MLB 991 Turbo S with P101's

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-21-2017, 12:06 PM
Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !
MLB 991 Turbo S with P101's

Been awhile since I had my street shoes ons. I should be up and running next week and gonna put my these wheels back on for awhile and drive the **** out of the car. Have a great weekend

Old 07-21-2017, 12:32 PM
longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !
That's awesome Mark! What's been happening with your car?

These wheels look amazing. Considered the best wheel by many. You car looks the part with these for sure!

Old 07-21-2017, 12:49 PM
Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by longboarder
That's awesome Mark! What's been happening with your car?

These wheels look amazing. Considered the best wheel by many. You car looks the part with these for sure!
Thanks Adam, Dodson wanted my clutch back after we ran it hard and hit the events this year to check it out and see how it was holding up. Since we had the PDK issue we all figured it would go back and they could inspect it early and get some Data. We have the PDK Clutch should be released today.

Have you smoked any cars lately with your 991

Old 07-21-2017, 01:50 PM
Former Vendor
HRE_Jurrian has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Jurrian has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Jurrian has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Jurrian has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Jurrian has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Jurrian has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Jurrian has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Jurrian has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Jurrian has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Jurrian has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Jurrian has a reputation beyond repute
Loving this one, thanks for sharing!

Old 07-21-2017, 02:00 PM
longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Markblackwell
Thanks Adam, Dodson wanted my clutch back after we ran it hard and hit the events this year to check it out and see how it was holding up. Since we had the PDK issue we all figured it would go back and they could inspect it early and get some Data. We have the PDK Clutch should be released today.

Have you smoked any cars lately with your 991

Haha nah just enjoying the GT3 at the moment. Looks like we have our first confirmed airstrip date November 4 (NoFlyZone Bakersfield) and just waiting on Shift Sector to announce their date but it should be in October. My setup is pretty mild at 650 WHP just hoping for some sub 16 second 1/2 mile blasts at maybe high 160's and if I'm lucky maybe 170mph.

Old 07-21-2017, 03:09 PM
Originally Posted by longboarder
Haha nah just enjoying the GT3 at the moment. Looks like we have our first confirmed airstrip date November 4 (NoFlyZone Bakersfield) and just waiting on Shift Sector to announce their date but it should be in October. My setup is pretty mild at 650 WHP just hoping for some sub 16 second 1/2 mile blasts at maybe high 160's and if I'm lucky maybe 170mph.
Man thats almost 4 months away seems like forever. Hopefully Shift Sector gets it done for October. There is nothing mild about 650 WHP on Giac's dyno

Don't be a sandbagger your car is a 175mph car are day long! these things are beast.

New suspension on the GT3 yet?

Old 07-21-2017, 05:44 PM
Former Vendor
SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !
Car is looking great Mark. Well it's looking great in the pictures and here at the shop ha ha. She's been sleeping for about three weeks. Glenn is going to be here from Dodson also to show some support to some of the guys out here so will be on it together next week. Everything else is ready!

Nice to hear that the whole "no more airstrip event" thing was just a rumor. I have been dying to see 180 show up on the slip! I know you have too!

Old 07-21-2017, 07:43 PM
GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !
Car looks sick.

Old 07-31-2017, 07:34 AM
918 Spyder has a reputation beyond repute918 Spyder has a reputation beyond repute918 Spyder has a reputation beyond repute918 Spyder has a reputation beyond repute918 Spyder has a reputation beyond repute918 Spyder has a reputation beyond repute918 Spyder has a reputation beyond repute918 Spyder has a reputation beyond repute918 Spyder has a reputation beyond repute918 Spyder has a reputation beyond repute918 Spyder has a reputation beyond repute
Mark, Such a good looking car!!! Cant wait to see you get it back to the track!!!!!!!
my car is at Top Speed motorsports right now and the engine is apart. We are hoping to have it ready to go in the next 30-45 days. We hope to hit the 200's but to be realistic, 190's is a safe bet.

Jeff

Old 07-31-2017, 07:06 PM
Boosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond repute
Badass, Mark...would do the all black center caps!

Last edited by Boosted TTS; 07-31-2017 at 07:10 PM.
Old 07-31-2017, 07:46 PM
Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !
Yup great color choice

Old 08-01-2017, 12:21 PM
Originally Posted by SamboTT@ByDesign
Car is looking great Mark. Well it's looking great in the pictures and here at the shop ha ha. She's been sleeping for about three weeks. Glenn is going to be here from Dodson also to show some support to some of the guys out here so will be on it together next week. Everything else is ready!

Nice to hear that the whole "no more airstrip event" thing was just a rumor. I have been dying to see 180 show up on the slip! I know you have too!
thanks Sam, 180mph coming soon

Old 08-01-2017, 12:26 PM
Originally Posted by Goin2drt
Car looks sick.
Thanks I appreciate it

Originally Posted by 918 Spyder
Mark, Such a good looking car!!! Cant wait to see you get it back to the track!!!!!!!
my car is at Top Speed motorsports right now and the engine is apart. We are hoping to have it ready to go in the next 30-45 days. We hope to hit the 200's but to be realistic, 190's is a safe bet.

Jeff
Thanks Jeff, I would bet on 190 and probably 200mph is in the bag, hope you get her running soon. Who knows maybe a little spray 210+

Originally Posted by Boosted TTS
Badass, Mark...would do the all black center caps!
I think your right Im gonna black them out as well

Originally Posted by Nanook
Yup great color choice

great color choice

Old 08-01-2017, 04:09 PM
sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !
Your car is looking dope Mark!

Old 08-01-2017, 09:34 PM
Boosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond repute
Here you go Mark-

https://www.suncoastparts.com/product/SKU991GT3SCP.html

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.