991 Turbo S Tuning Starts

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-05-2016, 05:23 PM
webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !
Emre, just to clarify... What was the time/mph of your 991 upgrade VTG's packg? 1/4 mile or 1/2 mile? What comes with the packg?

The other packg (custom turbos, not upgrade stock ones) is very cool but is a little hardcore for the most of us

Old 01-05-2016, 06:00 PM
sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Emre@Esmotor
I think the biggest shame on this forum is you.

You tried to show your hate on another subject, but you got your answer and shut up.

This is the second time you are failing. You were lucky I was polite in your 1st hater post on me.

Its very obvious that you dont know anything about cars just being a puppet. Let me teach you a few things.

1- Watch EKanoo yellow 991tt, then Ekanoo white 997tt.

Yellow car is full weight street car. It has pdk transmission. 9,39 @ 146 mph
White car is almost a race car with sequential transmission. 8,26 @ 178,8 mph

Listen to both engine sounds, and shifting, see the difference.

If your ears do not hear, go to a doctor.
If you dont know what transmission means, go google it.

2- Its again obvious you dont even know what we do on the cars.

White 991TT that you tried to mention is not EKanoo car.
It is from Qatar, and belongs to another customer.
Its a big project, i havent said anything or posted anything about that YET.
Information will come later.
To correct your pathetic post, it ran 185mph on the half mile spinning all 1-2-3 gears.

Now go to your boss and tell my greetings. There is much more to come soon.
Wow. Total ownage. Emre we need to import you to the USA.

Old 01-05-2016, 06:08 PM
Basic Sponsor
Emre@Esmotor Is a GOD !Emre@Esmotor Is a GOD !Emre@Esmotor Is a GOD !Emre@Esmotor Is a GOD !Emre@Esmotor Is a GOD !Emre@Esmotor Is a GOD !Emre@Esmotor Is a GOD !Emre@Esmotor Is a GOD !Emre@Esmotor Is a GOD !Emre@Esmotor Is a GOD !Emre@Esmotor Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by webcarconnection
Emre, just to clarify... What was the time/mph of your 991 upgrade VTG's packg? 1/4 mile or 1/2 mile? What comes with the packg?

The other packg (custom turbos, not upgrade stock ones) is very cool but is a little hardcore for the most of us
Sure, i will be happy to explain;

VTG package went best 9,51 and 9,59s @ 1/4 mile with trap speeds 143 and 145mph.

60-130mph acceleration was 5,43sec in the same run.

We haven't officially tested it at 1/2 mile yet, but i think it will be around 169-172 mph.

Package contains;

My custom ECU tune using Cobb AP
Our proprietary 68mm VTG turbos
Our catless exhaust
Our equal length headers
Our intercooler kit
Aquamist HFS-4 water/meth injection kit
BMC air filter
IPD y-pipe
IPD plenum

Please let me know if you have any more questions.

100-200km/h: 2.16 sec
200-300km/h: 3.43 sec
60-130mph: 2.52 sec
100-150mph: 2.19 sec
Email: emre@esmotor.com.tr
Web: http://www.esmotor.com.tr
Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/esmotor
Old 01-05-2016, 06:19 PM
webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !

VTG package went best 9,51 and 9,59s @ 1/4 mile with trap speeds 143 and 145mph.

We haven't officially tested it at 1/2 mile yet, but i think it will be around 169-172 mph.

Package contains;

Our catless exhaust
Our equal length headers
Our intercooler kit
BMC air filter
IPD y-pipe
IPD plenum

Cool, any vids or time slip that you can share?

Old 01-05-2016, 07:32 PM
adibaiz has a reputation beyond reputeadibaiz has a reputation beyond reputeadibaiz has a reputation beyond reputeadibaiz has a reputation beyond reputeadibaiz has a reputation beyond reputeadibaiz has a reputation beyond reputeadibaiz has a reputation beyond reputeadibaiz has a reputation beyond reputeadibaiz has a reputation beyond reputeadibaiz has a reputation beyond reputeadibaiz has a reputation beyond repute

Package contains;

Our catless exhaust
Our equal length headers
Our intercooler kit
BMC air filter
IPD y-pipe
IPD plenum

What do you think this car would've run w/out the meth kit? Any chance on still getting into 9's? Thanks!

Old 01-05-2016, 08:56 PM
vincent.j.nathan has much to be proud ofvincent.j.nathan has much to be proud ofvincent.j.nathan has much to be proud ofvincent.j.nathan has much to be proud ofvincent.j.nathan has much to be proud ofvincent.j.nathan has much to be proud ofvincent.j.nathan has much to be proud ofvincent.j.nathan has much to be proud ofvincent.j.nathan has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by longboarder
Welcome to 6speed my friend! Looking forward to seeing your build develop and eager to see what the 991 is capable of in the US with Emre's 68mm VTG's and Emre's custom tune. You will definitely be the fastest 991 at shift sector! The question is which of your many insane cars will be bringing to Exotic Airstrip Attack besides your 991??

