Mission Accomplished: 9's in the 1/4 mile!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-15-2016, 01:48 PM
Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !
I been gone for a few days and I check out 6speed and wow looks like I missed alot. I am blown away at what lengths someone would go. I think it was on a thread that Nigel started about something else, when EGear came on here and boasted that he wanted to run a 10 flat with just bolt ons, stock tires and pump gas. I told him there was no way that was going to happen, he accused me of Mo-foing him or I think Mo-foing is what he called what I said to him. Then I told him good luck with that. At that time I had run a 10.19 and a 10.20 at different tracks, with full bolts ons Race gas and M/T. I had many runs in the 10.21 and 10.22's So I know what this car is capable of. That being said I had a Giac tune and not a Cobb tune or By Design tune so maybe with the Cobb I could have gotten a little better time. From my experience there was no way in hell someone was running that fast on stock tires and pump gas.

A while later he post that he went I think it was a 10.50 or so with minimal mods, then he said he was going to run race gas next which right there was his first change to his original boast, then he runs at a 1/8 mile track and does a calculation for the 1/4 mile and says he ran I think it was a 10.30ish Well if you dont run the 1/4 its not a 1/4 mile time now is it. Then when he ran the 10.05 I thought holy **** how did he do that even that he was using race gas this was unbelievable wow he was really doing it and we all congratulated him. He had all his little tricks that he posted ( which by the way do work I haven't had the opportunity to try them yet but I will ) I remember when Scott called him out for the time slip. I also remember when Egear was slamming the Vbox and said real racers dont use it,now it appears we know why.

My Vbox numbers have been almost dead on at every 1/4 mile track I have been to. So I think If EGear wants to vindicate himself he needs to provide a time slip with video footage showing his run with his car number on the car that matches the time slip with the date on the time slip.

I know Sam put a lot of time in with Egear running different tunes in hopes of pulling off a 9 second run. I can Guarantee Sam had nothing to do with these charades that were done if they were done. I started working with Sam 8 months ago and he has been nothing but a first class act, he is always there for me when I have any questions when I need something he gets it to me and when I text or call him he responds immediately. He has sent me tunes at 1 am. He answers his phone when hes with his kids on the weekend Saturday or Sunday, Who else has that kind of service and dedication Ill tell you no one. When ever anyone asks me where to get anything Porsche related or tunes I send them over to Sam.

That being said real records will be falling again real soon, Thanks to the Team, Thanks to Sam

Last edited by Markblackwell; 11-15-2016 at 02:38 PM.
Old 11-15-2016, 02:13 PM
wrs
wrs Is a GOD !wrs Is a GOD !wrs Is a GOD !wrs Is a GOD !wrs Is a GOD !wrs Is a GOD !wrs Is a GOD !wrs Is a GOD !wrs Is a GOD !wrs Is a GOD !wrs Is a GOD !
[QUOTE=K24F;4579986]
Originally Posted by prodigymb

"loser buys 200k Porsche, spends 40k to mod Porsche, steals time slip from a Honda and a GTR. coulda saved some money and bought a Honda and a GTR "

+1
Ridiculous
Why would anyone want a second rate car if they can afford the real thing.

Old 11-15-2016, 02:26 PM
str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !
[QUOTE=wrs;4580307]
Originally Posted by K24F

I can afford the real thing but wanted something faster

That is about the stupidest most snobby thing to say... LOL

How about different strokes for different folks... we are all car guys... to belittle people who own something you view as inferior just makes you look petty....

carry on...

Old 11-15-2016, 02:27 PM
Basic Sponsor
Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Teste
Perhaps update the thread title to my earlier suggestion? "Mission Accomplished: Photoshopped my way into the 9's!"
that's great, it should definitely be renamed to that

Originally Posted by wrs

ummm.... second rate. really man?

because they aren't happy with their "real" time slips and you have to steal "second rate" time slips and pass them off as their own

997TT SlowBerry - 205.0 mph 1/2 Mile WR Nov 2018, 9.7 @ 170 mph 1/4 Mile , 3.2 60-130 mph , 2.4 100-150 mph , 1420whp E85
ESMOTOR | DO88 | TPC DSC | SYVECS | COBB | IPD | KLINE | XONA | AMS | ID | ERP | SACHS | TURBOSMART | CSF | DODSON |

Last edited by Mark @ AIM Performance; 11-15-2016 at 02:29 PM.
Old 11-15-2016, 02:33 PM
wrs
wrs Is a GOD !wrs Is a GOD !wrs Is a GOD !wrs Is a GOD !wrs Is a GOD !wrs Is a GOD !wrs Is a GOD !wrs Is a GOD !wrs Is a GOD !wrs Is a GOD !wrs Is a GOD !
[QUOTE=str8blst;4580315]
Originally Posted by wrs

I can afford the real thing but wanted something faster

That is about the stupidest most snobby thing to say... LOL

How about different strokes for different folks... we are all car guys... to belittle people who own something you view as inferior just makes you look petty....

carry on...
No, go read my thread. I complimented the GTRs, I have run them and been smoked by them but there are some real downside to building them if it's not all built (i.e. tranny too). Look at the data I got from Carlos. I think his car is out of the box and I also think he told me he weighs 150. Yeah the slips look bad and Sam told me he has the original and it looks the same. I think the ridicule here is over the top. I say this having talked to Carlos on the phone several times before all this came up and since. He seems to me to have handled this thread with aplomb, that should speak for itself.

