991 turbo S .. Stage 4 Xperformance

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-23-2016, 02:04 AM
saeed alkaabi has much to be proud ofsaeed alkaabi has much to be proud ofsaeed alkaabi has much to be proud ofsaeed alkaabi has much to be proud ofsaeed alkaabi has much to be proud ofsaeed alkaabi has much to be proud ofsaeed alkaabi has much to be proud ofsaeed alkaabi has much to be proud ofsaeed alkaabi has much to be proud ofsaeed alkaabi has much to be proud of
Cool 991 turbo S .. Stage 4 Xperformance

HelloOo 6speed members,

I might be a bit late but I would like to introduce my self to this wonderful place where I gained a lot of information and friends at the same time ..

My 991 turbo S got all the following..
1. Full Akrapovic exhaust.
2. GMG manifold.
3. IPD plenum & y-pipe.
4. BMC air filter.
5. ByDesign upgraded intercoolers.
6. ByDesign upgraded VTGs.
7. Snow Performance methanol kit.
8. Xtreme Performance treat on Cobb.

All in all I would really like to thank Faisal Dashti on his time and special treat towards my car @Xperformance

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpeg
Views:	119
Size:	453.3 KB
ID:	451729  

Last edited by saeed alkaabi; 06-23-2016 at 02:09 AM.
Old 06-23-2016, 02:30 AM
saeed alkaabi has much to be proud ofsaeed alkaabi has much to be proud ofsaeed alkaabi has much to be proud ofsaeed alkaabi has much to be proud ofsaeed alkaabi has much to be proud ofsaeed alkaabi has much to be proud ofsaeed alkaabi has much to be proud ofsaeed alkaabi has much to be proud ofsaeed alkaabi has much to be proud ofsaeed alkaabi has much to be proud of

Views:	104
Size:	374.4 KB
ID:	451730  
Old 06-23-2016, 02:33 AM
When one is not enough

Views:	84
Size:	336.3 KB
ID:	451732  
Old 06-23-2016, 02:34 AM
Double trouble 991.1 and 991.2

Views:	78
Size:	520.9 KB
ID:	451733  
Old 06-23-2016, 02:57 AM
Basic Sponsor
COBB Tuning Is a GOD !COBB Tuning Is a GOD !COBB Tuning Is a GOD !COBB Tuning Is a GOD !COBB Tuning Is a GOD !COBB Tuning Is a GOD !COBB Tuning Is a GOD !COBB Tuning Is a GOD !COBB Tuning Is a GOD !COBB Tuning Is a GOD !COBB Tuning Is a GOD !
Saeed, those pictures are incredible! Awesome car and with pictures to match.

-Jon

PORSCHE EXPERT GROUP - TIM BAILEY | JARED BRONSON | GRANT EPHROSS | ANDREW SCHWARZKOPF | HJ LEE

COBBTUNING.COM | LIKE US ON FACEBOOK | SEARCH KNOWLEDGE BASE | CONTACT US

Old 06-23-2016, 06:34 AM
Cool

I forgot to thank Samboo who has helped me a lot

Old 06-23-2016, 10:37 AM
Originally Posted by COBB Tuning
Saeed, those pictures are incredible! Awesome car and with pictures to match.

-Jon
Thank you sir

Old 06-23-2016, 10:39 AM
Former Vendor
SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !
Amazing shots as usual. I hear you are breaking hearts out there with Faisal tuning your Stage 4 beast!
Cheers my friend enjoy and be safe!

Old 06-23-2016, 02:54 PM
Site Sponsor
WheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant future
Wow this is superb. Excellent excellent job. All that's left to do is possibly acquiring some lightweight performance wheels.

- David Nussbaum -
786 249 0127 (ext.2109)
Web: www.wheelsboutique.com
Email: David@wheelsboutique.com
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/WheelsBoutique

Largest HRE Dealer In The World / Largest ANRKY Dealer / BBS Premium Dealer / TechArt Premium Dealer / Vorsteiner / Rotiform / Akrapovic / iPE / Novitec / Brabus / AC Schnitzer / Mansory / Brembo / RENNTech / Weistec / Tubi / Hamman / KW / H&R and tons more.
Old 06-23-2016, 04:37 PM
Cool

Originally Posted by SamboTT@ByDesign
Amazing shots as usual. I hear you are breaking hearts out there with Faisal tuning your Stage 4 beast!
Cheers my friend enjoy and be safe!
HelloOo brother .. Me and all Faisal's clients are waiting for your new surprises with new parts

Old 06-24-2016, 02:42 AM
Originally Posted by GMGRacing
That photography is incredible! Fantastic shooting location.
Thanks dear all thanks goes to my friends

Old 06-24-2016, 05:06 PM
Originally Posted by WheelB
Wow this is superb. Excellent excellent job. All that's left to do is possibly acquiring some lightweight performance wheels.
Hello sir.. Actually I was looking for that option and I think the best are BBS FI-R .. What do you think

Old 06-25-2016, 10:10 AM
Site Sponsor
WheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by saeed alkaabi
Hello sir.. Actually I was looking for that option and I think the best are BBS FI-R .. What do you think
I'm amazes me at how little interest the BBS FI-R receives because it truly is a spectacular performance wheel. It's styling is top notch, weight unrivaled, and cost undercuts many of it's competitors. The only drawbacks are the lack of finish options and the lack of freedom to get custom sizing to your liking but all things considered I think it's a smart option. I would love to help you out in acquiring them and play small part in this excellent build.

- David Nussbaum -
786 249 0127 (ext.2109)
Web: www.wheelsboutique.com
Email: David@wheelsboutique.com
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/WheelsBoutique

Largest HRE Dealer In The World / Largest ANRKY Dealer / BBS Premium Dealer / TechArt Premium Dealer / Vorsteiner / Rotiform / Akrapovic / iPE / Novitec / Brabus / AC Schnitzer / Mansory / Brembo / RENNTech / Weistec / Tubi / Hamman / KW / H&R and tons more.
Old 06-26-2016, 09:11 AM
991 PetWolf is a name known to all991 PetWolf is a name known to all991 PetWolf is a name known to all991 PetWolf is a name known to all991 PetWolf is a name known to all991 PetWolf is a name known to all
I'm amazes me at how little interest the BBS FI-R receives because it truly is a spectacular performance wheel. It's styling is top notch, weight unrivaled, and cost undercuts many of it's competitors. The only drawbacks are the lack of finish options and the lack of freedom to get custom sizing to your liking but all things considered I think it's a smart option. I would love to help you out in acquiring them and play small part in this excellent build.
Agreed.....the BBS FI-R is great design, combined with unrivaled weight. My original choice in wheels was the BBI FI-R. At the time when I was considering the FI-R's it was only available in 20"......but they are now available in 21X12.5 and 21X9.5 if i'm not mistaken. Hopefully, BBS will offer more options for the widths in 20" in the future.

Old 06-26-2016, 02:17 PM
Thumbs up

Yes please I'm interested 20"

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 991 turbo S .. Stage 4 Xperformance