (failure to start, shifting problems, Noises and Rattles, Error codes they get) or suggestions on "non-problems" like recommended new brake pads, or Air Filters, or modifications such as "Remove Fuse 22" to get a nice Exhaust note 100% of the time.

Old 03-17-2012, 10:32 AM
CJPatel has a spectacular aura aboutCJPatel has a spectacular aura about
Welcome, recently this subforum for Aston Martin has grown drastically with members and information. I'm happy that we have a place to come and share knowledge/tips.

Old 03-17-2012, 11:11 AM
DetomasoGTS74 has much to be proud ofDetomasoGTS74 has much to be proud ofDetomasoGTS74 has much to be proud ofDetomasoGTS74 has much to be proud ofDetomasoGTS74 has much to be proud ofDetomasoGTS74 has much to be proud ofDetomasoGTS74 has much to be proud ofDetomasoGTS74 has much to be proud of
Welcome, love the new S!

Old 03-17-2012, 02:10 PM
wow so many fellow aston / vantage owners! its great! The new S is great. shame it didn't come in an option for manual. Both have their plus though. I'm pretty used to the paddle shifting.

Old 03-17-2012, 08:06 PM
scottblack has a spectacular aura aboutscottblack has a spectacular aura aboutscottblack has a spectacular aura about
Welcome to the group!

Old 03-18-2012, 06:17 AM
Vergis has a spectacular aura aboutVergis has a spectacular aura aboutVergis has a spectacular aura about
Welcome. Much better forum then some others you will find on Aston Martin .

Old 03-18-2012, 06:48 AM
Dr. G has a spectacular aura aboutDr. G has a spectacular aura about
Welcome! I love my '12 S. I've had an issue with failure to start. The dealer installed a new transmission module and it took care of the problem for a while. Recently I've had two instances where the car wouldn't turn over so it goes back in tomorrow.

Where are you on LI? I grew up in Lynbrook.

Old 03-18-2012, 01:06 PM
Racer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud of
Welcome to the new guys. Let's see some pics!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: New to Forum!