Euro clear side marker LEDs installed.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-11-2014, 03:34 PM
AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !
Thumbs up Euro clear side marker LEDs installed.

Looks a lot better than the old ones. Got these from bumperplugs.com, am waiting on the body color rear reflectors and satin black rear emblems (tried the plastidip route, but didn't work out well for me).

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	photo 1.JPG
Views:	287
Size:	84.0 KB
ID:	320223   Click image for larger version

Name:	photo 2.JPG
Views:	288
Size:	90.7 KB
ID:	320224   Click image for larger version

Name:	photo 4.JPG
Views:	328
Size:	78.0 KB
ID:	320225   Click image for larger version

Name:	photo 3.JPG
Views:	404
Size:	62.3 KB
ID:	320226  
Old 01-11-2014, 04:59 PM
JCBH is a splendid one to beholdJCBH is a splendid one to beholdJCBH is a splendid one to beholdJCBH is a splendid one to beholdJCBH is a splendid one to beholdJCBH is a splendid one to beholdJCBH is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by AJag
Looks a lot better than the old ones. Got these from bumperplugs.com, am waiting on the body color rear reflectors and satin black rear emblems (tried the plastidip route, but didn't work out well for me).
Looks great - what is the difference between the photos of the two sides? Seems different? Are they different modes? One is a long LED light, the other looks like a "bulb."

Old 01-11-2014, 09:28 PM
Zlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by JCBH
Looks great - what is the difference between the photos of the two sides? Seems different? Are they different modes? One is a long LED light, the other looks like a "bulb."
Hehe, driver side is the new LED and passenger side is the stock one is my guess.

Old 01-11-2014, 09:56 PM
Christophosphorus is a splendid one to beholdChristophosphorus is a splendid one to beholdChristophosphorus is a splendid one to beholdChristophosphorus is a splendid one to beholdChristophosphorus is a splendid one to beholdChristophosphorus is a splendid one to beholdChristophosphorus is a splendid one to behold
Much cleaner look than the factory bulbs. I may get these for my 991S soon, even though I already replaced the factory parts with clear markers from Suncoast.

Old 01-12-2014, 06:52 AM
AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Zlaatan
Hehe, driver side is the new LED and passenger side is the stock one is my guess.
Yep, just took the pics for comparison.

Old 01-12-2014, 06:54 AM
JCBH is a splendid one to beholdJCBH is a splendid one to beholdJCBH is a splendid one to beholdJCBH is a splendid one to beholdJCBH is a splendid one to beholdJCBH is a splendid one to beholdJCBH is a splendid one to behold
Yep, just took the pics for comparison.
Figured - looks terrific. I have the clear LED's already for my GT3, can't wait to have something to install the side markers on!

Old 01-12-2014, 06:55 AM
Originally Posted by Christophosphorus
Much cleaner look than the factory bulbs. I may get these for my 991S soon, even though I already replaced the factory parts with clear markers from Suncoast.
Looks 100x better even unlit, especially on white cars, w/ the darker outer portion contrasting w/ the paint.

Also, I should have taken a couple pics of the profile, as the LEDs sit nearly completely flush as opposed to convex like the bulbs covers.

Old 01-12-2014, 12:45 PM
Looks 100x better even unlit, especially on white cars, w/ the darker outer portion contrasting w/ the paint. Also, I should have taken a couple pics of the profile, as the LEDs sit nearly completely flush as opposed to convex like the bulbs covers.
Agreed - a huge upgrade!

Old 01-12-2014, 07:02 PM
gelkad will become famous soon enoughgelkad will become famous soon enough
AJAG,
How was the install, easy.......? will email you soon for the tips

Old 01-13-2014, 08:56 AM
Bluehinder has much to be proud ofBluehinder has much to be proud ofBluehinder has much to be proud ofBluehinder has much to be proud ofBluehinder has much to be proud ofBluehinder has much to be proud ofBluehinder has much to be proud ofBluehinder has much to be proud ofBluehinder has much to be proud ofBluehinder has much to be proud of
Great look, well worth $100.

Old 01-13-2014, 10:49 AM
Originally Posted by gelkad
AJAG,
How was the install, easy.......? will email you soon for the tips
Super-easy, literally 5 minutes to do both sides.

Looking forward to the exhaust tip swap!

Old 01-15-2014, 05:17 PM
BigRich has much to be proud ofBigRich has much to be proud ofBigRich has much to be proud ofBigRich has much to be proud ofBigRich has much to be proud ofBigRich has much to be proud ofBigRich has much to be proud ofBigRich has much to be proud of
Just installed my clear LED side markers on my turbo s. Super simple and easy install. Took less than 5 minutes to do both sides as stated above. One tip is to use a small flat head screwdriver(i.e. jewelers size) to help disconnect the power from the original marker. There isn't much slack on that cable. Just take your time and remember not to rush.

Old 01-15-2014, 07:19 PM
DJ
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Hey guys where to buy the LED bulbs from please? Thanks!

Old 01-16-2014, 01:05 AM
Originally Posted by DJ
Hey guys where to buy the LED bulbs from please? Thanks!
Apparently Bumperplugs has them, and Suncoast has more on the way...

Old 01-16-2014, 07:00 AM
1Gunner is a splendid one to behold1Gunner is a splendid one to behold1Gunner is a splendid one to behold1Gunner is a splendid one to behold1Gunner is a splendid one to behold1Gunner is a splendid one to behold1Gunner is a splendid one to behold
$$??

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Euro clear side marker LEDs installed.