Mission Accomplished: 9's in the 1/4 mile!!! - Page 2 - 6SpeedOnline - Porsche Forum and Luxury Car Resource

Go Back  6SpeedOnline - Porsche Forum and Luxury Car Resource > Porsche (Present) > 991 Turbo
Reload this Page >

Mission Accomplished: 9's in the 1/4 mile!!!

991 Turbo
Sponsored by:

Mission Accomplished: 9's in the 1/4 mile!!!

Old 11-13-2016, 01:50 PM
Shipwreck is on a distinguished road
Congrats, very impressive!

Old 11-13-2016, 07:40 PM
Stage7 has a reputation beyond reputeStage7 has a reputation beyond reputeStage7 has a reputation beyond reputeStage7 has a reputation beyond reputeStage7 has a reputation beyond reputeStage7 has a reputation beyond reputeStage7 has a reputation beyond reputeStage7 has a reputation beyond reputeStage7 has a reputation beyond reputeStage7 has a reputation beyond reputeStage7 has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats e-gear! awesome result.

Were you previously on Corvette Forum in the c6z section with the black heads/cam and nitrous z? Did you also sold custom head and cam packages for the ls7?

Old 11-13-2016, 07:47 PM
Nanook has a reputation beyond reputeNanook has a reputation beyond reputeNanook has a reputation beyond reputeNanook has a reputation beyond reputeNanook has a reputation beyond reputeNanook has a reputation beyond reputeNanook has a reputation beyond reputeNanook has a reputation beyond reputeNanook has a reputation beyond reputeNanook has a reputation beyond reputeNanook has a reputation beyond repute
Funny how many of us live/lived previous lives on the corvetteforum.com. It's almost a natural progression

Last edited by Nanook; 11-13-2016 at 07:52 PM.
Old 11-14-2016, 08:10 AM
Basic Sponsor
COBB Tuning has a reputation beyond reputeCOBB Tuning has a reputation beyond reputeCOBB Tuning has a reputation beyond reputeCOBB Tuning has a reputation beyond reputeCOBB Tuning has a reputation beyond reputeCOBB Tuning has a reputation beyond reputeCOBB Tuning has a reputation beyond reputeCOBB Tuning has a reputation beyond reputeCOBB Tuning has a reputation beyond reputeCOBB Tuning has a reputation beyond reputeCOBB Tuning has a reputation beyond repute
That is honestly really insane! Great work! Can't wait to see how much faster you can get it down too!

-Mitch

PORSCHE EXPERT GROUP - JOE GRAHAM | MARSHALL GLASGOW | MITCH MCKEE | JON HEBBELN | JARED BRONSON | AARON BLANKENSHIP | HJ LEE

COBBTUNING.COM | LIKE US ON FACEBOOK | SEARCH KNOWLEDGE BASE | EMAIL CUSTOMER SERVICE
Old 11-14-2016, 09:17 AM
Platinum Dealer
Tom@Champion has a reputation beyond reputeTom@Champion has a reputation beyond reputeTom@Champion has a reputation beyond reputeTom@Champion has a reputation beyond reputeTom@Champion has a reputation beyond reputeTom@Champion has a reputation beyond reputeTom@Champion has a reputation beyond reputeTom@Champion has a reputation beyond reputeTom@Champion has a reputation beyond reputeTom@Champion has a reputation beyond reputeTom@Champion has a reputation beyond repute
Awesome work, congrats!!

Welcome to the 9 second Porsche club!

Champion Motorsport
3101 Center Port Circle
Pompano Beach, FL 33064

Phone: 954-946-2136 ext. 355
Fax: 954-941-0295
Email: [email protected]

www.championmotorsport.com | www.werksone.com

**Contact me directly for special 6Speed member pricing.**

Old 11-14-2016, 09:46 AM
Teste is a splendid one to beholdTeste is a splendid one to beholdTeste is a splendid one to beholdTeste is a splendid one to beholdTeste is a splendid one to beholdTeste is a splendid one to beholdTeste is a splendid one to beholdTeste is a splendid one to behold
Amazing work matching this run down to the thousandth, including the reaction time! That takes some real talent to do.

http://www.gtrlife.com/forums/topic/...ostransengine/

http://www.gtrheritage.com/topic/672...great-lengths/

Suggested new title for thread "Mission Accomplished, Photo shopped my way into the 9's!"

Old 11-14-2016, 10:24 AM
PianoProdigy has much to be proud ofPianoProdigy has much to be proud ofPianoProdigy has much to be proud ofPianoProdigy has much to be proud ofPianoProdigy has much to be proud ofPianoProdigy has much to be proud ofPianoProdigy has much to be proud ofPianoProdigy has much to be proud ofPianoProdigy has much to be proud ofPianoProdigy has much to be proud of
Here's the video:

Old 11-14-2016, 10:52 AM
jones83 is on a distinguished road
Wow, that's embarrassing.

Part of me wishes that photoshop never existed to begin with.

Old 11-14-2016, 11:25 AM
E-Gear has a reputation beyond reputeE-Gear has a reputation beyond reputeE-Gear has a reputation beyond reputeE-Gear has a reputation beyond reputeE-Gear has a reputation beyond reputeE-Gear has a reputation beyond reputeE-Gear has a reputation beyond reputeE-Gear has a reputation beyond reputeE-Gear has a reputation beyond reputeE-Gear has a reputation beyond reputeE-Gear has a reputation beyond repute
Be at track this Friday...again! Please come to see in person

I've seen this type of shenanigans done to other guys before; I never understood the motives, but no worries.