Again, I think if he did doctor the slips, he will fess up. I have posted Ennis slips on this forum and I know that his is missing stuff, I told him so on the phone. Let's wait and see what he does.

My feeling is that the piling on is petty but that's JMO.

Old 11-15-2016, 02:44 PM
str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !
[QUOTE=wrs;4580319]
Originally Posted by str8blst

No, go read my thread. I complimented the GTRs, I have run them and been smoked by them but there are some real downside to building them if it's not all built (i.e. tranny too).
Really? My car has over 700whp stock engine stock trans... well over 100 launches and numerous 1/2 mile events... car is 1000% reliable... so what are these issues you speak of? please enlighten me....

Last edited by str8blst; 11-15-2016 at 02:48 PM.
Old 11-15-2016, 03:07 PM
wrs
[quote=str8blst;4580321]
Originally Posted by wrs

Really? My car has over 700whp stock engine stock trans... well over 100 launches and numerous 1/2 mile events... car is 1000% reliable... so what are these issues you speak of? please enlighten me....

The guy I beat had gotten a build on his car for 35k and they didn't do his tranny (told him no problem apparently) and subsequently it blew out 4th gear so he had to pay anoher 8k for a new tranny that would handle the extra HP. I think his build took the car to 800whp. I have run a couple that were over 1000 out at SAR. Not even close. Here is me against Tito in his friends car that I think is about the same WHP as yours. This is not the guy I beat. It's funny. He needed buhbye on his plate for me to look at. LOL!

https://www.youtube.com/?v=mIGPvI8TZXM

Old 11-15-2016, 03:26 PM
bzinsky is on a distinguished road
look at the second timeslip posted in this thread

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...-bydesign.html

you can find it here

http://www.ctsvowners.com/forum/27-t...updated-7.html

Old 11-15-2016, 03:46 PM
bzinsky is on a distinguished road
first timeslip from e-gear is post#202 in the cts-v forum
2nd timeslip from e-gear is post #181

Old 11-15-2016, 03:48 PM
Former Vendor
SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !
Wow

Old 11-15-2016, 04:24 PM
JuniorGTS is a name known to allJuniorGTS is a name known to allJuniorGTS is a name known to allJuniorGTS is a name known to allJuniorGTS is a name known to allJuniorGTS is a name known to all
Originally Posted by SamboTT@ByDesign
Wow
Few post up WRS states you told him you have the original time slip?

Old 11-15-2016, 04:45 PM
Former Vendor
SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by JuniorGTS
Few post up WRS states you told him you have the original time slip?
No, the same thing posted sent to me to tell me about it. Because there was a question of it being tampered with on here...see what I mean?

Old 11-15-2016, 04:46 PM
ScrewDrvr is a splendid one to beholdScrewDrvr is a splendid one to beholdScrewDrvr is a splendid one to beholdScrewDrvr is a splendid one to beholdScrewDrvr is a splendid one to beholdScrewDrvr is a splendid one to beholdScrewDrvr is a splendid one to behold
The best part of this thread is his doubling, then tripling down on the stupidity.

Old 11-17-2016, 01:36 PM
Administrator
GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !
This thread is reopened...if you join just to comment in this thread please make it something of merit...if you are perceived as just trolling you can guess the outcome...thanks

Old 11-17-2016, 02:19 PM
99Gdzra has a reputation beyond repute99Gdzra has a reputation beyond repute99Gdzra has a reputation beyond repute99Gdzra has a reputation beyond repute99Gdzra has a reputation beyond repute99Gdzra has a reputation beyond repute99Gdzra has a reputation beyond repute99Gdzra has a reputation beyond repute99Gdzra has a reputation beyond repute99Gdzra has a reputation beyond repute99Gdzra has a reputation beyond repute
Hi all... if anyone is interested, I have an 2011 TTS that has run a best of 10.98 at Texas Motorplex and a best of 6.76 at Denton. I had planned on going to Denton tomorrow the 18th. If he wants to race my car I'll be open to filming the whole race from staging lanes to return to pits area. Let me know if it's an optional end to this debacle?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.