Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

Suggestions for aftermarket replacement for PCM/dvd/radio/Gps in 05 CTT w. Bose

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-03-2013, 02:13 PM
ciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant future
I did not do the update on this yet since I bit the bullet and took the PCM apart and fixed what was going wrong with it. It was a couple hours of work and the unit seems to be working fine for now.
Regardless, doing this change is looking more and more appealing to make the display and radio more 21 century like for this car.
I may do something in next few months or if the orig. PCM bites the dust.

I put the thread together mainly so that when I do get around to doing this, I will have all the info at my fingertips from one thread and wont have to do research again. All needed info and parts will be together, and hoped it may help others too in their PCM swap quest.

Originally Posted by Skylinegtrv98
Hi...I was just wondering if you got around to doing this upgrade yet? ...

Old 10-03-2013, 02:23 PM
ciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant future
Updated post #5 with info on online pricing for MOST-HUR unit that I found.
I am sure there may be otherse, but these are cheaper than buying from Nav-TV.

Old 02-19-2014, 12:54 PM
TimATC is on a distinguished road
Wink

For those that have upgraded to an aftermarket head unit, what information did you lose in the instrument cluster? Is it just radio station and nav info, or are more processes tied to the PCM?

I'm looking to upgrade the entire system, head unit, amp and speakers.

Thanks for your input, sorry for reviving an old thread.