Wheels/Tires
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

wheels spacer vendor?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-14-2017, 10:24 AM
cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !
wheels spacer vendor?

who has quality wheel spacers/bolts? Who has good service on assisting with sizes etc??? Thanks for the recommendations.

Old 01-14-2017, 01:11 PM
cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !
Well I placed an order with GMP (one of our site vendors).
I ll report back on spacers, order, quality, shipping etc...
Ordered 7mm front and 15mm wheels spacers for my Pana with 19 inch turbo wheels or whatever wheels I end up with.

Stephen, sent you a PM.... order duplicated.
Thanks for the sizing help.

Old 01-18-2017, 12:34 PM
Fast delivery, great office accounting staff. The credit card doubled billed and when office reopened and got my message everything was credited back with e mails sent to me with documentation with 10 mins of opening.
Got rid of that sunken in wheel look. Good call by site vendor on 7MM front 15 MM rear spacers. Second pic show rear wheel done and front still stock. Nothing dramatic but just looks right now. Now for a test drive..

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4072.JPG
Views:	40
Size:	1.88 MB
ID:	468050   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4070.JPG
Views:	47
Size:	2.05 MB
ID:	468052  
Old 01-25-2019, 12:43 AM
dougcayenne has a spectacular aura aboutdougcayenne has a spectacular aura aboutdougcayenne has a spectacular aura about
I am thinking to do the same as yours. My pana hybrid has 19" classic wheels, similar to turbo2 wheels. 7mm front, and 15mm rear. How was the ride with your new spacers?

Thank you

Old 01-25-2019, 05:29 AM
Perfect , no change in ride, no vibrations etc etc.. Took them off 40K miles later when I turned in car and re sold them here to another happy customer.

Old 01-26-2019, 11:17 PM
mjannone is an unknown quantity at this point
Agreed. Let someone else enjoy them!

Old 01-27-2019, 12:39 AM
dougcayenne has a spectacular aura aboutdougcayenne has a spectacular aura aboutdougcayenne has a spectacular aura about
Hi Cerbomark,
Wish you can post more pictures with your set up. Please do if you have more pictures. I actually like to have 7mm in the front and 15mm in the rear. I have 19" classic wheels on my 2016 PAN Hybrid, I am not so sure 15mm all around will affect the mileage on Hybrid. I see 15mm looks really good with Turbo2 20" wheels. Can you provide the link for GMP? I am thinking to get the spacers set from https://www.suncoastparts.com/catego...SISSPACER.html

Thank You

Old 01-27-2019, 06:40 AM
Originally Posted by dougcayenne
Hi Cerbomark,
Wish you can post more pictures with your set up. Please do if you have more pictures. I actually like to have 7mm in the front and 15mm in the rear. I have 19" classic wheels on my 2016 PAN Hybrid, I am not so sure 15mm all around will affect the mileage on Hybrid. I see 15mm looks really good with Turbo2 20" wheels. Can you provide the link for GMP? I am thinking to get the spacers set from https://www.suncoastparts.com/catego...SISSPACER.html

Thank You
Do a search GMP Performance. I can t get their web site to work right now but you can buy quality spacers and bolts many places as you already listed one. It will not effect mileage. 7mm/front and 15MM/rear will even them out the best. Even with those changes you will already see more splashing on side of car. It will not look to excessive either. Those sizes recommended by by GMP and have to say I agreed.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.