924/944/951/968
Sponsored by:

944 Lovin'

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-18-2018, 06:21 AM
Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !
944 Lovin'

Last February I purchased Petunia from a buddy of mine, and planned to use her as an Instruction/HPDE car. Truth be told, I had so much FUN driving her on track, and she was so fast that midway through the season I decided "Why not race in Spec944?"... So now I'm in the final stages of completing this little race car for competition with NASA Mid-Atlantic!!

I've had THREE 911s now and I can honestly say I've had as much or MORE fun on racetracks in this little 944 as I did in my GT3 or my Turbo!!

Some of you may have caught a glimpse of her in Motorweek's promo video for Dominion Raceway! I spend a lot of time there, since it's just 25 minutes from home!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QN91...ature=youtu.be

Few pics of her:

Old 05-14-2020, 07:10 AM
Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !
Lot has happened since I posted this two years ago. Last year I won the points race in NASA Mid-Atlantic for 944Spec, and I also won the PCA Rock-The-Summit race weekend with Porsche Club of America! The car has changed quite a bit and my chassis setup skills have improved quite a bit, since I bought scales and some other setup-tools to aid in setting the car up. This year if the COVID19 Pandemic lets up, I'll campaign the car in NASA SuperTouring. I "might" go back to the PCA Summit Point event to defend the title if I can get the car dialed back in with time for testing afer removing the ST6 go fast parts!!