Mission Accomplished: 9's in the 1/4 mile!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-14-2016, 03:28 PM
UTPorsche has a reputation beyond reputeUTPorsche has a reputation beyond reputeUTPorsche has a reputation beyond reputeUTPorsche has a reputation beyond reputeUTPorsche has a reputation beyond reputeUTPorsche has a reputation beyond reputeUTPorsche has a reputation beyond reputeUTPorsche has a reputation beyond reputeUTPorsche has a reputation beyond reputeUTPorsche has a reputation beyond reputeUTPorsche has a reputation beyond repute
Wait, wait- I think we're being unfair. I don't want to derail the thread but I just ran a 9.984 on my back yard track. If I can do it with a DA of 20,000 I don't see why someone couldn't run a 9.999 in Texas (completely forgetting the fact there's an identical time slip from 2 years before that one).

What a shame. It's really too bad to have fabricated runs like this. It creates an artificial performance bar. People don't understand why their cars aren't as fast as the E-gear illusion express. It's a huge disservice to the community, tuners, vendors, software developers, etc. No one wins. And for the record I would find it very difficult to believe Sam was involved in any of this.

Cam

Last edited by UTPorsche; 11-14-2016 at 03:40 PM.
Old 11-14-2016, 03:31 PM
JuniorGTS is a name known to allJuniorGTS is a name known to allJuniorGTS is a name known to allJuniorGTS is a name known to allJuniorGTS is a name known to allJuniorGTS is a name known to all
Originally Posted by E-Gear
Please guys, DO NOT include SAM in any of this. You guys can attack me, I don't care, but don't paint Sam with the same brush.

Ennis is closed this Friday, the last day for T-n-T was last Friday; I was not aware until I called and verified with the young lady. However, Import Wars is this Sunday.

Sure, there are some hacking jobs and some hating happening here, but I am not going there...it is what it is.

Just to prove a point, I am going off on the deep end...Dallas NorthDragway is open this Friday night, can some of you local guys meet me there, or ask some of your friends who may be local to meet me there? I am willing to allow you to make a pass or two in my car. That's right, you can race it. See if it cuts a 6.42 time or better. Then, if time can be arranged, we call all meet at Ennis as well for the Import Wars event and run under the free time trials.

You can record via pics or videos. You can also watch me run it...of course.

Yep, I am willing to put my darn near $200K car in the hands of a stranger to prove I am not BS'n. It's crazy but hey, I am willing to do this if that is what it takes.

Please PM me your info - or let me know you're coming so we can arrange to connect. Since some of you like the Vbox, you can use Vbox to record data and share as well.

In fact, we can meet somewhere locally to meet in the streets for Vbox data recording confirmations. I will be getting more race gas earlier in the day tomorrow in anticipation to meet, and or for the track(s).

How is that?

Thanks!
I think you should skip the track Friday and hit up a local physc ward instead.

Old 11-14-2016, 03:32 PM
E-Gear has a reputation beyond reputeE-Gear has a reputation beyond reputeE-Gear has a reputation beyond reputeE-Gear has a reputation beyond reputeE-Gear has a reputation beyond reputeE-Gear has a reputation beyond reputeE-Gear has a reputation beyond reputeE-Gear has a reputation beyond reputeE-Gear has a reputation beyond reputeE-Gear has a reputation beyond reputeE-Gear has a reputation beyond repute
Please guys, DO NOT include SAM in any of this. You guys can attack me, I don't care, but don't paint Sam with the same brush.

Ennis is closed this Friday, the last day for T-n-T was last Friday; I was not aware until I called and verified with the young lady. However, Import Wars is this Sunday.

Sure, there are some hacking jobs and some hating happening here, but I am not going there...it is what it is.

Just to prove a point, I am going off on the deep end...Dallas NorthDragway is open this Friday night, can some of you local guys meet me there, or ask some of your friends who may be local to meet me there? I am willing to allow you to make a pass or two in my car. That's right, you can race it. See if it cuts a 6.42 time or better. Then, if time can be arranged, we call all meet at Ennis as well for the Import Wars event and run under the free time trials.

Yep, I am willing to put my darn near $200K car in the hands of a stranger to prove I am not BS'n. It's crazy but hey, I am willing to do this if that is what it takes.

