996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

For you guy who like to race...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-06-2006, 01:21 PM
RennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond repute
For you guy who like to race...

We're having a "Day at the Drags" at our local track here in Phoenix on 3/11/06. We've got all kinds of exotics coming and cars coming all the way from Vegas, LA, San Diego, Utah and Northern Cal.
Click here for more details!

Old 02-06-2006, 01:51 PM
dgussin1 will become famous soon enough
I am going to refer a couple of my buddies to this that live in PHX.

Old 02-06-2006, 02:08 PM
RennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by dgussin1
I am going to refer a couple of my buddies to this that live in PHX.
Great! should be a great time!!!!

Old 02-07-2006, 02:34 AM
VRAlexander
Sounds like a blast, I will try to get a group from Vegas to come and I will bring the Protomotive 996tt..Also If you are around on the 3rd, I am going to be filming (contending) Speed Channel's "Pinks" (for another show) if you wanted to come down, I could get you a couple of passes.

Old 02-07-2006, 10:20 AM
Originally Posted by VRAlexander
Sounds like a blast, I will try to get a group from Vegas to come and I will bring the Protomotive 996tt..Also If you are around on the 3rd, I am going to be filming (contending) Speed Channel's "Pinks" (for another show) if you wanted to come down, I could get you a couple of passes.
Look forward to having you guys on the 11th!! I've heard about the Protomotive car, I can't wait to see it run in person. The track that we're going to "Speedworld" has seen many people run record times because of the superior track prep. There are many 6 and 7 second drag cars that run there.

Would love to come on the 3rd. Let me know the details!

Old 02-07-2006, 11:12 AM
Cordonaviation is a glorious beacon of lightCordonaviation is a glorious beacon of lightCordonaviation is a glorious beacon of lightCordonaviation is a glorious beacon of lightCordonaviation is a glorious beacon of lightCordonaviation is a glorious beacon of light
VR im in Vegas, let me know if your gonna go down, im takin the Turbo down on the 28th of this month to Evo for the Stage 2 upgrade so id love to get some passes down the strip.

Old 02-08-2006, 06:12 PM
Originally Posted by Cordonaviation
VR im in Vegas, let me know if your gonna go down, im takin the Turbo down on the 28th of this month to Evo for the Stage 2 upgrade so id love to get some passes down the strip.
You should make it out to run with us.

Trust me, you won't be sorry!!!

Old 02-08-2006, 06:25 PM
cynicali will become famous soon enough
Wow! I just saw that show for the first time this weekend. Do you know who you are racing?

Old 02-10-2006, 01:08 AM
VRAlexander
Originally Posted by cynicali
Wow! I just saw that show for the first time this weekend. Do you know who you are racing?
Yes, I do!! This is my second time on Pinks, the first show will air in March. This is a 'winners shootout' that they are filming on March 3rd.

Cordonaviation-
PM me your number, maybe you could join us for the drive..

Old 02-10-2006, 01:13 PM
One of my cobra buddies is gonna roll down...he has run a best of 11.0 @ 131 on 19psi of boost (S/C) so far...he thinks it'll go much quicker at this event.

Old 02-10-2006, 06:11 PM
Originally Posted by dgussin1
One of my cobra buddies is gonna roll down...he has run a best of 11.0 @ 131 on 19psi of boost (S/C) so far...he thinks it'll go much quicker at this event.
Great! I bet he does go quicker. At this event, traction will not be a limiting factor.

Old 02-10-2006, 06:42 PM
Originally Posted by RennTechV12
Great! I bet he does go quicker. At this event, traction will not be a limiting factor.
yep...events always get great prep! A little birdie told me he might have a lil' spray to throw on the car too...

Old 02-10-2006, 06:51 PM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
Will this be day or night event. How far is the track from PHX.

Old 02-10-2006, 07:10 PM
Originally Posted by vincentdds
Will this be day or night event. How far is the track from PHX.
Day. 9am - 4pm

Click here for details and directions

Old 02-10-2006, 07:12 PM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
Party at your place afterward??

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: For you guy who like to race...