Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Circus Vanity Mirror

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-08-2016, 06:47 AM
Prefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud of
Circus Vanity Mirror

My wife finally had a chance to use the passenger visor mirror and it distorted her face as if the right side was melting on our 15 GT. Then I opened the drivers side and it was almost as bad. Looking at a buddy's 14 Vantage and another 15 GT no problem. The passengers side mirror still had an inspection tag with a green and red dot and someones initials as if it was red flagged but went through factory delivery anyway. The dealer is ordering new mirrors under warranty - anyone else with distortion mirrors?

Old 01-28-2023, 12:44 AM
EDVTEC is on a distinguished road
I realized I have the same problem! Any solution?

Could you please post some pics of your reflection in the vanity sun visors mirrors?

Last edited by EDVTEC; 01-28-2023 at 12:57 AM.
Old 01-28-2023, 09:51 AM
Prefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud of
In the past, mine were all under warranty and we demanded the mirrors being changed - however my 2011 is the first non-warrantied Aston, and I live with it.

Old 01-28-2023, 09:57 AM
EDVTEC is on a distinguished road
So it is a common problem... it is unbelievable!

I am thinking of taking the exact measurements of the mirrors and ordering a glazier made them to measure. Then they could be directly glued on the originals

Old 01-28-2023, 10:01 AM
J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !
Anyone tried cut to fit mirror adhesive decals to overlay original mirror. The slider has a close tolerance but may work.

Old 01-28-2023, 11:22 AM
Import will become famous soon enough
Gotta say..I have never used on in any car I have ever owned..drop heads included…guess that’s the advantage of shaving my head..😂

Old 01-28-2023, 02:26 PM
LuvBurninFuel will become famous soon enough
They have vanity mirrors, who knew..

Old 03-15-2023, 04:13 PM
2012Virage is an unknown quantity at this point
It's just a piece of thin Stainless Steel, probably to save weight over a glass piece. My wife pulled the visor down as soon as she got into my Virage the first time and gasped when she looked into the Circus mirror.

Old 03-15-2023, 08:03 PM
brightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond repute
I am curious to look and see on my car.

Old 03-15-2023, 08:22 PM
2012Virage is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by brightoncorgi
I am curious to look and see on my car.

Looking into mirrors, it's basically a girl thing that's why most posters on here have never noticed, me included.

Old 03-16-2023, 06:42 AM
embdenb is a splendid one to beholdembdenb is a splendid one to beholdembdenb is a splendid one to beholdembdenb is a splendid one to beholdembdenb is a splendid one to beholdembdenb is a splendid one to beholdembdenb is a splendid one to beholdembdenb is a splendid one to behold
My wife has said on a number of occasions.
“How can a car that cost this much get away with visors that are useless and fake mirrors that are sh**t?”

I have yet to answer

Old 03-16-2023, 08:45 AM
tedds is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by embdenb
My wife has said on a number of occasions.
“How can a car that cost this much get away with visors that are useless and fake mirrors that are sh**t?”

I have yet to answer
My wife treats it as a Joke! Let me see how my make-up is...oh never mind these are fun house mirrors. Or, the sun is in my eyes, never mind these visors are useless.... How much did we spend on this car?

It is truly unforgivable in a car of this caliber.