991 Turbo S Tuning Starts

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-05-2016, 06:13 AM
longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !
Welcome to 6speed my friend! Looking forward to seeing your build develop and eager to see what the 991 is capable of in the US with Emre's 68mm VTG's and Emre's custom tune. You will definitely be the fastest 991 at shift sector! The question is which of your many insane cars will be bringing to Exotic Airstrip Attack besides your 991??

Cheers.

Old 01-05-2016, 06:52 AM
PMNewton Is a GOD !PMNewton Is a GOD !PMNewton Is a GOD !PMNewton Is a GOD !PMNewton Is a GOD !PMNewton Is a GOD !PMNewton Is a GOD !PMNewton Is a GOD !PMNewton Is a GOD !PMNewton Is a GOD !PMNewton Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by vincent.j.nathan
Yeah that is true. I know he is a really good tuner. Lets see Vbox number soon hopefully.

First I need to find a good road here to do 60-130.

- Patrick

Old 01-05-2016, 06:57 AM
White991TT Is a GOD !White991TT Is a GOD !White991TT Is a GOD !White991TT Is a GOD !White991TT Is a GOD !White991TT Is a GOD !White991TT Is a GOD !White991TT Is a GOD !White991TT Is a GOD !White991TT Is a GOD !White991TT Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by PMNewton

- Patrick
Good one 😂😂😂😂

Old 01-05-2016, 07:08 AM
ecpChris Is a GOD !ecpChris Is a GOD !ecpChris Is a GOD !ecpChris Is a GOD !ecpChris Is a GOD !ecpChris Is a GOD !ecpChris Is a GOD !ecpChris Is a GOD !ecpChris Is a GOD !ecpChris Is a GOD !ecpChris Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by longboarder
Welcome to 6speed my friend! Looking forward to seeing your build develop and eager to see what the 991 is capable of in the US with Emre's 68mm VTG's and Emre's custom tune. You will definitely be the fastest 991 at shift sector! The question is which of your many insane cars will be bringing to Exotic Airstrip Attack besides your 991??

Cheers.
They are actually Sam's (ByDesign) turbos with Emre's tuning. I'm curious to see how it stacks up as well and if it will perform like the rest of the really fast Mid East cars

Old 01-05-2016, 08:06 AM
webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by vincent.j.nathan
Yeah that is true. I know he is a really good tuner. Lets see Vbox number soon hopefully.

First I need to find a good road here to do 60-130.
Yeah, I have one with 0% of slope that I use for years... Zero traffic at night

Old 01-05-2016, 08:10 AM
longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by ecpChris

They are actually Sam's (ByDesign) turbos with Emre's tuning. I'm curious to see how it stacks up as well and if it will perform like the rest of the really fast Mid East cars
I'll let Vincent chime in here I don't want to speak for him but this is a custom build not an off the shelf package and not 65's.

Old 01-05-2016, 08:12 AM
webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by longboarder
I'll let Vincent chime in here I don't want to speak for him but this is a custom build not an off the shelf package and not 65's.
This is what he post:

Hardwares will be installed:
-KLine Exhaust
-Aquamist Water/Meth
-BMC Filters
-IPD Y pipe
-IPD plenum
-ByDesign Intercoolers
-ByDesign VTG Upgrade
-COBB AP Tuned by Emre@ESmotor

Old 01-05-2016, 08:31 AM
Originally Posted by webcarconnection

This is what he post:

Hardwares will be installed:
-KLine Exhaust
-Aquamist Water/Meth
-BMC Filters
-IPD Y pipe
-IPD plenum
-ByDesign Intercoolers
-ByDesign VTG Upgrade
-COBB AP Tuned by Emre@ESmotor
We chatted a bit about his kit. Again, I'll let him post the details of his custom 68's.

Old 01-05-2016, 09:01 AM
Oh ok, it's just that he post that the Turbos are from ByDesign

Old 01-05-2016, 09:12 AM
Former Vendor
SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !
Hey Adam, is turbochargers are not custom. I've been doing 65's and 68's from day one. We have tested and they both get the job done. Most of the cars are running the 68 mm for possible future potential and some other offerings Tial and I are working on

So it's a complete by design stage 4 package but this time using methanol and a little tuning style from Emre. Will be nice!

