On a boat...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-28-2013, 12:33 PM
jasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud of
Delivery tomorrow!

Woohoo!

Old 11-28-2013, 01:47 PM
991TT is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by jasonrhcastle
Delivery tomorrow!

Woohoo!
enjoy it to the maxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx in a good health

20 days from mine

Old 11-28-2013, 01:50 PM
991TurboS is a glorious beacon of light991TurboS is a glorious beacon of light991TurboS is a glorious beacon of light991TurboS is a glorious beacon of light991TurboS is a glorious beacon of light991TurboS is a glorious beacon of light
Congratulations.

Old 11-30-2013, 02:47 AM
The Big Easy has a spectacular aura aboutThe Big Easy has a spectacular aura aboutThe Big Easy has a spectacular aura about
Stop messing us about, J - where are the photos?! Took a 991 Carrera cab out to play, and I'm converted - the next will be a soft top........I'm sold!

Cheers,

Old 11-30-2013, 07:27 AM
AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !
Yes, please, Jason let's see some pics! And a quick write up.

Old 11-30-2013, 09:30 AM
991TurboS is a glorious beacon of light991TurboS is a glorious beacon of light991TurboS is a glorious beacon of light991TurboS is a glorious beacon of light991TurboS is a glorious beacon of light991TurboS is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by AJag
Yes, please, Jason let's see some pics! And a quick write up.
He's probably out driving!

Old 11-30-2013, 10:18 AM
AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by 991TurboS
He's probably out driving!
Then perhaps you could oblige w more pics of your beauty sir?

Old 12-03-2013, 03:25 PM
The Big Easy has a spectacular aura aboutThe Big Easy has a spectacular aura aboutThe Big Easy has a spectacular aura about
Ring, ring.............ring, ring................ring, ring................ Jason, don't leave us hanging like this......

Cheers,

Old 12-04-2013, 08:21 PM
jasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud of
Sorry chaps. Lots of things happening here. Some big changes of life events, but that is okay. Sorry been preoccupied.

So... I got the car Friday around 1pm. Holy Hell! What an amazing vehicle. I was just blown away by the lines, the size and that ****! The white with the red is FANTASTIC.

First impressions, from 280 miles, is that it is very, very well constructed and firm. It is, quite literally, like riding on rails. No movement. No wiggling. Planted. FIRM!

I was a little bit worried about moving from the Ferrari to the turbo S, but not at all now.

This car feels smaller than my California. Is significantly faster. Much better road feel and handling. Overall, much more fun to drive.

I very, very happy with it.

One problem, cannot get the seat memory to work. I have tried everything. Got the manual here trying to make sure I am not an idiot. But, one would think that this being my fifth Porsche, and never having had this problem, I would be doing it right.

Here are some quick pics...

Old 12-04-2013, 08:23 PM
eddtiff is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by jasonrhcastle
Sorry chaps. Lots of things happening here. Some big changes of life events, but that is okay. Sorry been preoccupied.

So... I got the car Friday around 1pm. Holy Hell! What an amazing vehicle. I was just blown away by the lines, the size and that ****! The white with the red is FANTASTIC.

First impressions, from 280 miles, is that it is very, very well constructed and firm. It is, quite literally, like riding on rails. No movement. No wiggling. Planted. FIRM!

I was a little bit worried about moving from the Ferrari to the turbo S, but not at all now.

This car feels smaller than my California. Is significantly faster. Much better road feel and handling. Overall, much more fun to drive.

I very, very happy with it.

One problem, cannot get the seat memory to work. I have tried everything. Got the manual here trying to make sure I am not an idiot. But, one would think that this being my fifth Porsche, and never having had this problem, I would be doing it right.

Here are some quick pics...

Absolutely awesome J! Congratz once again and have a blast with her!

Old 12-04-2013, 09:54 PM
GrayBlack will become famous soon enough
Looks beautiful! Congrats!

Old 12-05-2013, 03:41 AM
ibtm is on a distinguished road
Wow!

Beautiful combination white with red!!! Great to hear how much you like it too!!! Congrats!

Old 12-05-2013, 06:18 AM
Looks great, congrats!

Old 12-05-2013, 06:38 AM
HotHonda Is a GOD !HotHonda Is a GOD !HotHonda Is a GOD !HotHonda Is a GOD !HotHonda Is a GOD !HotHonda Is a GOD !HotHonda Is a GOD !HotHonda Is a GOD !HotHonda Is a GOD !HotHonda Is a GOD !HotHonda Is a GOD !
Looks fantastic & interesting your comparison to the California.

Old 12-05-2013, 07:47 AM
Former Vendor
ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !
Looks amazing Jason!! Thank you for the update and pictures

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: On a boat...