Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Fs: 2004 sy gt3

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-28-2014, 02:14 PM
LTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud of
Sold: 2004 sy gt3

Year: 2004
Make: Porsche
Model: 911
Price: $62000
Mileage: 47000
Color: Speed Yellow
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): CA
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

Sold

IF YOU'VE BEEN SITTING ON THE SIDELINES FOR MY CAR, MY DROP DEAD DATE FOR TRADE-IN IS FAST APPROACHING. IF NOT SOLD BY THE WEEKEND AFTER WERKS REUNION, I START PUTTING IT BACK TO STOCK.

To my original listing, I added:
A/C charged
Cup splitter
OEM GT3 wheels available for plus $2K

LAST AND FINAL PRICE REDUCTION BEFORE IT GETS TRADED IN. I MAKE A FEW EXTRA BUCKS BY SELLING DIRECTLY. YOU GET A GREAT DEAL!!

I do not want to trade it in. I want to know it's going to a knowledgeable owner. SOMEONE MAKE ME A REASONABLE OFFER AS-IS. SAVE ME THE TROUBLE OF TAKING IT BACK TO STOCK.

Unfortunately, due to a physical disability, I will need to sell my GT3, which I've owned it since Jan '05. I will move to a PDK-equipped car. Looking at the 997GTS.

So, for sale:
2004 GT3:
- Speed Yellow/black
- Sport seats with Porsche crest in headrest (IXSC)
- “GT3” leather stitched console cover
- Yellow safety belts (IXSY)
- 47,xxx miles
- At 44,730 miles (work done at Shark Werks)
Coolant pipes pinned
Coolant hoses replaced
Guard LSD installed
Numeric shifter cables installed
RSS adjustable rear link kit
RSS adjustable toe steer kit
RSS Tarmac engine mounts
A/C charged
- At 43,200 miles
Front brake discs and pads
- FVD-Brombacher ECU flash to 400 hp (flashed for smoother low- and midrange)
- RS carbon fiber wing with 4 deg and 8 deg shims (stock wing included)
- RS front bumper
- RS air collector (Manthey carbon fiber piece, painted to match)
- Cup splitter
- Cargraphic bumper grille screens
- Macarbon carbon fiber mirror housings
- GruppeM carbon fiber airbox with K&N filters
- Thicker steering wheel (XPA)
- Cruise control (C02)
- Headlamp washer (M288)
- Forgeline SX3 wheels w/Porsche crest center caps (OEM GT3 wheels available plus $2K)
- TC Design custom rollbar
- TRG toe links
- Cargraphic Super Sound Export mufflers (CARP96GT3ETS, stock mufflers included)
- 997 shifter (996 shifter included)
- Aluminum pedal set
- Motorsport brake airducts
- Safecraft halon extinguisher on B-K rollbar mount
- AutoMetrics tie-downs
- Clear Armoured
- Center console delete (removed parts included)
- Hardwired for V1 (detector not included)
- CDC-4 6-disc CD changer (does not communicate with the CDR23)
- Slightly used set of rear discs

I have the title, and a clear CarFax.

The bumper, left fender and radiator were replaced in March '05 due to going into a tire barrier at Laguna Seca, hence the RS bumper. Repairs were monitored, inspected and approved by Bob Brooks (viperbob) and Adam Green, two well-regarded P-car guys. I have the details of the work.

The splitter attachment holes in the bottom of front bumper have been repaired as the holes became elongated from the splitter being knocked off a few times.

12 track days. Ran DEs in 2005 and 2006; has not been on the track since. Injured in a motorcycle accident in March 2007, which ended my tracking it.

Operating hours as of 3/28/14:
Total- 1034 hours
Type 1- 1999 @962 hrs
Type 2 -1596 @239 hrs

Also, seen in Adrian Streather’s 996 book.

$62.0K as-is
$58.0K without the cf pieces (blade, airbox, and mirrors)

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Copy of GT3 Head-on.jpg
Views:	559
Size:	753.0 KB
ID:	352400   Click image for larger version

Name:	P3300010.JPG
Views:	471
Size:	669.2 KB
ID:	353107   Click image for larger version

Name:	P3300007.JPG
Views:	348
Size:	675.5 KB
ID:	353108   Click image for larger version

Name:	P3300013.JPG
Views:	349
Size:	606.5 KB
ID:	353109  

Last edited by LTCJMRamos; 09-03-2014 at 06:19 PM. Reason: Sold
Old 03-30-2014, 12:34 AM
mavila is a glorious beacon of lightmavila is a glorious beacon of lightmavila is a glorious beacon of lightmavila is a glorious beacon of lightmavila is a glorious beacon of lightmavila is a glorious beacon of light
Can't believe you're selling this J!

Old 03-31-2014, 08:07 AM
Premium Sponsor
Rhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond repute
So sorry to hear Joe! What an amazing GT3! Someone is going to be an extremely lucky new owner.

Contact me directly to get the latest FVD forum member discount!

Rhonda Roxburgh
+1-954-571-2050 x 1
rhonda.roxburgh@fvd.net

Visit our online shop for an extensive selection of tuning and original parts www.fvd.net

Old 04-01-2014, 04:46 PM
LTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud of
Now at AutoTrader

Last edited by LTCJMRamos; 04-01-2014 at 06:16 PM.
Old 04-08-2014, 10:34 AM
Tmainevent will become famous soon enough
love 996 GT3's in speed yellow! GLWS

Old 06-28-2014, 09:12 PM
Price reduced:
$65.9K as-is
$61.9K without the cf pieces (blade, airbox, and mirrors)

Old 07-23-2014, 07:29 AM
ttt, still available

Old 07-23-2014, 08:58 AM
Alan C. has a reputation beyond reputeAlan C. has a reputation beyond reputeAlan C. has a reputation beyond reputeAlan C. has a reputation beyond reputeAlan C. has a reputation beyond reputeAlan C. has a reputation beyond reputeAlan C. has a reputation beyond reputeAlan C. has a reputation beyond reputeAlan C. has a reputation beyond reputeAlan C. has a reputation beyond reputeAlan C. has a reputation beyond repute
My favorite color for an 04. Great looking car.

Old 07-28-2014, 06:26 PM
LAST AND FINAL PRICE REDUCTION BEFORE IT GETS TRADED IN. I MAKE A FEW EXTRA BUCKS BY SELLING DIRECTLY. YOU GET A GREAT DEAL!!

$62.0K as-is
$58.0K w/o the carbon fiber pieces

Old 08-06-2014, 12:54 PM
IF YOU'VE BEEN SITTING ON THE SIDELINES FOR MY CAR, MY DROP DEAD DATE FOR TRADE-IN IS FAST APPROACHING. IF NOT SOLD BY THE WEEKEND AFTER WERKS REUNION, I START PUTTING IT BACK TO STOCK.

To my original listing, I added:
A/C charged
Cup splitter
OEM GT3 wheels available for plus $2K

Old 08-07-2014, 02:37 PM
I do not want to trade it in. I want to know it's going to a knowledgeable owner. SOMEONE MAKE ME A REASONABLE OFFER. SAVE ME!!

Old 09-03-2014, 06:18 PM
Sold