Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

2008 MB CLK63 AMG Black Series

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-14-2016, 01:24 PM
NYC_Z06 is just really niceNYC_Z06 is just really niceNYC_Z06 is just really niceNYC_Z06 is just really nice
2008 MB CLK63 AMG Black Series

Year: 2008
Make: Mercedes-Benz
Model: CLK-Class
Price: $53900
Mileage: 47035
Color: SILVER
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): TX
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

Selling my Black Series. Stock, no mods, not tracked, 5th owner. Sale is being handled by Dallas Motorsports. PM any inquiries you may have. Thanks.

http://www.dallasmotorsports.com/web...exas/33444406/

Attached Images     

Last edited by NYC_Z06; 10-19-2016 at 11:34 AM.
Old 10-15-2016, 11:59 AM
euro400 is on a distinguished road
Great looking BS. Number of owners/paint work/accidents?

Old 10-16-2016, 05:56 AM
NYC_Z06 is just really niceNYC_Z06 is just really niceNYC_Z06 is just really niceNYC_Z06 is just really nice
2nd owner, no accidents, entire font bumper was replaced including CF brake vents, all MB OEM parts.

Old 10-16-2016, 11:40 AM
Turbopun Is a GOD !Turbopun Is a GOD !Turbopun Is a GOD !Turbopun Is a GOD !Turbopun Is a GOD !Turbopun Is a GOD !Turbopun Is a GOD !Turbopun Is a GOD !Turbopun Is a GOD !Turbopun Is a GOD !Turbopun Is a GOD !
Your link got chopped up and doesn't work.

This should work

Old 10-16-2016, 12:25 PM
Any reason why the front bumper was replaced and repaired?

Old 10-16-2016, 12:34 PM
Originally Posted by Turbopun
Your link got chopped up and doesn't work.

This should work
Thanks.

Originally Posted by euro400
Any reason why the front bumper was replaced and repaired?
Fender liner came loose. Separated from car snapping a piece off the bumper.

Old 10-16-2016, 02:21 PM
dewilmoth has a brilliant futuredewilmoth has a brilliant futuredewilmoth has a brilliant futuredewilmoth has a brilliant futuredewilmoth has a brilliant futuredewilmoth has a brilliant futuredewilmoth has a brilliant futuredewilmoth has a brilliant futuredewilmoth has a brilliant futuredewilmoth has a brilliant futuredewilmoth has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by NYC_Z06
Thanks.Fender liner came loose. Separated from car snapping a piece off the bumper.
Beautiful car.

It looks like there's some marks on the lower passenger side sill behind the front wheel. Is that from the liner that came loose? And if so, why wasn't that repaired when the bumper was? Can you include some better pictures of that area? Any other paint damage on the car? Thanks.

Old 10-16-2016, 02:37 PM
Thanks. Those marks might be grease/dirt. Wasn't from the fender liner detaching. I don't think the car was detailed before the photos. Any additional photos can be requested from Spencer at Dallas Motorsports. Car is at their facility.

Originally Posted by dewilmoth
Beautiful car.

It looks like there's some marks on the lower passenger side sill behind the front wheel. Is that from the liner that came loose? And if so, why wasn't that repaired when the bumper was? Can you include some better pictures of that area? Any other paint damage on the car? Thanks.

Old 10-16-2016, 02:44 PM
dewilmoth has a brilliant futuredewilmoth has a brilliant futuredewilmoth has a brilliant futuredewilmoth has a brilliant futuredewilmoth has a brilliant futuredewilmoth has a brilliant futuredewilmoth has a brilliant futuredewilmoth has a brilliant futuredewilmoth has a brilliant futuredewilmoth has a brilliant futuredewilmoth has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by NYC_Z06
Thanks. Those marks might be grease/dirt. Wasn't from the fender liner detaching. I don't think the car was detailed before the photos. Any additional photos can be requested from Spencer at Dallas Motorsports. Car is at their facility.
Thanks for the fast reply. I'll talk to Spencer.

Old 10-21-2016, 01:26 PM
Thanks for the fast reply. I'll talk to Spencer.
I'd like to bring to light some shady dealings with the seller and the representing dealer, Dallas Motorsports. My brother offered $50k for the car yesterday morning and his offer was immediately accepted. He provided the dealer with a credit card for the deposit, and we arranged air travel from CA and FL to meet at DFW to inspect the car and finalize the purchase on Saturday. This is his first "nice" car purchase, and I have owned more than a few high end cars, so I offered my help in the purchase inspection. This afternoon my brother received a call from the salesman stating the car was sold to someone else for a better price. This is unacceptable.

Regardless of inventory, I will not be making any future purchases from Dallas Motorsports or NYCZ06. Making an extra few bucks at the expense of your integrity is short sighted. Hopefully this saves someone else the hassle and waste of time. Thanks for reading.

Old 10-21-2016, 01:46 PM
Not sure NYCZO6 was aware of the situation but both selling parties' integrity is very questionable here.

Old 10-21-2016, 01:52 PM
Originally Posted by euro400
Not sure NYCZO6 was aware of the situation but both selling parties' integrity is very questionable here.
I have to assume that he was told about my brothers deal, then later told they had a higher offer. Regardless, he made a poor choice in who represented his car.

Old 10-21-2016, 03:42 PM
I employed Dallas Motorsports to manage the sale transaction on my behalf. I did not negotiate the terms with any of the prospective acquirers including you or your brother (however, I did agree to include an extra set of rims, were you/your brother to purchase the car). I’ve communicated with the salesperson subsequent to your posting. As my agent, I believe they acted in a fair and rationale manner and certainly consistent with my best interest. Specifically, they accepted the fully committed “as is” purchase as opposed to the contingent offer that could be renegotiated or abandoned altogether without any recourse. They indicated to me that they did not try to persuade you to increase your offer which was below the ask, nor ask you to contractually obligate yourself to a purchase sight unseen. My understanding is that this is scenario is a somewhat unique occurrence, but it’s how they have to handle it in order to protect the seller. I didn’t appreciate this at first, but after having them walk me through it, it reaffirmed my rationale for using an professional agent like Dallas Motorsports because I might have managed (or mismanaged) the process in way that could have left me without a buyer. I understand that might not be the explanation you want to hear, but it’s what happened. Anyone who has done business with me personally would not describe me a shady or dishonest, but I can’t prevent you from posting a critique to the contrary. I’m sorry a transaction could not be accomplished with you/your brother.

I'd like to bring to light some shady dealings with the seller and the representing dealer, Dallas Motorsports. My brother offered $50k for the car yesterday morning and his offer was immediately accepted. He provided the dealer with a credit card for the deposit, and we arranged air travel from CA and FL to meet at DFW to inspect the car and finalize the purchase on Saturday. This is his first "nice" car purchase, and I have owned more than a few high end cars, so I offered my help in the purchase inspection. This afternoon my brother received a call from the salesman stating the car was sold to someone else for a better price. This is unacceptable.

Regardless of inventory, I will not be making any future purchases from Dallas Motorsports or NYCZ06. Making an extra few bucks at the expense of your integrity is short sighted. Hopefully this saves someone else the hassle and waste of time. Thanks for reading.

Old 10-21-2016, 03:55 PM
Administrator
GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !
This is exactly why we don't like consignment sales and will not permit them in the future