Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

I am finished! PICS Included

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-26-2007, 11:24 AM
Captain Tal will become famous soon enough
I am finished! PICS Included

Well... almost.

I have finished my first round of mods to my Cayenne Turbo. I will put on cross drilled rotors when I rework my brakes this spring but for now, I am finished.

List of mods to date:
2005 Black/Black Cayenne Turbo
  • I replaced the extra high beam bulb, the cornering light and the fog light bulbs with PIAA bulbs. Very nice add.
  • Added Techart Headlight covers - I wasn't too sure about this at first but I really like them now.
  • Porsche Silver Grill insert - I know some prefer black but I think this really compliments the silver trim and it looks different than most everyone else.
  • Porsche Wheel Arches - Painted black. Not quite as aggressive as other wheel arches but a nice touch.
  • Porsche Sill Trim - Painted Black These are hard to see in the poor pics but they really help form an aggressive stance and lower the posture of the rig.
  • Clear side markers
  • Silver Hood Crest
  • Lowering Links - Nice alternative to $2000 lowering module. Lowered about 1.5"
  • Miltek Exhaust - Deeper throaty sound that has no resonance and puts a smile on my face.
  • Cat Bypass Pipes - same as above
  • EVO Intake - Improved breathing helps with power. A lil noisy but not too bad.
  • GIAC ECU Flash - definite improvement in throttle response and quicker acceleration off the line. A lot of power for a SUV
  • MoBridge iPod integration. - Very cool listening to my iPhone taking calls through my bluetooth headset.
  • Work performed by my friends and Board Sponsors MAXRPM Motorsports
  • 21" BBS RX II Wheels

Last edited by Captain Tal; 12-26-2007 at 11:36 AM.
Old 12-26-2007, 11:43 AM
ALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to behold
Captain - looks great!! I like the lowered stance and the wheels! The lowering links are a great add on for the money!

Enjoy it in good health!

Old 12-26-2007, 11:55 AM
fastoc996twint is on a distinguished road
Nice......... So How Much Are Those Lowering Links And Where Can I Get Them?????
Id Remove The Mud-flaps....jmho.........looks Clean!!!

Old 12-26-2007, 12:23 PM
cellg8 is on a distinguished road
Just Gorgeous!!!

Old 12-26-2007, 12:50 PM
Captain Tal will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by fastoc996twint
Nice......... So How Much Are Those Lowering Links And Where Can I Get Them?????
Id Remove The Mud-flaps....jmho.........looks Clean!!!
Lowering Links available from adjustableairride.com

Mud flaps were a mistake by dealer. They ordered the wrong arches and had them painted before they realized they were wrong. They paid for the mud flaps. Not too bothered by them.

Old 12-26-2007, 12:58 PM
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Looks great! I agree with you, on your truck, the silver inserts are a nice touch - VERY good looking ride

Any chance we can get a few sound clips of that exhaust?

Old 12-26-2007, 02:03 PM
MeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of light
Two thumbs up on the upgrades, Honestly I really really like every single thing you have done to your cayenne.

Now just add the RSS plenum,Aerokit front and rear valance and enjoy your cayenne. I am telling you to get the aerokit front and rear because they balance out your new Aerokit sideskirts and add an even more sportier appeal to your gorgeous cayenne.

Old 12-26-2007, 02:20 PM
Banned
M3-ADDICT is infamous around these partsM3-ADDICT is infamous around these parts
You need to add in some spacers for the back & Front. It's a shame not having a flush tight finish look with the fender.

Fantastic progress though.

Old 12-26-2007, 03:08 PM
arcticsilver997 is on a distinguished road
Looks good.

Old 12-26-2007, 04:20 PM
cayenne418 is on a distinguished road
Looks great! Love the grill inserts

Old 12-26-2007, 06:21 PM
Griza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud of
Looks good!! Can you take a shot directly from the side?

Old 12-26-2007, 06:40 PM
LIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant future
you are never DONE. lol
done for the year maybe.
the car looks really good.

raja

Old 12-26-2007, 06:44 PM
Shawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond repute
Looks cool!

Old 01-18-2008, 04:47 AM
Vyper340 has a spectacular aura aboutVyper340 has a spectacular aura aboutVyper340 has a spectacular aura about
Where is a good location to get the headlight covers??? How much were they?

Old 01-18-2008, 05:28 AM
MeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Vyper340
Where is a good location to get the headlight covers??? How much were they?
gmpperformance.com or vividracing.com

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: I am finished! PICS Included