5.3 seconds 60-130 By Design Stage 4

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-03-2016, 11:17 AM
Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !
5.3 seconds 60-130 By Design Stage 4

Ive,
been trying to get out and test my new set up but I've been really busy with work lately. So this morning I decided to go for a ride. I went to the same spot i went to last time with my last tune and got my 6.9 seconds with at 4am. This time I got out to my spot at 9am with 5/8 tank of fuel and a 3/4 tank of meth. I did my run and looked at my V-box and it said 6.3 and I thought well thats better but not what I was expecting I was excepting to be deep in the 5's so then I put my reading glasses on and holy **** its a 5.3 Seconds. I was planning on doing a few runs but I was getting a fuzzy feeling so I went back home. I'm sure with less fuel and a 2am cooler run would of produced a couple tenth quicker we will see.

I called Sam and let him know how hard my car was pulling we are all very excited. So my car just ran 1.6 seconds faster from 60-130 that is HUGE. I will be at the track very soon.

Cheers

Last edited by Markblackwell; 07-03-2016 at 12:08 PM.
Old 07-03-2016, 12:21 PM
Kinetic has a reputation beyond reputeKinetic has a reputation beyond reputeKinetic has a reputation beyond reputeKinetic has a reputation beyond reputeKinetic has a reputation beyond reputeKinetic has a reputation beyond reputeKinetic has a reputation beyond reputeKinetic has a reputation beyond reputeKinetic has a reputation beyond reputeKinetic has a reputation beyond reputeKinetic has a reputation beyond repute
That's damn impressive!!

AMS quotes these figures for their GTR Ronin package and they are claiming 1000HP.

0-60mph – 2.3 seconds
0-100mph – 5.1 seconds
60-130mph – 5.46 seconds
Quarter mile – 9.8 @ 145mph

Looks like you are right there.

Amazing numbers and these are amazing cars!!

Old 07-03-2016, 01:19 PM
achenator is a jewel in the roughachenator is a jewel in the roughachenator is a jewel in the rough
slope?

Old 07-03-2016, 03:01 PM
Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Kinetic
That's damn impressive!!

AMS quotes these figures for their GTR Ronin package and they are claiming 1000HP.

0-60mph – 2.3 seconds
0-100mph – 5.1 seconds
60-130mph – 5.46 seconds

Thank you I put down 747whp with my set up. I don't know any car that can keep up with a TTS with the same hp most cars need 150-200 more hp to compete.

Originally Posted by achenator
slope?
Less than 2 ft

Old 07-03-2016, 03:07 PM
Former Vendor
SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !
Great job Mark! Considering the load of fuel and stuff you had on board and the fact that you only had a chance to run it once I think you can do even better!

That is a great comparison I'm proud to be a part of with the GTR's. We are walking E85 Alpha 9's and that's just awesome as those cars are so fast!

We have an exciting few weeks ahead. Keep up the good work and be safe!

Old 07-03-2016, 03:31 PM
zerix is just really nicezerix is just really nicezerix is just really nicezerix is just really nice
Any videos of acceleration for those times? Quite quick

Old 07-03-2016, 04:01 PM
Kinetic has a reputation beyond reputeKinetic has a reputation beyond reputeKinetic has a reputation beyond reputeKinetic has a reputation beyond reputeKinetic has a reputation beyond reputeKinetic has a reputation beyond reputeKinetic has a reputation beyond reputeKinetic has a reputation beyond reputeKinetic has a reputation beyond reputeKinetic has a reputation beyond reputeKinetic has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by SamboTT@ByDesign
Great job Mark! Considering the load of fuel and stuff you had on board and the fact that you only had a chance to run it once I think you can do even better!

That is a great comparison I'm proud to be a part of with the GTR's. We are walking E85 Alpha 9's and that's just awesome as those cars are so fast!

Sam

Considering the Ronin package includes a 4.1L Stroker Engine in the package, I'm sure your Stage 4 is a fraction of the price as well.

Bomb Digity!

Old 07-03-2016, 04:59 PM
Originally Posted by Kinetic
That's damn impressive!!

0-60mph – 2.3 seconds
0-100mph – 5.1 seconds
60-130mph – 5.46 seconds

Originally Posted by achenator
slope?
Originally Posted by SamboTT@ByDesign

Thanks Sam I think I can squeeze a little more out of her as well. That slope was about as flat as your gonna get.

Old 07-03-2016, 06:18 PM
Former Vendor
SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !
Sorry I couldn't resist!

Old 07-03-2016, 06:38 PM
Basic Sponsor
COBB Tuning Is a GOD !COBB Tuning Is a GOD !COBB Tuning Is a GOD !COBB Tuning Is a GOD !COBB Tuning Is a GOD !COBB Tuning Is a GOD !COBB Tuning Is a GOD !COBB Tuning Is a GOD !COBB Tuning Is a GOD !COBB Tuning Is a GOD !COBB Tuning Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Markblackwell

Ive,
been trying to get out and test my new set up but I've been really busy with work lately. So this morning I decided to go for a ride. I went to the same spot i went to last time with my last tune and got my 6.9 seconds with at 4am. This time I got out to my spot at 9am with 5/8 tank of fuel and a 3/4 tank of meth. I did my run and looked at my V-box and it said 6.3 and I thought well thats better but not what I was expecting I was excepting to be deep in the 5's so then I put my reading glasses on and holy **** its a 5.3 Seconds. I was planning on doing a few runs but I was getting a fuzzy feeling so I went back home. I'm sure with less fuel and a 2am cooler run would of produced a couple tenth quicker we will see.

I called Sam and let him know how hard my car was pulling we are all very excited. So my car just ran 1.6 seconds faster from 60-130 that is HUGE. I will be at the track very soon.

Cheers
That is seriously awesome, Congrats Mark! It really is insane to think that these cars can put down these types of numbers with only a handful of well tailored mods by Sambo and a COBB
Accessport!

Congrats again!

-Jon

Old 07-03-2016, 07:27 PM
sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !
awesome results Mark!

Old 07-03-2016, 07:45 PM
jimmy is infamous around these partsjimmy is infamous around these parts
Whats the parts list for a stage 4 setup?

Old 07-03-2016, 08:58 PM
achenator is a jewel in the roughachenator is a jewel in the roughachenator is a jewel in the rough
very impressive

Old 07-03-2016, 09:11 PM
Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !
I see some heart breakin in your future

Old 07-03-2016, 09:14 PM
Originally Posted by Nanook
I see some heart breakin in your future
I just hope it isn't rod breakin. Been through that with a GT_R and it isn't fun.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 5.3 seconds 60-130 By Design Stage 4