Cheers.
Thanks Adam. Yeah my turbo is 68mm Tial from Bydesign but it will be custom tuned on COBB AP by Emre.

I am still thinking. Who will be going to the Exotic Airstrip Attack?

Old 01-06-2016, 01:54 AM
vincent.j.nathan has much to be proud ofvincent.j.nathan has much to be proud ofvincent.j.nathan has much to be proud ofvincent.j.nathan has much to be proud ofvincent.j.nathan has much to be proud ofvincent.j.nathan has much to be proud ofvincent.j.nathan has much to be proud ofvincent.j.nathan has much to be proud ofvincent.j.nathan has much to be proud of
Some parts pictures

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	20160105_164352.jpg
Views:	122
Size:	4.64 MB
ID:	436550   Click image for larger version

Name:	20160104_134714.jpg
Views:	96
Size:	1.93 MB
ID:	436551  
Old 01-06-2016, 06:12 AM
Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by vincent.j.nathan
Some parts pictures
Nice set up can't wait to see you guys run at shift sector. I'll be the slow 991 with stock turbos, as I'm still waiting for my Turbo upgrade

Old 01-06-2016, 06:39 AM
PMNewton Is a GOD !PMNewton Is a GOD !PMNewton Is a GOD !PMNewton Is a GOD !PMNewton Is a GOD !PMNewton Is a GOD !PMNewton Is a GOD !PMNewton Is a GOD !PMNewton Is a GOD !PMNewton Is a GOD !PMNewton Is a GOD !
That's quite a visible difference in the turbo inlet size. What does the new inlet pipe look like? I'm assuming you can't reuse the old one since it would be smaller diameter. How tricky was it to extract those turbos?

- Patrick

Old 01-06-2016, 07:07 AM
Originally Posted by Markblackwell
Nice set up can't wait to see you guys run at shift sector. I'll be the slow 991 with stock turbos, as I'm still waiting for my Turbo upgrade
Don't wait anymore and call Sam lol

Old 01-06-2016, 07:08 AM
Originally Posted by PMNewton
That's quite a visible difference in the turbo inlet size. What does the new inlet pipe look like? I'm assuming you can't reuse the old one since it would be smaller diameter. How tricky was it to extract those turbos?

- Patrick
They use stock inlet pipes, the only thing you change is the turbos... and they are pretty ease to exchange

Old 01-06-2016, 09:20 AM
Former Vendor
SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !
Patrick the factory inlet pipes work fine. I've been contemplating working on an upgrade to reduce pressure drop and continue to build on the package. We have other turbo levels coming out as well. For now we are making pretty good power especially for hyper car level street beasts and we want to keep the cars stealthy for several reasons. The inlet set up isn't as bad as the 997 but can be improved for sure. I wouldn't doubt if several companies were working on this. Install isn't too bad. But now I've had several dealerships, independent shops and even guys doing them at home pretty smoothly. It helps that these cars are pretty much new.

Mark I'm sure you will be set up soon enough. Your new set up the strong so you should be kicking some butt out there too. I think there'll be a lot of people contemplating buying P-Turbos at shift sector!

Old 01-06-2016, 10:00 AM
Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by SamboTT@ByDesign
Patrick the factory inlet pipes work fine. I've been contemplating working on an upgrade to reduce pressure drop and continue to build on the package. We have other turbo levels coming out as well. For now we are making pretty good power especially for hyper car level street beasts and we want to keep the cars stealthy for several reasons. The inlet set up isn't as bad as the 997 but can be improved for sure. I wouldn't doubt if several companies were working on this. Install isn't too bad. But now I've had several dealerships, independent shops and even guys doing them at home pretty smoothly. It helps that these cars are pretty much new.

Mark I'm sure you will be set up soon enough. Your new set up the strong so you should be kicking some butt out there too. I think there'll be a lot of people contemplating buying P-Turbos at shift sector!
Sam, Im really happy with my set up for what it is however in the 1/2 mile I will not even be close to the cars that have bigger turbos. I see 172ish trap speeds for these cars and I cant wait to see it.

Old 01-06-2016, 05:14 PM
Basic Sponsor
Emre@Esmotor Is a GOD !Emre@Esmotor Is a GOD !Emre@Esmotor Is a GOD !Emre@Esmotor Is a GOD !Emre@Esmotor Is a GOD !Emre@Esmotor Is a GOD !Emre@Esmotor Is a GOD !Emre@Esmotor Is a GOD !Emre@Esmotor Is a GOD !Emre@Esmotor Is a GOD !Emre@Esmotor Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by adibaiz
What do you think this car would've run w/out the meth kit? Any chance on still getting into 9's? Thanks!
Did you mean without meth but with race fuel?

If so, yes it can go 9sec like that.

Old 01-06-2016, 05:20 PM
Basic Sponsor
Originally Posted by webcarconnection
Cool, any vids or time slip that you can share?
Here they are;

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 991 Turbo S Tuning Starts