TURBO S trade in

Old 10-29-2018, 06:28 PM
Big Swole Is a GOD !Big Swole Is a GOD !Big Swole Is a GOD !Big Swole Is a GOD !Big Swole Is a GOD !Big Swole Is a GOD !Big Swole Is a GOD !Big Swole Is a GOD !Big Swole Is a GOD !Big Swole Is a GOD !Big Swole Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by zedosix
Traded my TTS for a new 570s McLaren, no regrets . Porsche is just too perfect, too sterile and too familiar. Man can't believe I'm saying this but there is really no comparison between the two. If you are on the fence about it, take it from me you'll have no regrets.
Yeah, I always throw away the perfect bodied, respectful, honest, classy, etc. women and then go out with a dirty ***** because the "great" ones was just " Too familiar"!!

lol

But Hey, whatever floats ya boat man! lol

Old 10-30-2018, 06:56 AM
sniry12345 is a jewel in the roughsniry12345 is a jewel in the roughsniry12345 is a jewel in the rough
Traded my TTS for a new 570s McLaren, no regrets . Porsche is just too perfect, too sterile and too familiar. Man can't believe I'm saying this but there is really no comparison between the two. If you are on the fence about it, take it from me you'll have no regrets.
It's a free world and free america, you can trade the Porsche for the mclaren and like what ever you want. With that said, the argument suggesting Porsche is "too good" (Seen a lot of youtubers arguing that TTS is "too fast, too strong") is an odd argument, I've never heard some one complaining a Ferrari is too fast.
The real reason for those "complains" falling on the TTS and not other cars, which people wont admit, is that they would like to be looked at, either by a flashy car and by the noise. They don"t like the fact that most people can't tell between their 200K car to the guy with a pre owned "cheap" 2013 Carrara S so they make up excuses about the car is "too good". Amusing.

Old 11-06-2018, 01:52 PM
zedosix has much to be proud ofzedosix has much to be proud ofzedosix has much to be proud ofzedosix has much to be proud ofzedosix has much to be proud ofzedosix has much to be proud ofzedosix has much to be proud ofzedosix has much to be proud ofzedosix has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by sniry12345
It's a free world and free america, you can trade the Porsche for the mclaren and like what ever you want. With that said, the argument suggesting Porsche is "too good" (Seen a lot of youtubers arguing that TTS is "too fast, too strong") is an odd argument, I've never heard some one complaining a Ferrari is too fast.
The real reason for those "complains" falling on the TTS and not other cars, which people wont admit, is that they would like to be looked at, either by a flashy car and by the noise. They don"t like the fact that most people can't tell between their 200K car to the guy with a pre owned "cheap" 2013 Carrara S so they make up excuses about the car is "too good". Amusing.
It was just my way of saying it was boring. I could care less about the attention, its about me feeling good and the Porsche didn't cut it.
Its ironic because one thing I did appreciate about the P car is the fact family and clients didn't know what I paid. Better they think its worth 80k then what I really paid.

Old 11-06-2018, 11:51 PM
sniry12345 is a jewel in the roughsniry12345 is a jewel in the roughsniry12345 is a jewel in the rough
It was just my way of saying it was boring. I could care less about the attention, its about me feeling good and the Porsche didn't cut it.
Its ironic because one thing I did appreciate about the P car is the fact family and clients didn't know what I paid. Better they think its worth 80k then what I really paid.
I respect you opinion about the car being "boring". Also, i share your thoughts about better people think it's just a regular Porsche than 200K car (where i live even a base carrera is 280K car so .. ).
However, one can't stop himself from wondering how come the turbo, that "was" the most exciting and sought after Porsche for the last 40 years (excluding some truly limited models) and all of a sudden it's "boring", because few 20 years old youtubers (who can't even effort it) decided it is "boring".
Some people even go farther suggesting the GT2 is boring "it"s turbo".
Some people in the GT3 forum, already traded their GT3 for a mclaren/lambo (of course they will, GT3 is an under power noise machine), Those pepole are just not "porsche people".
some people on other forum thinking of trading for a carrera T (!!) "i am a fan of the strap handle". I think they are fans of telling people how "special" and "limited" they car is and how it will go on auction for millions in a few years (NOPE).
In other words, this all "turbo is boring" got out of hand and it's ridiculous, to my humble opinion.