Mission Accomplished: 9's in the 1/4 mile!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-13-2016, 12:50 PM
Shipwreck is on a distinguished road
Congrats, very impressive!

Old 11-13-2016, 06:40 PM
Stage7 has a reputation beyond reputeStage7 has a reputation beyond reputeStage7 has a reputation beyond reputeStage7 has a reputation beyond reputeStage7 has a reputation beyond reputeStage7 has a reputation beyond reputeStage7 has a reputation beyond reputeStage7 has a reputation beyond reputeStage7 has a reputation beyond reputeStage7 has a reputation beyond reputeStage7 has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats e-gear! awesome result.

Were you previously on Corvette Forum in the c6z section with the black heads/cam and nitrous z? Did you also sold custom head and cam packages for the ls7?

Old 11-13-2016, 06:47 PM
Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !
Funny how many of us live/lived previous lives on the corvetteforum.com. It's almost a natural progression

Last edited by Nanook; 11-13-2016 at 06:52 PM.
Old 11-14-2016, 07:10 AM
Basic Sponsor
COBB Tuning Is a GOD !COBB Tuning Is a GOD !COBB Tuning Is a GOD !COBB Tuning Is a GOD !COBB Tuning Is a GOD !COBB Tuning Is a GOD !COBB Tuning Is a GOD !COBB Tuning Is a GOD !COBB Tuning Is a GOD !COBB Tuning Is a GOD !COBB Tuning Is a GOD !
That is honestly really insane! Great work! Can't wait to see how much faster you can get it down too!

-Mitch

PORSCHE EXPERT GROUP - TIM BAILEY | JARED BRONSON | GRANT EPHROSS | ANDREW SCHWARZKOPF | HJ LEE

COBBTUNING.COM | LIKE US ON FACEBOOK | SEARCH KNOWLEDGE BASE | CONTACT US

Old 11-14-2016, 08:17 AM
Former Vendor
Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !
Awesome work, congrats!!

Welcome to the 9 second Porsche club!

Old 11-14-2016, 08:46 AM
Teste is a splendid one to beholdTeste is a splendid one to beholdTeste is a splendid one to beholdTeste is a splendid one to beholdTeste is a splendid one to beholdTeste is a splendid one to beholdTeste is a splendid one to beholdTeste is a splendid one to behold
Amazing work matching this run down to the thousandth, including the reaction time! That takes some real talent to do.

http://www.gtrlife.com/forums/topic/...ostransengine/

http://www.gtrheritage.com/topic/672...great-lengths/

Suggested new title for thread "Mission Accomplished, Photo shopped my way into the 9's!"

Old 11-14-2016, 09:24 AM
PianoProdigy has much to be proud ofPianoProdigy has much to be proud ofPianoProdigy has much to be proud ofPianoProdigy has much to be proud ofPianoProdigy has much to be proud ofPianoProdigy has much to be proud ofPianoProdigy has much to be proud ofPianoProdigy has much to be proud ofPianoProdigy has much to be proud ofPianoProdigy has much to be proud of
Here's the video:

Old 11-14-2016, 09:52 AM
jones83 is on a distinguished road
Wow, that's embarrassing.

Part of me wishes that photoshop never existed to begin with.

Old 11-14-2016, 10:25 AM
E-Gear has a reputation beyond reputeE-Gear has a reputation beyond reputeE-Gear has a reputation beyond reputeE-Gear has a reputation beyond reputeE-Gear has a reputation beyond reputeE-Gear has a reputation beyond reputeE-Gear has a reputation beyond reputeE-Gear has a reputation beyond reputeE-Gear has a reputation beyond reputeE-Gear has a reputation beyond reputeE-Gear has a reputation beyond repute
Be at track this Friday...again! Please come to see in person

I've seen this type of shenanigans done to other guys before; I never understood the motives, but no worries.

In the meantime, my buddy is trying to get copy of clean slip and possibly a video taken by his 5.0 friend for additional proof.

I will be driving down to Ennis Texas this Friday night to race, please come and witness...take pics and video if you must. A few close friends are attending this time and they too will take pics and videos.

I worked too hard and pay my dues for a long, long time...no need for phoniness crap.

Thanks,
E-Gear

Old 11-14-2016, 10:28 AM
sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Teste
Amazing work matching this run down to the thousandth, including the reaction time! That takes some real talent to do.

http://www.gtrlife.com/forums/topic/...ostransengine/

http://www.gtrheritage.com/topic/672...great-lengths/

Suggested new title for thread "Mission Accomplished, Photo shopped my way into the 9's!"
WTF??????

The time slip from the GTR on right

The time slip from the top of this post on left.

Could someone please explain what happened? I did not believe that 9s were possible on e-Gear's level of mods but I wanted to believe they were.

I want these times to be proven true as I know E-Gear has worked very very hard to break records.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	photo158.jpg
Views:	1418
Size:	392.6 KB
ID:	463446   Click image for larger version

Name:	photo976.jpg
Views:	1506
Size:	562.5 KB
ID:	463447  

Last edited by sdg1871; 11-14-2016 at 10:35 AM.
Old 11-14-2016, 10:30 AM
str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !
Yikes!

Old 11-14-2016, 10:54 AM
2highpsi is a splendid one to behold2highpsi is a splendid one to behold2highpsi is a splendid one to behold2highpsi is a splendid one to behold2highpsi is a splendid one to behold2highpsi is a splendid one to behold2highpsi is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by E-Gear
I've seen this type of shenanigans done to other guys before; I never understood the motives, but no worries.

I worked too hard and pay my dues for a long, long time...no need for phoniness crap.

Thanks,
E-Gear
So you mean to tell me, not only did you run IDENTICAL TIMES to Piano... but the person you raced in the other lane also ran IDENTICAL to the person he raced. (See bottom of the slip where the Right lane won both races by identical times)

Time for you to make a new User name... there is no getting out of this one genius.

Old 11-14-2016, 10:57 AM
E-Gear has a reputation beyond reputeE-Gear has a reputation beyond reputeE-Gear has a reputation beyond reputeE-Gear has a reputation beyond reputeE-Gear has a reputation beyond reputeE-Gear has a reputation beyond reputeE-Gear has a reputation beyond reputeE-Gear has a reputation beyond reputeE-Gear has a reputation beyond reputeE-Gear has a reputation beyond reputeE-Gear has a reputation beyond repute
I do not know why this is happing, I can only speculate. We will be going to the track again this weekend and will record everything this time and share. Perhaps this will alleviate any doubts.

Thanks,
E-Gear

Old 11-14-2016, 11:00 AM
Former Vendor
SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !
Yikes is right! From what I know about Carlos and his efforts he will get us some proof on video. I certainly am hoping for that and want to believe it. In the meantime a certain 6speeder and myself are going to go on the mission for 9's in his stage III as well. There has been a lot of focus on stage 4 so this will be fun.

Old 11-14-2016, 11:08 AM
SoFlaZ06 is on a distinguished road
Stick to your story my guy, see you at the track

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.