Old 01-05-2016, 09:16 AM
Banned
Thunder915 has a reputation beyond reputeThunder915 has a reputation beyond reputeThunder915 has a reputation beyond reputeThunder915 has a reputation beyond reputeThunder915 has a reputation beyond reputeThunder915 has a reputation beyond reputeThunder915 has a reputation beyond reputeThunder915 has a reputation beyond reputeThunder915 has a reputation beyond reputeThunder915 has a reputation beyond reputeThunder915 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by webcarconnection
Oh ok, it's that all the 991's from Emre are from the middle east LOL
It is funny because E Kanoo " superlight weight " cars are the fastest. Other regular customers runs same if not slower than tuned cars in US. You need to keep your eye on 2xxxhp white 991tt car which suppose has " 991tt engine " not 997.1tt engine, huge xona's, Bill radar holinger, sequential shifter " copying other US work ". Unfortunately that 2xxxhp 991tt car runs 171mph in standing half mile last week. If he want to keep his " stolen " secrets that's fine but stop lying on members that Kanoo cars are fully weight and now using 997.1tt engine on 991tt chassis/body to tell ppl it is world fastest 991tt. What a shame

Old 01-05-2016, 09:24 AM
Originally Posted by SamboTT@ByDesign
Hey Adam, is turbochargers are not custom. I've been doing 65's and 68's from day one. We have tested and they both get the job done. Most of the cars are running the 68 mm for possible future potential and some other offerings Tial and I are working on So it's a complete by design stage 4 package but this time using methanol and a little tuning style from Emre. Will be nice!
I see I must have misunderstood Vince. So what's the difference between your 65's and 68's? They are both tial right?

Old 01-05-2016, 09:40 AM
Former Vendor
SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !
Cheers. Yes I have been working with Tial on all of my stuff since about 2004. Working hard to be there number one dealer. Almost there! Anyhow, on the 997.1 is we moved over to the 65 HTZ because the compressor map was sufficient and they work great. That's what Nigel runs. With some new developments coming out with decided to run 68 so guys have room to grow. Still having the limitations of that little turbine but after some testing we realized why not?! I worked closely with Greg and even Borg Warner. We threw a lot of things at it but in the end the 68 is a real nice set up with a little room to grow. Your stuff will be coming out soon. But the 65 is more than capable of running superstrong and almost 800 crank horsepower.

Old 01-05-2016, 10:02 AM
Originally Posted by Thunder915
It is funny because E Kanoo " superlight weight " cars are the fastest. Other regular customers runs same if not slower than tuned cars in US. You need to keep your eye on 2xxxhp white 991tt car which suppose has " 991tt engine " not 997.1tt engine, huge xona's, Bill radar holinger, sequential shifter " copying other US work ". Unfortunately that 2xxxhp 991tt car runs 171mph in standing half mile last week. If he want to keep his " stolen " secrets that's fine but stop lying on members that Kanoo cars are fully weight and now using 997.1tt engine on 991tt chassis/body to tell ppl it is world fastest 991tt. What a shame
Ufff that was heavy lol

I'm gonna go to the airport in a couple of weeks to see how my 65's do in the 1/2 mile... and I betting there are gonna be great, My team is the #1 Sam/Mitch/Omar

Old 01-05-2016, 05:02 PM
Basic Sponsor
Emre@Esmotor Is a GOD !Emre@Esmotor Is a GOD !Emre@Esmotor Is a GOD !Emre@Esmotor Is a GOD !Emre@Esmotor Is a GOD !Emre@Esmotor Is a GOD !Emre@Esmotor Is a GOD !Emre@Esmotor Is a GOD !Emre@Esmotor Is a GOD !Emre@Esmotor Is a GOD !Emre@Esmotor Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Thunder915
I think the biggest shame on this forum is you.

You tried to show your hate on another subject, but you got your answer and shut up.

This is the second time you are failing. You were lucky I was polite in your 1st hater post on me.

Its very obvious that you dont know anything about cars just being a puppet. Let me teach you a few things.

1- Watch EKanoo yellow 991tt, then Ekanoo white 997tt.

Yellow car is full weight street car. It has pdk transmission. 9,39 @ 146 mph
White car is almost a race car with sequential transmission. 8,26 @ 178,8 mph

Listen to both engine sounds, and shifting, see the difference.

If your ears do not hear, go to a doctor.
If you dont know what transmission means, go google it.

2- Its again obvious you dont even know what we do on the cars.

White 991TT that you tried to mention is not EKanoo car.
It is from Qatar, and belongs to another customer.
Its a big project, i havent said anything or posted anything about that YET.
Information will come later.
To correct your pathetic post, it ran 185mph on the half mile spinning all 1-2-3 gears.

Now go to your boss and tell my greetings. There is much more to come soon.

100-200km/h: 2.16 sec
200-300km/h: 3.43 sec
60-130mph: 2.52 sec
100-150mph: 2.19 sec
Email: emre@esmotor.com.tr
Web: http://www.esmotor.com.tr
Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/esmotor

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 991 Turbo S Tuning Starts