Toys for Tots Charity Car Show 12/20/08

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-24-2008, 12:17 PM
blackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of light
Toys for Tots Charity Car Show 12/20/08

What: Bring a toy and show off your ride! All family, friends and pets are invited to the TFT Charity Car Show.
All car show participants must bring at least ONE NEW TOY DONATION as an entry fee to the car show! All toys must be UNWRAPPED please.
Car Show will be top three Peoples Choice! Awards will vary!
Everyone else attending is encouraged to bring a toy donation as well. All donations will go to Toys for Tots!

Time: Car Show Participants (All make/models welcome): Please arrive between 11 AM - 12 PM
Event: 12 PM - 5 PM

Address:
9601 Courthouse Road
Vienna, VA 22181
Phone: (703) 938-7532

Directions:

Map View!

Satellite View!

THE PARKING LOT LABELED NOTTOWAY PARK ON THE SATELLITE VIEW IS THE LOT WE WILL BE USING!!! Below is another map! Parking lot with RED X is where the event will be held!

Rain location: This is a Rain or Shine event!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I will keep a list of sites we post on so that we do not have multiple people posting on the same site! If you will be posting on another site, please post the name/address of the site and state your name so that I can update this list. If you will be posting on another site, please make sure you are an active member so that our thread does not get deleted. If need be, please contact the site admin and clear it with them first.

Those of you who will be posting this on other sites, Please try to keep an accurate as possible head count and update me on this thread. I will keep that head count next to your name as well. This will give us an idea of how many people will be in attendance!

Thanks in advance for everyones help. LETS GET THE WORD OUT!!!

Sites posted on...

1. DCAWD.com (C32Vroom) -
2. VWVortex.com (twotonedmk3) -
3. DSD (twotonedmk3) -
4. benbuilt4u (twotonedmk3) -
5. audizine.com (osofast10) -
6. audiworld.com (osofast10) -
7. preludeonline.com (osofast10) -
8. superhonda.com (osofast10) -
9. AbsolutelyDriven.com (C32Vroom) - 10
10. my.is (p1nk50ck) -
11. www.isfanatics.com (p1nk50ck) -
12. www.ephatch.com (p1nk50ck) -
13. www.golfmkv.com (p1nk50ck) -
14. passatworld.com (Rayvin) -
15. www.clublexus.com (p1nk50ck) -
16. www.mr2oc.com (p1nk50ck) -
17. www.turbobricks.com (p1nk50ck) -
18. mymbonline.com (C32Vroom) -

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Attending...

1. C32Vroom - Robert
2. osofast10 - Jorge
3. Tonk (Event Photographer)
4. twotonedmk3 - Bubba
5. klum00 - Aarron
6. midnight c230k - Abrahm
7. p1nk50ck - Jay
8. amusa - Ahmad
9. mtbrider
10. Blackbenzz - Ahmad

Old 11-26-2008, 02:11 PM
bubbletea_335i is on a distinguished road
i don't know if i can make it but i would like to post it for the guys on www.e90post.com

if that's cool?

Old 11-26-2008, 09:44 PM
blackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of light
Yea thats cool thanks!

Old 11-30-2008, 06:38 PM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
I'm in.

Old 11-30-2008, 08:53 PM
4RECAT will become famous soon enough4RECAT will become famous soon enough
I can't make this one, it's my little girls birthday!

Old 12-01-2008, 07:11 AM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
^^BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....bring her, we can give her one of the toy's....she'll have a pick of the litter.....hahahahahahaha

Old 12-01-2008, 07:25 PM
4RECAT will become famous soon enough4RECAT will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by boochook
^^BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....bring her, we can give her one of the toy's....she'll have a pick of the litter.....hahahahahahaha

Yeah, I could bring the other fifteen 8 year old girls too! NOT! Pray for me!

Have fun guys!

Old 12-01-2008, 07:28 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
have fun you guys! our nw 6speed gang is doing the toys for tots drive on the 13th!

Old 12-01-2008, 07:39 PM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
Cyndi - whoa, 8 of them at once.....your hands are full. Have a great time and Happy B'Day to your daughter.

BoxsterGirlie - welcome to the Mid-Atl section too. Great cause and terrific to hear you guys are doing the same on the west coast. Happy Holidays!!

Berk

Old 12-02-2008, 06:42 AM
Site Sponsor
DrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond repute
We are trying to make this a big event for a great cause, thanks for everyones help!!

Old 12-02-2008, 03:17 PM
trinity is a jewel in the roughtrinity is a jewel in the roughtrinity is a jewel in the rough
I might be able to make it depending on how much work wants to torture me.
Told my uncle about his as well... but he's not too keen on driving any of his cars almost 2 hours.

Old 12-05-2008, 01:05 PM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
Bump!

Old 12-07-2008, 01:41 PM
BTurk is on a distinguished road
I'm in.

Old 12-08-2008, 04:32 AM
^^^Another "TURK".....awesome.......I'm Turkish too.....see you there.

Old 12-08-2008, 10:37 AM
VNDETTASupra will become famous soon enough
If my car is out of the shop by the weekend I will try to make it out. My brother who has a BMW is also planning to go.

Court

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Toys for Tots Charity Car Show 12/20/08