Notices
Garage Forum Share pictures of your garage with the rest of the 6speedonline members. Learn about Garage flooring, painting, art, and more in this forum.

finished my garage

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-20-2007, 09:27 AM
Banned
Thatcher is infamous around these partsThatcher is infamous around these partsThatcher is infamous around these partsThatcher is infamous around these partsThatcher is infamous around these partsThatcher is infamous around these parts
finished my garage

before:

progress..

finished:

the 'garage queen'

and the car that has to stay outside

Old 05-20-2007, 11:02 AM
daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !
Great project. You really turned that space around. Everything looks great!

Old 05-20-2007, 11:10 AM
adybuncio is a jewel in the roughadybuncio is a jewel in the roughadybuncio is a jewel in the rough
whoa!!!! like day and night!!! great job!!!

Old 05-20-2007, 02:08 PM
barchetta7550 is on a distinguished road
i love the corrado... that was my first car

Old 05-20-2007, 02:52 PM
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
Nice job!! And that is proof you don't have to be Dave Krek-baller rich to pull off a nice garage...

(Dave - I am definitely pulling your chain )

Old 05-20-2007, 05:53 PM
Dan
Dan is a splendid one to beholdDan is a splendid one to beholdDan is a splendid one to beholdDan is a splendid one to beholdDan is a splendid one to beholdDan is a splendid one to beholdDan is a splendid one to behold
whats the scoop on the queen?

Old 05-20-2007, 11:06 PM
Booost This is on a distinguished road
Just outta curiosity, why is the car parked on blocks? Probably a stupid question.....

Old 05-22-2007, 09:54 PM
Banned
Thatcher is infamous around these partsThatcher is infamous around these partsThatcher is infamous around these partsThatcher is infamous around these partsThatcher is infamous around these partsThatcher is infamous around these parts
thanks guys.

to answer some questions.. the car is on 2x's to help distribute the weight.. there is a basement underneith that wooden floor! I did reinforce the floor underneith though, it's plenty strong.

the "garage queen" is an all metal widebody 98 GTI vr6 with an HPA turbo kit, full carbon fiber interior, audi tt avus grey, 44k miles.. it's purely a show car, lots of fun on the weekends though. currently building up a set of Recaro A8's for the car.

I'm moving to Seattle in a few weeks and leaving my house (and garage) behind, but I'll be shipping the GTI and driving out the Corrado. My next project once i'm out on the west coast is an e30 m3, then a 930.

Old 05-22-2007, 09:56 PM
Phoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant future
Beautiful GTI VR6.

Old 05-23-2007, 08:02 AM
bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !
HPA makes some serious power with those kits what are you making at the wheels?

Old 05-23-2007, 09:28 AM
BIG LUV is a jewel in the roughBIG LUV is a jewel in the roughBIG LUV is a jewel in the rough
Love the Corrado.

Old 05-25-2007, 05:29 PM
TMH
TMH is on a distinguished road
Ive had many Mk3 GTIs myself, yours is awesome, i believe I've seen it on vwvortex before

Old 06-07-2007, 12:25 PM
DrwVIP is on a distinguished road
Why the move to seattle? You will love it here!

Old 06-11-2007, 12:01 PM
MattM has much to be proud ofMattM has much to be proud ofMattM has much to be proud ofMattM has much to be proud ofMattM has much to be proud ofMattM has much to be proud ofMattM has much to be proud ofMattM has much to be proud ofMattM has much to be proud of
great transformation !

Old 06-23-2007, 01:12 AM
fong718 is on a distinguished road
nice job. I need to do that too.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: finished my garage