MD/DC/VA | 2010 GTG Season Thread | 10AM

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-22-2010, 06:41 AM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up MD/DC/VA | 2010 GTG Season Thread | 10AM

EDIT!!!!!! as of 5/14/10 dates have changed to Sundays.....SEE BELOW!!!!!

Ladies and Gentlemen,

PLEASE CONTINUE TO REVISIT THE FIRST POST TO SEE THE DATE AND VENUE FOR THE GTG.

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!! Stemming from an outstanding turnout this past Saturday, I am officially opening up the 2010 GTG Season for MD/DC/VA. Here are the dates (this year we will do Saturdays to change it up a little bit). The time will always be set for 10AM. There will be two venues, one will be the Starbuck's in Tyson's and the other will be the Rockville Starbuck's.

DISCLAIMER - it is mandatory and expected that all folks who attend these events will be respectful of other attendees and their surroundings. No reckless behavior and we should be supporting the local businesses (such as Starbuck's) while we are there. These are the basic principles we should all abide by otherwise we will no longer have these events. Thanks.

The Maryland meeting point will be Mid-Pike Plaza (by the Toy's R Us parking area near the Starbuck's 11802 Rockville Pike #A).

The Virginia meeting point will be the Starbuck's on the corner of Spring Hill Road and Route 7 Westbound in Tyson's (8520 D Leesburg Pike; Vienna, Virginia 22103)

Saturday, April 3rd - MARYLAND
Saturday, April 17th - VIRGINIA
Saturday, May 1st - MARYLAND
Saturday, May 15th - VIRGINIA

Sunday, May 30th - MARYLAND
Sunday, June 13th - VIRGINIA
Sunday, June 27th - MARYLAND

Sunday, June July 11th - VIRGINIA
Sunday, July 25th - MARYLAND
Sunday, August 8th - VIRGINIA
Sunday, August 22nd - MARYLAND
Sunday, Sept 5th - VIRGINIA
Sunday, Sept 19th - MARYLAND
Sunday, October 3rd - VIRGINIA
Sunday, October 17th - MARYLAND
Sunday, October 31th - VIRGINIA

See you all this season!!!

Last edited by boochook; 05-14-2010 at 12:10 PM.
Old 03-22-2010, 06:50 AM
Almo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant future
Adam,

Can you send me the picture you took of Berk while over at my place?

Berk,

Caption on this picture is going to read "where's my big screwdriver?" LOL

Last edited by Almo; 03-22-2010 at 06:53 AM.
Old 03-22-2010, 06:51 AM
Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !
Good job Berk!

I'm looking forward to making a number of these. Thanks for putting this together

Old 03-22-2010, 08:15 AM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
....you two are such bastards.....sleep with one eye open gentlemen....

Originally Posted by Almo
Adam,

Berk,

Old 03-22-2010, 08:17 AM
Gunther - Anytime bud. It's always a blast to hang with you. Please be sure to forward this along to your friend who picked up the SICK SICK SICK LAPIS BLUE 996TT last year.....from MN I believe. See you at the next event bud.

Berk

Originally Posted by Gunther
Good job Berk!

I'm looking forward to making a number of these. Thanks for putting this together

Old 03-22-2010, 10:58 AM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
Subscribed

Old 03-22-2010, 11:31 AM
Fraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really nice
Right on

Berk I expect some good drives to MD from Bristow.

Old 03-22-2010, 01:06 PM
You got it bud!! And I promise, NO CHECK ENGINE SCARES this time....

Originally Posted by Fraggle
Right on

Berk I expect some good drives to MD from Bristow.

Old 03-22-2010, 01:57 PM
Exlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud of
Berk thanks for posting up the schedule and nice going on the disclaimer, I'm getting sick and tired of some of the childish behavior we've had.

Look forward to some of the Rockville gatherings.

Old 03-22-2010, 02:26 PM
NP Mick. Trying to keep the professionalism of these types of gatherings to admire our passions and act like adults in the process.

I'm kind of looking forward to the Rockville meetings as well cuz it's been some time for me, not to mention, I tend to like the LONGER drives.

See you soon bud!!!

Originally Posted by Exlondoner
Berk thanks for posting up the schedule and nice going on the disclaimer, I'm getting sick and tired of some of the childish behavior we've had.

Old 03-22-2010, 04:13 PM
akw_toronto is a name known to allakw_toronto is a name known to allakw_toronto is a name known to allakw_toronto is a name known to allakw_toronto is a name known to allakw_toronto is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Almo
Adam,

Berk,

Pic Sent

We should start a caption contest.

Old 03-22-2010, 04:16 PM
TMAC will become famous soon enough
Thanks for posting this up and organizing these Berk. I look forward to meeting more of you and hanging out. I hope to make lots of these.

Oh and I totally agree about the disclaimer. We had to do the same thing at our events in Tampa.

Old 03-22-2010, 04:27 PM
akw_toronto is a name known to allakw_toronto is a name known to allakw_toronto is a name known to allakw_toronto is a name known to allakw_toronto is a name known to allakw_toronto is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Exlondoner

+1 on the disclaimer.

I drove out the back exit where a cop were sitting just out of site (beside the Starbucks). He followed me out. I went right - he went left. All it takes is one (or two) idiots to ruin it for the rest of us.

I would have been a bit more direct in my disclaimer

Old 03-22-2010, 04:28 PM
SEAN 996 will become famous soon enoughSEAN 996 will become famous soon enough
Subscribed. +1 on the disclaimer.

Old 03-22-2010, 04:36 PM
TMAC will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by akw_toronto
+1 on the disclaimer.

I drove out the back exit where a cop were sitting just out of site (beside the Starbucks). He followed me out. I went right - he went left. All it takes is one (or two) idiots to ruin it for the rest of us.

I would have been a bit more direct in my disclaimer
I saw the cops hanging out there too. I would mention picking up your trash too in the disclaimer. For some reason people tend to have a hard time with that. Just because there isn't a trash can right there in the middle of the parking lot doesn't mean you should leave your trash there any way.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 4.00 average.

Quick Reply: MD/DC/VA | 2010 GTG Season Thread | 10AM