New Chase Car

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-02-2015, 08:00 PM
wrs
wrs Is a GOD !wrs Is a GOD !wrs Is a GOD !wrs Is a GOD !wrs Is a GOD !wrs Is a GOD !wrs Is a GOD !wrs Is a GOD !wrs Is a GOD !wrs Is a GOD !wrs Is a GOD !
New Chase Car

I really like this one much better than the old one. It's got more features and had $5k in dealer addons. Bought it in SA on Saturday, last day of month, they were willing to deal more than the guys in Austin. Two RRs now and neither bought from LR Austin, they just do my service but they won't deal.

Attached Images   
Old 11-02-2015, 08:30 PM
jmorgan911 Is a GOD !jmorgan911 Is a GOD !jmorgan911 Is a GOD !jmorgan911 Is a GOD !jmorgan911 Is a GOD !jmorgan911 Is a GOD !jmorgan911 Is a GOD !jmorgan911 Is a GOD !jmorgan911 Is a GOD !jmorgan911 Is a GOD !jmorgan911 Is a GOD !
Congrats! Beautiful color combo. RR's are the best

Old 11-02-2015, 10:06 PM
Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !

Congrats!! Isn't it a perfect combo...both icons!!

here're mine..'16 RR ATB and '13 C4S...

Last edited by Fester; 11-02-2015 at 10:17 PM.
Old 11-03-2015, 04:46 AM
Michael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant future
Nice cars.... a little on the "trucky" side... my time with mine is coming to an end in the spring. No issues to date. Congrats on the purchase.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Driver Side Pic.jpeg
Views:	69
Size:	588.6 KB
ID:	431765

Click image for larger version

Name:	Rear Side Pic.jpg
Views:	63
Size:	562.2 KB
ID:	431766

Old 11-03-2015, 06:15 AM
wrs
wrs Is a GOD !wrs Is a GOD !wrs Is a GOD !wrs Is a GOD !wrs Is a GOD !wrs Is a GOD !wrs Is a GOD !wrs Is a GOD !wrs Is a GOD !wrs Is a GOD !wrs Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Fester
Congrats!! Isn't it a perfect combo...both icons!!

here're mine..'16 RR ATB and '13 C4S...
Yeah, they said that they had done a study and found that one of the most common combinations was a RR and Porsche. Are those stock wheels on the 16? I almost bought a blue 16 with your interior color. We really liked it but it didn't have the Meridian sound system or the upgraded leather and driving kit so I ended up passing it. I ended up taking a 15 with all the things I needed on it.

Originally Posted by Michael_s
Nice cars.... a little on the "trucky" side... my time with mine is coming to an end in the spring. No issues to date. Congrats on the purchase.
Yes, they are but this one is for that purpose. It goes out to the woods of east Texas and the rough terrain of West Texas.

Attached Images   
Old 11-03-2015, 08:05 AM
Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by wrs
I almost bought a blue 16 with your interior color. We really liked it but it didn't have the Meridian sound system or the upgraded leather and driving kit so I ended up passing it. I ended up taking a 15 with all the things I needed on it
It actually doesn't make sense..perhaps it is for sport??

Tan interior (one I have) on full size RR Is exclusive for Autobiography, which comes standard with 29 speakers 3D Meridian system. Full size RR Autobiography costs about $30K over the supercharged trim and there are no discounts ..

The 22" type 707 wheels are optional and are not standard on '16

Last edited by Fester; 11-03-2015 at 08:08 AM.
Old 11-03-2015, 08:09 AM
jyupitt1 has a reputation beyond reputejyupitt1 has a reputation beyond reputejyupitt1 has a reputation beyond reputejyupitt1 has a reputation beyond reputejyupitt1 has a reputation beyond reputejyupitt1 has a reputation beyond reputejyupitt1 has a reputation beyond reputejyupitt1 has a reputation beyond reputejyupitt1 has a reputation beyond reputejyupitt1 has a reputation beyond reputejyupitt1 has a reputation beyond repute
Very nice and congrats. I got the first gen RRS when it first came out and it was worry free from day one to the day I traded it in. Contrary to popular belief, the truck was the most worry free vehicle I've owned.

Old 11-03-2015, 08:17 AM
wrs
Originally Posted by Fester
It actually doesn't make sense..perhaps it is for sport??

Tan interior (one I have) on full size RR Is exclusive for Autobiography, which comes standard with 29 speakers 3D Meridian system. Full size RR Autobiography costs about $30K over the supercharged trim and there are no discounts ..

The 22" type 707 wheels are optional and are not standard on '16
Here is the link to the car I didn't buy. I don't know if it is the exact color and obviously it's not the same leather as that was my point, the interior even in my car is the luxury package option which is upgraded from the one in the link. I have a CTTS which has the top interior for Porsche and so it's our lux mobile. The RR is for going out to my properties and hauling the grandson around but also just as a regular SUV to carry things which the CTTS isn't so good at.

Here is a captured image from that link, just the color is what I was commenting on.

Attached Images  
Old 11-03-2015, 11:13 AM
Visceral Is a GOD !Visceral Is a GOD !Visceral Is a GOD !Visceral Is a GOD !Visceral Is a GOD !Visceral Is a GOD !Visceral Is a GOD !Visceral Is a GOD !Visceral Is a GOD !Visceral Is a GOD !Visceral Is a GOD !
It looks very luxurious, but (and perhaps it's a generational thing) I always look at a really nice SUV and think "But... but... they could have had a really nice station wagon..."

I think a bunch of us that grew up in the 70s-90s really have some kind of a wagon deficit, whereas anyone who grew up in the 50s-70s probably feels pretty differently.

Old 11-03-2015, 03:45 PM
Carjunky1 has much to be proud ofCarjunky1 has much to be proud ofCarjunky1 has much to be proud ofCarjunky1 has much to be proud ofCarjunky1 has much to be proud ofCarjunky1 has much to be proud ofCarjunky1 has much to be proud ofCarjunky1 has much to be proud of
Hey, does this mean you are done pouring $$$ into your TTS!?

Old 11-03-2015, 06:07 PM
wrs
Originally Posted by Visceral
It looks very luxurious, but (and perhaps it's a generational thing) I always look at a really nice SUV and think "But... but... they could have had a really nice station wagon..."

I think a bunch of us that grew up in the 70s-90s really have some kind of a wagon deficit, whereas anyone who grew up in the 50s-70s probably feels pretty differently.
Well in the 50s, 60s and 70s my parents had wagons. In fact we had a 71 Ford Torino and a 66 Chevy Nova wagon at the same time. Before that we had a 57 Ford Fairlane wagon. But in my own family we had a Mercury Marquis Wagon in 1989. Here is a not so fond memory of that car.

Originally Posted by Carjunky1
Hey, does this mean you are done pouring $$$ into your TTS!?
Damn, am I that bad? I will have to stop when the mod list gets longer than one line on the sig for sure.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	fixingaflat.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	465.0 KB
ID:	431789