Please PM me your info - or let me know you're coming so we can arrange to connect. Since some of you like the Vbox, you can use Vbox to record data and share as well.

In fact, we can meet somewhere locally to meet in the streets for Vbox data recording confirmations. I will be getting more race gas earlier in the day tomorrow in anticipation to meet, and or for the track(s).

How is that?

Thanks!

Old 11-14-2016, 03:34 PM
2highpsi is a splendid one to behold2highpsi is a splendid one to behold2highpsi is a splendid one to behold2highpsi is a splendid one to behold2highpsi is a splendid one to behold2highpsi is a splendid one to behold2highpsi is a splendid one to behold
Is Hertz Dream car OK with you loaning out the car you rent from them?

Old 11-14-2016, 03:36 PM
E-Gear has a reputation beyond reputeE-Gear has a reputation beyond reputeE-Gear has a reputation beyond reputeE-Gear has a reputation beyond reputeE-Gear has a reputation beyond reputeE-Gear has a reputation beyond reputeE-Gear has a reputation beyond reputeE-Gear has a reputation beyond reputeE-Gear has a reputation beyond reputeE-Gear has a reputation beyond reputeE-Gear has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by JuniorGTS
I think you should skip the track Friday and hit up a local physc ward instead.
Come on dude, I am serious. Yes, I've been called crazy before, but hey, you have to be a little crazy to live nowadays.

Do you have any buddies in the DFW area that can confirm?

Thanks!

Old 11-14-2016, 03:36 PM
Basic Sponsor
Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !
unfortunately when you cheat, that's what happens

I am not BS'n.

But you ARE tho! Do you realize that chances of Hillary still winning the election, getting the country out of debt and selling Texas to Mexico are greater than of your time slip matching that GTR to the tee like that not once but TWICE. Odds.

link to you stolen 10.05 slip
http://honda-tech.com/forums/drag-ra...t-hit-3000731/

The raceway you went to uses different time slips lol, people called there and no one saw you race. Watching you squirm and try to lie your way out of this is epic.

loser buys 200k Porsche, spends 40k to mod Porsche, steals time slip from a Honda and a GTR. coulda saved some money and bought a Honda and a GTR

make sure you frame those time slips tho, put them on your wall of shame and caption "to commemorate the day the internet outsmarted me and called me out for being a FRAUD that I am"

997TT SlowBerry - 205.0 mph 1/2 Mile WR Nov 2018, 9.7 @ 170 mph 1/4 Mile , 3.2 60-130 mph , 2.4 100-150 mph , 1420whp E85
ESMOTOR | DO88 | TPC DSC | SYVECS | COBB | IPD | KLINE | XONA | AMS | ID | ERP | SACHS | TURBOSMART | CSF | DODSON |

Last edited by Mark @ AIM Performance; 11-14-2016 at 03:39 PM.
Old 11-14-2016, 03:38 PM
Originally Posted by 2highpsi
Is Hertz Dream car OK with you loaning out the car you rent from them?
Yes, I just checked with the mgr who is the mirror; he said okay.

Thanks!

Old 11-14-2016, 03:45 PM
Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !

How is that?

Thanks!
What's this suppose to prove...who really cares how your car runs..the issue at hand is the misrepresentation..your credibility is gone..you can't go to bed with your wife like you could before she caught you screwing the neighbor

Old 11-14-2016, 03:57 PM
wrs
wrs Is a GOD !wrs Is a GOD !wrs Is a GOD !wrs Is a GOD !wrs Is a GOD !wrs Is a GOD !wrs Is a GOD !wrs Is a GOD !wrs Is a GOD !wrs Is a GOD !wrs Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by cjmatt
My opinion is that egear is making up record passes in order to send business toward this bydesign company he seems real tight with...SHADY AS ****!
Nope, not a chance.

Old 11-14-2016, 04:01 PM
sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by wrs
Nope, not a chance.
While the effect of E-Gear's fraud was indeed to increase business to bydesign and Sam I do not believe Sam or bydesign had anything to do with the fraud and would never have encouraged it or supported this.

Sam's always struck me as a guy with integrity even if he unnecessarily slandered me and PMs when I questioned the Timeslips of E-Gear. I view it as him attempting to defend the integrity of a customer who he did not realize was lying and defrauding the members of this forum.

