Wanna GO Fast - Ocala, FL???

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-12-2018, 09:43 PM
Boosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Wanna GO Fast - Ocala, FL???

Hi guys,

Anyone going to Ocala for the WGF next weekend?

Manuel

Old 10-12-2018, 10:26 PM
99Gdzra has a reputation beyond repute99Gdzra has a reputation beyond repute99Gdzra has a reputation beyond repute99Gdzra has a reputation beyond repute99Gdzra has a reputation beyond repute99Gdzra has a reputation beyond repute99Gdzra has a reputation beyond repute99Gdzra has a reputation beyond repute99Gdzra has a reputation beyond repute99Gdzra has a reputation beyond repute99Gdzra has a reputation beyond repute
Not Ocala, but I’m going to the Dallas event. I think Dave might go to both Ocala and Dallas... don’t want to speak for him, but I think he’s doing both. I think his car should run over 200mph too so that’ll be very cool to see.

Old 10-13-2018, 05:41 AM
1bad991 is an unknown quantity at this point
I will be there with my 15tts and a 17tts. We did a double platinum sponsorship for the event and will be parked in the sponsor area with a black motorhome. Come on by or park near us and keep the Porsche’s close!

Old 10-13-2018, 08:54 PM
8SECDD Is a GOD !8SECDD Is a GOD !8SECDD Is a GOD !8SECDD Is a GOD !8SECDD Is a GOD !8SECDD Is a GOD !8SECDD Is a GOD !8SECDD Is a GOD !8SECDD Is a GOD !8SECDD Is a GOD !8SECDD Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by 99Gdzra
Not Ocala, but I’m going to the Dallas event. I think Dave might go to both Ocala and Dallas... don’t want to speak for him, but I think he’s doing both. I think his car should run over 200mph too so that’ll be very cool to see.
Not going to make Ocala. Will be at Dallas, though. See you there brother.
-Dave

Old 10-13-2018, 09:12 PM
99Gdzra has a reputation beyond repute99Gdzra has a reputation beyond repute99Gdzra has a reputation beyond repute99Gdzra has a reputation beyond repute99Gdzra has a reputation beyond repute99Gdzra has a reputation beyond repute99Gdzra has a reputation beyond repute99Gdzra has a reputation beyond repute99Gdzra has a reputation beyond repute99Gdzra has a reputation beyond repute99Gdzra has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by 8SECDD
Not going to make Ocala. Will be at Dallas, though. See you there brother.
-Dave
Hey Buddy, yeah we signed up for Sunday... see you there, can’t wait. Gonna be fun.

Old 10-18-2018, 07:17 PM
bigrpowr is just really nicebigrpowr is just really nicebigrpowr is just really nicebigrpowr is just really nicebigrpowr is just really nice
howz the new car buddy ? beating on it like it owes you money ?

Old 10-18-2018, 07:48 PM
Originally Posted by bigrpowr
howz the new car buddy ? beating on it like it owes you money ?
HEEEEEY man!! How the heck are ya? “New” car is funny... I’m actually on another new car. Bought a new 570S. Long story and I have to apologize to the OP for stepping on his thread. It wasn’t intentional. I’ll tell you my car swap drama on another thread so I don’t clutter his anymore. Great to hear from you Buddy, talk soon.

Old 10-18-2018, 10:52 PM
bigrpowr is just really nicebigrpowr is just really nicebigrpowr is just really nicebigrpowr is just really nicebigrpowr is just really nice

HEEEEEY man!! How the heck are ya? “New” car is funny... I’m actually on another new car. Bought a new 570S. Long story and I have to apologize to the OP for stepping on his thread. It wasn’t intentional. I’ll tell you my car swap drama on another thread so I don’t clutter his anymore. Great to hear from you Buddy, talk soon.
i derail everything !! that being said my buddy in lake charles just got a 570S and swears it will smash my 997.1 with e85 and turbos , what say you ? feel free to pm

Old 10-18-2018, 11:33 PM
twturbo Is a GOD !twturbo Is a GOD !twturbo Is a GOD !twturbo Is a GOD !twturbo Is a GOD !twturbo Is a GOD !twturbo Is a GOD !twturbo Is a GOD !twturbo Is a GOD !twturbo Is a GOD !twturbo Is a GOD !
Be careful out there guys at 200 mph a roll is your friend,this was there last event

View this post on Instagram

Old 10-26-2018, 08:21 AM
jeolesen is an unknown quantity at this point
I'll be at the Dallas event as well. My TT (non S) car is stock at this point in time, so slow.
I did a half and full mile this past weekend. 154 in the half and 180 in the full mile.

Look forward to meet some of you guys who have extensive modifications done (I previously raced a nitrous Vette doing 182 in the half mile).

Old 10-26-2018, 08:42 AM
Originally Posted by jeolesen
I'll be at the Dallas event as well. My TT (non S) car is stock at this point in time, so slow.
I did a half and full mile this past weekend. 154 in the half and 180 in the full mile.

Look forward to meet some of you guys who have extensive modifications done (I previously raced a nitrous Vette doing 182 in the half mile).

Hey Jesper congrats on your pass! What day did you sign up for at Dallas WGF? We’re signed up for Sunday.., Joe from C2C2 also signed up for Sunday as well. Looking forward to seeing your new ride, it looks great in pics.

Old 10-26-2018, 04:18 PM

Hey Jesper congrats on your pass! What day did you sign up for at Dallas WGF? We’re signed up for Sunday.., Joe from C2C2 also signed up for Sunday as well. Looking forward to seeing your new ride, it looks great in pics.
I'm signed up both days. I was planning on running the 911 on Saturday and then run my 67 Camaro on Sunday.

Old 10-26-2018, 06:15 PM
I'm signed up both days. I was planning on running the 911 on Saturday and then run my 67 Camaro on Sunday.
Oh ok, cool. I was thinking you sold the 67 too... look forward to seeing you there man. We have a 570S now... sold our TTS.

Old 10-26-2018, 07:56 PM
8SECDD Is a GOD !8SECDD Is a GOD !8SECDD Is a GOD !8SECDD Is a GOD !8SECDD Is a GOD !8SECDD Is a GOD !8SECDD Is a GOD !8SECDD Is a GOD !8SECDD Is a GOD !8SECDD Is a GOD !8SECDD Is a GOD !

Will see you there. Look forward to meeting you, too. I'll be trying to break 200.

Old 10-26-2018, 08:18 PM
Originally Posted by 8SECDD
Will see you there. Look forward to meeting you, too. I'll be trying to break 200.
That's cool. What does your car look like so I know who/what to look for? Not that there will be (m)any other 200+ 991s out there.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Wanna GO Fast - Ocala, FL???