Bello's 9.27 @ 164 MPH

Old 03-14-2011, 09:50 AM
Tito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud of
Bello's 9.27 @ 164 MPH

Yesterday Bello ran an astonishing 9.27 @ 164 mph on his daily driver, that was with the car de-tuned by 300 horsepower and 25 psi of boost.

very close to the record 9.16 @ 161mph

*Correction best pass was 9.29*

Last edited by Tito; 03-23-2011 at 03:38 PM.
Old 03-15-2011, 10:55 AM
KoalaSlim is a splendid one to beholdKoalaSlim is a splendid one to beholdKoalaSlim is a splendid one to beholdKoalaSlim is a splendid one to beholdKoalaSlim is a splendid one to beholdKoalaSlim is a splendid one to beholdKoalaSlim is a splendid one to behold
Guy is the REAL DEAL.

I'd like to know how much motor work he has had done over the years to keep this car running fast times for sooo long. Not only the hard runs, but the long drives he makes in the car to the Texas Mile etc...

Awesome work.

Old 03-15-2011, 10:56 AM
LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !
Very nice. Is he planning on going to TX next week?

Old 03-16-2011, 09:19 AM
Tito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud of
Bello’s does all of his own work and during the years he has been able to keep a very close and tight eye on his own research and development, during this process, he has been able to come up with different combinations that work well for him and his customers, to that you add the support of some first class companies that give him support with his never ending quest to extract horsepower.

I also have to agree with you, driving to Texas from Florida, run 230+ MPH and drive back is an astonishing accomplishment, sadly that’s all it is, since there’s no $ reward to help offset the cost of such of journey. This year he will not attend due to the cost involved. As I understand he still has the record for the fastest Porsche at the Texas Mile, should someone break that record, I’m sure he will then return to try to gain that title back.

Right now we are waiting for the videos of the latest pass. I've already seen a raw version, and the car is now lifting the front wheels in second gear, another remarkable accomplishment.

Old 03-18-2011, 12:59 PM
INTMD8 is a splendid one to beholdINTMD8 is a splendid one to beholdINTMD8 is a splendid one to beholdINTMD8 is a splendid one to beholdINTMD8 is a splendid one to beholdINTMD8 is a splendid one to beholdINTMD8 is a splendid one to behold
Awesome numbers, is there a website for this car somewhere? I would like to check it out.

Old 03-18-2011, 02:41 PM
tony tone is a splendid one to beholdtony tone is a splendid one to beholdtony tone is a splendid one to beholdtony tone is a splendid one to beholdtony tone is a splendid one to beholdtony tone is a splendid one to beholdtony tone is a splendid one to beholdtony tone is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Tito
the car is now lifting the front wheels in second gear, another remarkable accomplishment.
indeed... i clearly recall his 1st, 2nd, and 3rd gear wheelies at moroso over 10 years ago.

Old 07-08-2011, 07:22 PM
drcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond repute
+ 1 sweeeeeet