Very nice Eulogy here.......

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-04-2005, 05:43 PM
DJ
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Old 06-04-2005, 05:46 PM
SteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud of
man what a tragedy

Old 06-04-2005, 06:27 PM
TTM0TION is on a distinguished road
Wow that is amazing. The more and more you hear about this the harder it is to handle.

Old 06-04-2005, 06:35 PM
khaiser is on a distinguished road
Wow, that just leaves me speechless. It seems that in someway or another, Ben impacted everyone he met or spoke with, in a unforgettable way.

RIP BEN

Old 06-04-2005, 06:39 PM
Exotic Performance
xico is on a distinguished road
I am totally speechles

Old 06-04-2005, 06:44 PM
The Newest "Bling King"
Gary (Fl) is on a distinguished road
That is incredible !!

Old 06-04-2005, 06:50 PM
B7R
B7R has a spectacular aura aboutB7R has a spectacular aura aboutB7R has a spectacular aura about
Unhappy We All Miss You BEN ......

http://www.nbc4.tv/news/4562562/detail.html

The world miss you BEN ....what a tragedy.

Old 06-04-2005, 06:57 PM
NAPO is a splendid one to beholdNAPO is a splendid one to beholdNAPO is a splendid one to beholdNAPO is a splendid one to beholdNAPO is a splendid one to beholdNAPO is a splendid one to behold
Wow, that was amazing! The more I read about him, the more I wish I would have known him.... What a great guy he was.

Old 06-04-2005, 07:03 PM
HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !
wow

Old 06-04-2005, 07:10 PM
Marc is just really niceMarc is just really niceMarc is just really niceMarc is just really niceMarc is just really nice
That was great and very insightful gives another angle to a very unique person and his generosity. I am so glad we are all giving our time and thoughts in the moment, thanks for the link.

Old 06-04-2005, 07:11 PM
TechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond repute
It is truely amazing, all that has been said the last 2 days has really touched me. It has been a tragic 2 weeks for me, one of my best friends was in a helicopter crash on saturday of last week, then this. The scary part for me was Ben was headed to Arrowhead Hospital in Colton, which is where my best friend is from his helicopter crash, in the burn unit. With all of the comments that have been posted, it really gives those of us who did not have the pleasure of meeting Ben one on one a glimpse into his personality and character. And that personality and character seem to have been one in a million, an enthusiast has been lost, but more than that, a true friend to us all. I hope to see you all tomorrow at CC.

-Markus-

Old 06-04-2005, 07:19 PM
Banned
Mike T will become famous soon enough
Originally posted by Flyin-ByInA-GT2
Wow, that was amazing! The more I read about him, the more I wish I would have known him.... What a great guy he was.
Indeed. I feel guilty now that I perhaps underappreciated him before this tragedy.

You never realize what you have until it's gone.

Old 06-04-2005, 07:26 PM
Parker is on a distinguished road
unreal. just unreal.

Old 06-04-2005, 07:32 PM
NAPO is a splendid one to beholdNAPO is a splendid one to beholdNAPO is a splendid one to beholdNAPO is a splendid one to beholdNAPO is a splendid one to beholdNAPO is a splendid one to behold
Originally posted by Mike T
You never realize what you have until it's gone.
That's so true. Really makes you think, you know... This tragic event has brought us all so much closer together and has made us realize that you never really know how long you are going to live or how much time you have left... The thread about Bens tragedy is the first thing I read, after waking up this morning... Since then, all of my priorities have changed and I value life a lot more... I would have to say that I was always a caring and friendly guy... But from now on I'm going to treat everyone like a real brother or sister, even if I don't know them... I'm going to treat everyone like Ben did

Old 06-04-2005, 08:03 PM
bottomline will become famous soon enoughbottomline will become famous soon enough
Wow... that was beautiful...

This has definitely woken me up.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Very nice Eulogy here.......