I want to say...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-04-2005, 06:59 PM
NAPO is a splendid one to beholdNAPO is a splendid one to beholdNAPO is a splendid one to beholdNAPO is a splendid one to beholdNAPO is a splendid one to beholdNAPO is a splendid one to behold
Originally posted by Life Dies
I sincerely care about everybody here. This tragedy brings us so much closer together. I feel blessed for being able to have been a brief moment of everyones lives here. You don't need communication to occur in reallife or realtime to care or get to know someone. The internet really is so much more powerful than we think. Take care everyone.
That was deep man... I agree completely.

Old 06-04-2005, 06:59 PM
vipertestarossa is a jewel in the roughvipertestarossa is a jewel in the roughvipertestarossa is a jewel in the rough
We truly are a tight knit family here
Tragedy to one hits us all

well said Cole!

Old 06-04-2005, 08:34 PM
Captain Tal will become famous soon enough
As a Navy Pilot, I lost several friends and peers as they crashed their jets. Some were very moving but others were kind of matter of fact. I don't remember feeling this strongly about someone I didn't know personally. I definitely feel an affinity to this community. God bless you all. Drive safe.

Old 06-04-2005, 09:20 PM
WARDHOG will become famous soon enough
GROUP HUG!!!!

Old 06-04-2005, 10:03 PM
Curves4S will become famous soon enough
we seem like a brotherhood...

Old 06-05-2005, 05:44 AM
SuperDarius996T is on a distinguished road
Thanks guys to make the world seems small

If all people have the respect and the friendship that we have....life will be better...

ciao

Old 06-05-2005, 07:39 PM
dmilzoff is on a distinguished road
It took me two days after I read the news about Ben to write something here. We all shared the same love of cars that Ben did and I feel a real connection to him through his writings. There is nothing, however, that compares to the love of wife and children and my heart goes out to his family.
But for the grace of God go I.
David

Old 06-05-2005, 08:06 PM
NYSEGuy is on a distinguished road
Agreed... I know pretty much all the names that post in this forum and quite a few faces, from pics posted and from 6speed gatherings and shows, or just from traveling.. and never put much thought into it until now. This really is a very close knit group of indiviuals with a very common bond on here... and I'm proud and honored to be a part of this group!

Old 06-05-2005, 08:37 PM
aj996tt has a reputation beyond reputeaj996tt has a reputation beyond reputeaj996tt has a reputation beyond reputeaj996tt has a reputation beyond reputeaj996tt has a reputation beyond reputeaj996tt has a reputation beyond reputeaj996tt has a reputation beyond reputeaj996tt has a reputation beyond reputeaj996tt has a reputation beyond reputeaj996tt has a reputation beyond reputeaj996tt has a reputation beyond repute
Originally posted by Life Dies
I sincerely care about everybody here. This tragedy brings us so much closer together. I feel blessed for being able to have been a brief moment of everyones lives here. You don't need communication to occur in reallife or realtime to care or get to know someone. The internet really is so much more powerful than we think. Take care everyone.
Agreed. I feel privileged to be here and honored to be in the presence of all of you. BTW Cole, we're local, we can grab a bite to eat. . .

Old 06-05-2005, 09:05 PM
rss997 is on a distinguished road
I got a ride with Ben one day and will remember it and him forever...What a great guy and I am glad to have known him and learned from him so many different things.

Our daughters were born a week apart and we were going to get them together to play....

I am sickened by this news and can only say that he perished doing what he truly loved....something we all can only hope for when it is our time to go!

RIP Ben!

Robert

Old 06-06-2005, 10:26 PM
techart 996 #3 is on a distinguished road
!!!!!

The extent to which I knew Ben Keaton was a few exchanged posts here and on F chat. I posed a few questions and he was there with informative, friendly and also surprisingly encouraging answers. At first I thought, wow what a novel concept in a blog where insults are slung around as a part of the daily routine. (I myself stand guilty as charged.)
From reading posts on various other forums, it seems like he impacted people wherever he spoke. It seems like he had this ability to touch people in a special way. An ability to make people want to improve themselves.
I think its absolutely fitting and appropriate that Ben even after his passing continues to have the same effect. This forum seems to have pulled together tremendously in support for him as well as for its members. Rarely do I encounter people that have that quality. I for one will try to take something positive from this tragedy, and improve myself.

Ben it seems you were a better man than most of us, certainly better than me (although that doesn't give you enough credit)
Rest in peace and may your loved ones know what great things you accomplished through simple acts.

Peter Oh

Last edited by techart 996 #3; 06-07-2005 at 01:25 AM.
Old 06-07-2005, 12:25 AM
ttgangsta has a spectacular aura aboutttgangsta has a spectacular aura aboutttgangsta has a spectacular aura about
The people on this forum are hands down some of the coolest people out there. It's funny this thread was made Cole I agree with you completly. I spent the last week with some 6speeders I met from this forum while i was on vacation, and 3 months later they helped me out tremendously with a project. I am honored to to consider them good friends of mine and it would not have happened had I not been a part of the 6speed community. I have met a lot of awsome people through this forum and it is sad knowing i will never get the privilage of meeting one of our greatest members