Happy 2019 Turbo S owner Exhaust/Tune

Old 09-07-2018, 05:01 AM
Jeff Kay has much to be proud ofJeff Kay has much to be proud ofJeff Kay has much to be proud ofJeff Kay has much to be proud ofJeff Kay has much to be proud ofJeff Kay has much to be proud ofJeff Kay has much to be proud ofJeff Kay has much to be proud ofJeff Kay has much to be proud ofJeff Kay has much to be proud of
Happy 2019 Turbo S owner Exhaust/Tune

So my new baby Lucy my 2019 Carmine Red 911 Turbo S
Had her shoes painted black.
Moday is the 20% tint around with a 50%tint on the front windshield
But the really good new is the Europipe Exhaust stage 2!! Not only is the craftsman ship exquisite but the fitment is spot on. The sound...to ME the 2019 sounds even MORE quiet than
my .2 turbo s coupe but I wouldn't think that to be the case. It was SO quiet that I was truly embarrassed to say its a sports car. My wife and I both at the same time said, "this is how this car is supposed to sound." way to go Stef! Deep, throaty, burbles properly not shotguns actually less drone than the stock exhaust inside the cabin with top up and the peace de resistance comes on over 4k rpm to redline...something u have to hear for yourself. Just Brought a huge smile to my and my wifes faces. Something my Europipe sport exhaust stage 1 didnt do
something ive never head before on all my P cars.... WORTH THE PRICE OF ADMISSION boys!
That along with just an air filter change and stage 2 GIAC tune and this car woke up like Godzilla getting woken up from a North Korea testing nuclear weapons above his resting spot
This car PULLS HARD and is so fun...just my butt o meter according to Andrew over at GIAC im "only" getting 65 or so wheel horsepower and torque but whatever that number is this car is a HOOT All prices of admission well worth it

Last edited by Jeff Kay; 09-07-2018 at 05:16 AM. Reason: add pictures
Old 09-07-2018, 05:21 AM
Jeff Kay has much to be proud ofJeff Kay has much to be proud ofJeff Kay has much to be proud ofJeff Kay has much to be proud ofJeff Kay has much to be proud ofJeff Kay has much to be proud ofJeff Kay has much to be proud ofJeff Kay has much to be proud ofJeff Kay has much to be proud ofJeff Kay has much to be proud of

Old 09-07-2018, 12:54 PM
longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !
Nice congrats that Europipe sounds great. My neighbor has one on their triple black murdered TTS vert and it sounds amazing.

65 hp lol they like to be conservative as they use a very low reading AWD load mustang dyno to measure and report average gains.

Old 09-07-2018, 02:03 PM
Harry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud of
Geeze that color combo of Carmine and black is so damn beautiful. But please tell me you DIDN'T take Lucy to a drive thru car wash!

Old 09-07-2018, 03:28 PM
arjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond repute
no redlining yet OP I know you like that exhaust sound
perfect toy in an appropriate State

Old 09-07-2018, 06:44 PM
Hand wash only there.
Best operation

thanks. No redline for me 😷

Old 09-08-2018, 05:53 AM
hcvone is a splendid one to beholdhcvone is a splendid one to beholdhcvone is a splendid one to beholdhcvone is a splendid one to beholdhcvone is a splendid one to beholdhcvone is a splendid one to beholdhcvone is a splendid one to behold
Your car looks great.

Old 09-11-2018, 12:53 PM
thegame has a reputation beyond reputethegame has a reputation beyond reputethegame has a reputation beyond reputethegame has a reputation beyond reputethegame has a reputation beyond reputethegame has a reputation beyond reputethegame has a reputation beyond reputethegame has a reputation beyond reputethegame has a reputation beyond reputethegame has a reputation beyond reputethegame has a reputation beyond repute
sweet!! congrats! How much power do you think the car is making!

Old 09-12-2018, 08:07 AM
not sure guessing 640+ at wheels

Old 09-14-2018, 08:59 PM
Boosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond repute
Looking good, color combo is gorgeous!

Manuel