I want to say...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-04-2005, 02:24 PM
Banned for Life
Cole_21 is a jewel in the roughCole_21 is a jewel in the roughCole_21 is a jewel in the rough
I want to say...

we are truly a family. I feel like I have a ton of brothers and sisters on this site. God bless all of you.

Cole McConnell

Old 06-04-2005, 02:27 PM
TTM0TION is on a distinguished road
Agreed it's amazing how close people can be that have never even met each other and probebly never will.

Old 06-04-2005, 02:30 PM
Banned
Ferrarislave is on a distinguished road
Im hardly even a member here, but I am a member. I don't contribute much and im not a Porsche owner and I run my own exotic car forum, but I come here daily. I feel the same was as cole.

Old 06-04-2005, 03:11 PM
996turbo will become famous soon enough
I can't even post a thread....I am really bummed. this place will never be the same.

Old 06-04-2005, 03:58 PM
dzy
dzy has a reputation beyond reputedzy has a reputation beyond reputedzy has a reputation beyond reputedzy has a reputation beyond reputedzy has a reputation beyond reputedzy has a reputation beyond reputedzy has a reputation beyond reputedzy has a reputation beyond reputedzy has a reputation beyond reputedzy has a reputation beyond reputedzy has a reputation beyond repute
This is a great site. The greatest. But the thing that makes it so great isyou. Each and every one of you. When we read a thread, we don't just read a string of comments on a certain subject, we get a glimpse into another individual's personality. With time, we get to know each other in one sense. It doesn't matter if I'll meet every 6speeder or not, I still consider each and every one of you my friend.

Last edited by dzy; 06-04-2005 at 04:04 PM.
Old 06-04-2005, 04:13 PM
Lizard1 is a glorious beacon of lightLizard1 is a glorious beacon of lightLizard1 is a glorious beacon of lightLizard1 is a glorious beacon of lightLizard1 is a glorious beacon of lightLizard1 is a glorious beacon of light
Originally posted by 996turbo
I can't even post a thread....I am really bummed. this place will never be the same.
I feel the SAME way but we all know time will heal - ESPECIALLY since Ben would've INSISTED on it

Just so bummed about Parker, his wife and Corey's new bride .....

Old 06-04-2005, 04:48 PM
bumble996 has a reputation beyond reputebumble996 has a reputation beyond reputebumble996 has a reputation beyond reputebumble996 has a reputation beyond reputebumble996 has a reputation beyond reputebumble996 has a reputation beyond reputebumble996 has a reputation beyond reputebumble996 has a reputation beyond reputebumble996 has a reputation beyond reputebumble996 has a reputation beyond reputebumble996 has a reputation beyond repute
It's sad to think that sometimes it's only in great loss that we realize how great our "family" is here - it makes me realize that it's more important , now more than ever, to appreciate and respect one another as tomorrow is never guaranteed.

Old 06-04-2005, 04:58 PM
Ryan in SD is a name known to allRyan in SD is a name known to allRyan in SD is a name known to allRyan in SD is a name known to allRyan in SD is a name known to allRyan in SD is a name known to all
Ben replied to one of my emails about the last Carslbad meet, he said that he wished he would have chatted with me longer and that I missed out on the Rubys breakfast with alot of you 6speeders. I wish I would have taken part of that meal. You guys seem like some really good people, its stupid thinking that I was too busy taking pictures etc when I could have been with him a bit more and also met a few of you fine people.

Old 06-04-2005, 05:00 PM
Boobie Stars
jamy85 will become famous soon enough
Well said cole.

Old 06-04-2005, 05:20 PM
Banned
allanlambo has a little shameless behaviour in the past
I havent been able to concentrate on work all day so i left early. Really made me realize how quickly life can change from one minute to the next.

Old 06-04-2005, 05:33 PM
exoticalex has a spectacular aura aboutexoticalex has a spectacular aura about
It really is amazing how things work, and how precious life is. I too have been unable to make any thought-worthy posts.

The last two days just havent been the same, and I feel terrible

Old 06-04-2005, 06:05 PM
GO 6SPEED!
DEETZ is on a distinguished road
God bless you too Cole, you have to contact me whenever you make a trip to my home town and country

Old 06-04-2005, 06:28 PM
Elderfart
rad22 is on a distinguished road
Same here Cole. I usually check out 6speedonline and Rennlist during my first cup of coffee when I get to the office. Today I did the same and felt like I'd been punched in the gut. I went through the day like a zombie. My associates asked what was wrong, and it was difficult to try to explain. It was strange to be so affected by the death of someone I only knew through this board. It was then I realized how close a community this is.

Folks...please take care of yourselves and God bless us all.

Old 06-04-2005, 06:30 PM
NAPO is a splendid one to beholdNAPO is a splendid one to beholdNAPO is a splendid one to beholdNAPO is a splendid one to beholdNAPO is a splendid one to beholdNAPO is a splendid one to behold
Re: I want to say...

Originally posted by Cole_21
we are truly a family. I feel like I have a ton of brothers and sisters on this site. God bless all of you.

Cole McConnell
I feel the same way man! You just touched my heart by saying that... I have been trying to smile all day, but I feel soo down because of the trajedy God bless you to Cole, and everyone else on 6speed!

Old 06-04-2005, 06:51 PM
Banned
Life Dies has much to be proud ofLife Dies has much to be proud ofLife Dies has much to be proud ofLife Dies has much to be proud ofLife Dies has much to be proud ofLife Dies has much to be proud ofLife Dies has much to be proud ofLife Dies has much to be proud ofLife Dies has much to be proud of
I sincerely care about everybody here. This tragedy brings us so much closer together. I feel blessed for being able to have been a brief moment of everyones lives here. You don't need communication to occur in reallife or realtime to care or get to know someone. The internet really is so much more powerful than we think. Take care everyone.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: I want to say...