On a boat...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-11-2013, 05:37 PM
jasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud of
Thumbs up On a boat...

Just got confirmation earlier, my car was loaded on 11/8. Should be here, fingers crossed, end of next week.

Old 11-11-2013, 08:14 PM
eddtiff is on a distinguished road
Can't wait for the pics J

Old 11-12-2013, 12:25 AM
flash80 is on a distinguished road

I couldn't resist...congrats!

Last edited by flash80; 11-12-2013 at 12:40 AM.
Old 11-12-2013, 05:22 AM
GMG
GMG is on a distinguished road
Gmg = jealous!

Old 11-12-2013, 12:34 PM
Former Vendor
ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !
That's awesome news. I can't wait to see this beast

Old 11-14-2013, 02:37 AM
jasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud of
Flash, ! I had forgotten about that!

ECS, she is going to be fun! I have actually never driven a turbo 911, so will be an interesting relationship as we get to know one another.

GMG, yours will be here before you know it.

J

Old 11-14-2013, 11:38 AM
991TurboS is a glorious beacon of light991TurboS is a glorious beacon of light991TurboS is a glorious beacon of light991TurboS is a glorious beacon of light991TurboS is a glorious beacon of light991TurboS is a glorious beacon of light
Mine is supposed to be at the Dealership tomorrow (maybe today). It was at PDI at the port of Brunswick for a week. On the truck right now, and Atlanta is not too far away.

Old 11-14-2013, 02:03 PM
Congrats mate! Very happy for you!

Old 11-14-2013, 05:40 PM
991TurboS is a glorious beacon of light991TurboS is a glorious beacon of light991TurboS is a glorious beacon of light991TurboS is a glorious beacon of light991TurboS is a glorious beacon of light991TurboS is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by jasonrhcastle
Congrats mate! Very happy for you!
Mine's coming from the same Dealership as yours.

Old 11-14-2013, 05:49 PM
Originally Posted by 991TurboS
Mine's coming from the same Dealership as yours.
Well, well.

I am flying down in next week or so to take delivery. May have to arrange a little meet and greet!

You dealing with Scott?

J

Old 11-17-2013, 07:31 AM
Did you get yours?

My boat, Wisdom Ace, is supposed to be at port on Tue/Wed. That mean unlikely I will get it before Thanksgiving. Oh well...

J

Old 11-17-2013, 08:18 AM
I got it on Friday.....very happy with it. I was treated like gold by Hennessy, of course. Greg was my salesman.

Yup....you will be hard pressed to get it before Thanksgiving, but I took delivery of mine 9 days after it got into port, and that was with them backed up for PDI at the port after the car landed.

Old 11-17-2013, 11:30 AM
hixon is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by 991TurboS
I got it on Friday.....very happy with it. I was treated like gold by Hennessy, of course. Greg was my salesman.

Yup....you will be hard pressed to get it before Thanksgiving, but I took delivery of mine 9 days after it got into port, and that was with them backed up for PDI at the port after the car landed.
Finally made it over to Hennessy to pick mine up Saturday afternoon. What an amazing car! They did a fantastic job on the speed film and the window tint (as I knew they would). It was definitely drawing a crowd as I sure yours did as well.

Old 11-20-2013, 04:13 AM
ibtm is on a distinguished road
Great!!!

Congrats!!! Just got confirmation that my completed build date is 2/7/14!! So probably get it in early March!!

Old 11-20-2013, 05:21 PM
Congrats guys! Boat was supposed to make it to port today, but so far Marine Tracker is showing she is still out of range.

Hopefully there tomorrow. Hopeful for a Wednesday or next Friday delivery. We shall see.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: On a boat...