Audi S4, S6, RS4, RS6, R8 etc.
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

Audi R8 HRE Content Platinum Motorsport #2

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-06-2009, 12:59 PM
///M Lifestyle has a spectacular aura about///M Lifestyle has a spectacular aura about
Thumbs up Audi R8 Agetro M140

here is another R8

NOT HRE WHEELS!!!!!!!!!

Wheels: Agetro M140

Last edited by ///M Lifestyle; 04-24-2009 at 09:56 PM.
Old 02-07-2009, 03:51 PM
rodzam is on a distinguished road
is that ben ballers R8?

Old 02-07-2009, 05:46 PM
IndebtS5 has a reputation beyond reputeIndebtS5 has a reputation beyond reputeIndebtS5 has a reputation beyond reputeIndebtS5 has a reputation beyond reputeIndebtS5 has a reputation beyond reputeIndebtS5 has a reputation beyond reputeIndebtS5 has a reputation beyond reputeIndebtS5 has a reputation beyond reputeIndebtS5 has a reputation beyond reputeIndebtS5 has a reputation beyond reputeIndebtS5 has a reputation beyond repute
Sweet!!!

Old 02-07-2009, 06:11 PM
800 is on a distinguished road
never though they have such a nice R8 in China. all that details, brake caliper and the exhaust!!!

Old 02-07-2009, 06:29 PM
///M Lifestyle has a spectacular aura about///M Lifestyle has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by rodzam
is that ben ballers R8?
yes it is, I am sure you have seen him around, always spot him on Melrose or Sunset

Old 02-07-2009, 07:06 PM
ThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the roughThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the roughThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the roughThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the rough
looks sick, but i'd take off that platinum frame in the front

Old 02-08-2009, 12:58 PM
rs_t is on a distinguished road
Love it!

Old 02-09-2009, 06:15 AM
SRatha has much to be proud ofSRatha has much to be proud ofSRatha has much to be proud ofSRatha has much to be proud ofSRatha has much to be proud ofSRatha has much to be proud ofSRatha has much to be proud ofSRatha has much to be proud ofSRatha has much to be proud ofSRatha has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by 800
never though they have such a nice R8 in China. all that details, brake caliper and the exhaust!!!
that car is not in china mate!

Old 02-09-2009, 11:58 AM
Former Vendor
HRE_Alan has a brilliant futureHRE_Alan has a brilliant futureHRE_Alan has a brilliant futureHRE_Alan has a brilliant futureHRE_Alan has a brilliant futureHRE_Alan has a brilliant futureHRE_Alan has a brilliant futureHRE_Alan has a brilliant futureHRE_Alan has a brilliant futureHRE_Alan has a brilliant futureHRE_Alan has a brilliant future
Beware of knockoffs

Originally Posted by ///M Lifestyle
here is another R8 but in white with black P40

Looks great but the wheel appears to be knockoff of an HRE P40. It's a pretty good knockoff but I should know... I designed the P40. Everyone please make sure you contact HRE directly or deal with an authorized HRE dealer to ensure you are buying genuine HRE products.

Old 02-09-2009, 02:36 PM
GRACEHMS has much to be proud ofGRACEHMS has much to be proud ofGRACEHMS has much to be proud ofGRACEHMS has much to be proud ofGRACEHMS has much to be proud ofGRACEHMS has much to be proud ofGRACEHMS has much to be proud ofGRACEHMS has much to be proud ofGRACEHMS has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by HRE_Alan
Looks great but the wheel appears to be knockoff of an HRE P40. It's a pretty good knockoff but I should know... I designed the P40. Everyone please make sure you contact HRE directly or deal with an authorized HRE dealer to ensure you are buying genuine HRE products.
Wow - thanks for the heads-up.

Old 02-09-2009, 08:32 PM
carlover08 is on a distinguished road
wow so platinum is selling fake HRE's thats messed is platinum a 6speed vendor ? can we get of approved HRE's vendors on 6speed so this doesn't happen to a member! make it a sticky wow 140k rolling on fakes is like going to jared's and get fake diamonds wow messed up

Old 02-09-2009, 10:22 PM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute

Old 02-09-2009, 10:42 PM
Former Vendor
HRE_Alan has a brilliant futureHRE_Alan has a brilliant futureHRE_Alan has a brilliant futureHRE_Alan has a brilliant futureHRE_Alan has a brilliant futureHRE_Alan has a brilliant futureHRE_Alan has a brilliant futureHRE_Alan has a brilliant futureHRE_Alan has a brilliant futureHRE_Alan has a brilliant futureHRE_Alan has a brilliant future
So at the risk of the wrath of our dealers and my sales guys, I'll list the 6Speed sponsors that I know are authorized dealers. I probably don't have this 100% correct but it should be a safe list. Obviously we have some other great dealers not on 6Speed but I figure it is fair to only mention the guys sponsoring.

Wheels Boutique
Wheel Enhancement
Vivid Racing
Sharkwerks
GMG
Titan Motorsports
Evosport
RPM/Evolution Motorsport
ASR Engineering
AWE Tuning
GMP Performance
Speedware

If you're supposed to be on this list I apologize... that's why I'm not in Sales. I can fix... just PM me.

Old 02-10-2009, 10:42 AM
Dino V is just really niceDino V is just really niceDino V is just really niceDino V is just really niceDino V is just really nice
nice catch on the knock offs.

Old 02-10-2009, 10:52 AM
How does it appear to be a knockoff? They would not sell fake wheels and mess up the reputation that they have built over the years with hard work.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Audi R8 HRE Content Platinum Motorsport #2