Old 11-14-2016, 04:15 PM
Boy oh boy. I get juiced by some dudes, forums jumps on dudes wagons and believes them, then paint me as the cheater. Some how they are the righteous ones and I'm the phony. I know I was hated by some in this forum, but I guess I was being too naive...they are plenty who hate me. Now they have this BS to use as their hate bat to whack me with. It's all good.

Hmmm...if I had the skills to do such things and nothing better to do, I guess I could have jumped in and started creating slips from this or that forum by other folks and say: "hey, this guy is BS. Believe me, I am real and he is phony...let's bash him".

So I figured hey, if its too good to be true, then lets go out and try to repeat. I prefer this vs trying to get inside people warped motives.

Just come out and help me film and capture pics so you can then use your talents and do whatever you want with it and perhaps post. Hey, the more pics and videos there is to hack, the better...No?

Thanks!

Old 11-14-2016, 04:20 PM
mx931 has much to be proud ofmx931 has much to be proud ofmx931 has much to be proud ofmx931 has much to be proud ofmx931 has much to be proud ofmx931 has much to be proud ofmx931 has much to be proud ofmx931 has much to be proud ofmx931 has much to be proud ofmx931 has much to be proud of
Boy oh boy. I get juiced by some dudes, forums jumps on dudes wagons and believes them, then paint me as the cheater. Some how they are the righteous ones and I'm the phony. I know I was hated by some in this forum, but I guess I was being too naive...they are plenty who hate me. Now they have this BS to use as their hate bat to whack me with. It's all good.

Hmmm...if I had the skills to do such things and nothing better to do, I guess I could have jumped in and started creating slips from this or that forum by other folks and say: "hey, this guy is BS. Believe me, I am real and he is phony...let's bash him".

So I figured hey, if its too good to be true, then lets go out and try to repeat. I prefer this vs trying to get inside people warped motives.

Just come out and help me film and capture pics so you can then use your talents and do whatever you want with it and perhaps post. Hey, the more pics and videos there is to hack, the better...No?

Thanks!
are you done yet? Didnt your parents teach you to just be honest about your mistakes?

Old 11-14-2016, 04:21 PM
K24F has a reputation beyond reputeK24F has a reputation beyond reputeK24F has a reputation beyond reputeK24F has a reputation beyond reputeK24F has a reputation beyond reputeK24F has a reputation beyond reputeK24F has a reputation beyond reputeK24F has a reputation beyond reputeK24F has a reputation beyond reputeK24F has a reputation beyond reputeK24F has a reputation beyond repute
[QUOTE=prodigymb;4579966]

"loser buys 200k Porsche, spends 40k to mod Porsche, steals time slip from a Honda and a GTR. coulda saved some money and bought a Honda and a GTR "

+1
Ridiculous

Old 11-14-2016, 04:25 PM
UTPorsche has a reputation beyond reputeUTPorsche has a reputation beyond reputeUTPorsche has a reputation beyond reputeUTPorsche has a reputation beyond reputeUTPorsche has a reputation beyond reputeUTPorsche has a reputation beyond reputeUTPorsche has a reputation beyond reputeUTPorsche has a reputation beyond reputeUTPorsche has a reputation beyond reputeUTPorsche has a reputation beyond reputeUTPorsche has a reputation beyond repute
So you're trying to say that your time slips are authentic and they are the ones with the fake time slips and that they are working to discredit you (for unknown reasons)?

And what? They invented a time machine and used it to go back in time to post the fake slips? (that's not what I would do if I had a time machine...)

if I had the skills to do such things
Then you wouldn't have gotten caught (ergo, you don't have the skills so don't flatter yourself).

Nanook said it best: "the issue at hand is the misrepresentation..your credibility is gone." Just call it a day bro. Just stop.

Thanks!

Last edited by UTPorsche; 11-14-2016 at 04:29 PM. Reason: further outrage
Old 11-14-2016, 04:28 PM
Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by mx931
are you done yet? Didnt your parents teach you to just be honest about your mistakes?
I've had enough too..I'm out..sad to see this crap manifesting on an otherwise enjoyable & informative forum

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.