In the meantime, my buddy is trying to get copy of clean slip and possibly a video taken by his 5.0 friend for additional proof.

I will be driving down to Ennis Texas this Friday night to race, please come and witness...take pics and video if you must. A few close friends are attending this time and they too will take pics and videos.

I worked too hard and pay my dues for a long, long time...no need for phoniness crap.

Thanks,
E-Gear

Old 11-14-2016, 11:28 AM
sdg1871 has a reputation beyond reputesdg1871 has a reputation beyond reputesdg1871 has a reputation beyond reputesdg1871 has a reputation beyond reputesdg1871 has a reputation beyond reputesdg1871 has a reputation beyond reputesdg1871 has a reputation beyond reputesdg1871 has a reputation beyond reputesdg1871 has a reputation beyond reputesdg1871 has a reputation beyond reputesdg1871 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Teste
Amazing work matching this run down to the thousandth, including the reaction time! That takes some real talent to do.

http://www.gtrlife.com/forums/topic/...ostransengine/

http://www.gtrheritage.com/topic/672...great-lengths/

Suggested new title for thread "Mission Accomplished, Photo shopped my way into the 9's!"
WTF??????

The time slip from the GTR on right

The time slip from the top of this post on left.

Could someone please explain what happened? I did not believe that 9s were possible on e-Gear's level of mods but I wanted to believe they were.

I want these times to be proven true as I know E-Gear has worked very very hard to break records.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	photo158.jpg
Views:	1379
Size:	392.6 KB
ID:	463446   Click image for larger version

Name:	photo976.jpg
Views:	1473
Size:	562.5 KB
ID:	463447  

Last edited by sdg1871; 11-14-2016 at 11:35 AM.
Old 11-14-2016, 11:30 AM
str8blst has a reputation beyond reputestr8blst has a reputation beyond reputestr8blst has a reputation beyond reputestr8blst has a reputation beyond reputestr8blst has a reputation beyond reputestr8blst has a reputation beyond reputestr8blst has a reputation beyond reputestr8blst has a reputation beyond reputestr8blst has a reputation beyond reputestr8blst has a reputation beyond reputestr8blst has a reputation beyond repute
Yikes!

Old 11-14-2016, 11:54 AM
2highpsi is a splendid one to behold2highpsi is a splendid one to behold2highpsi is a splendid one to behold2highpsi is a splendid one to behold2highpsi is a splendid one to behold2highpsi is a splendid one to behold2highpsi is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by E-Gear View Post
I've seen this type of shenanigans done to other guys before; I never understood the motives, but no worries.

I worked too hard and pay my dues for a long, long time...no need for phoniness crap.

Thanks,
E-Gear
So you mean to tell me, not only did you run IDENTICAL TIMES to Piano... but the person you raced in the other lane also ran IDENTICAL to the person he raced. (See bottom of the slip where the Right lane won both races by identical times)

Time for you to make a new User name... there is no getting out of this one genius.

Old 11-14-2016, 11:57 AM
E-Gear has a reputation beyond reputeE-Gear has a reputation beyond reputeE-Gear has a reputation beyond reputeE-Gear has a reputation beyond reputeE-Gear has a reputation beyond reputeE-Gear has a reputation beyond reputeE-Gear has a reputation beyond reputeE-Gear has a reputation beyond reputeE-Gear has a reputation beyond reputeE-Gear has a reputation beyond reputeE-Gear has a reputation beyond repute
I do not know why this is happing, I can only speculate. We will be going to the track again this weekend and will record everything this time and share. Perhaps this will alleviate any doubts.

Thanks,
E-Gear

Old 11-14-2016, 12:00 PM
Basic Sponsor
SamboTT@ByDesign has a reputation beyond reputeSamboTT@ByDesign has a reputation beyond reputeSamboTT@ByDesign has a reputation beyond reputeSamboTT@ByDesign has a reputation beyond reputeSamboTT@ByDesign has a reputation beyond reputeSamboTT@ByDesign has a reputation beyond reputeSamboTT@ByDesign has a reputation beyond reputeSamboTT@ByDesign has a reputation beyond reputeSamboTT@ByDesign has a reputation beyond reputeSamboTT@ByDesign has a reputation beyond reputeSamboTT@ByDesign has a reputation beyond repute
Yikes is right! From what I know about Carlos and his efforts he will get us some proof on video. I certainly am hoping for that and want to believe it. In the meantime a certain 6speeder and myself are going to go on the mission for 9's in his stage III as well. There has been a lot of focus on stage 4 so this will be fun.

Proud TOP Porsche Distributor For:

Kline-Innovation - ams Performance - TiALSPORT/XONA - #1 COBB PRO TUNER - SRM - IPD Plenums - SACHS - dodsonmotorsport

Dedicated Customer Service Since 1998. - 310.600.1850 [email protected]
Old 11-14-2016, 12:08 PM
SoFlaZ06 is on a distinguished road
Stick to your story my guy, see you at the track

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Join 6SpeedOnline
Visit our Sponsors

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.