3.8 DFI owner asking about COBB OTS tunes

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-05-2018, 12:23 PM
Boosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by 3llooi
I was only opening a topic about a study or an experiment on OTS tunes and pro tuning.
trying to understand an eco system and what's actually left on the table to sippors pro tuners

An idiot would think that I am underestimating what a great platform and efforts COBB has presented us.

Then all of a sudden, a bunch of butt hurt fan boys of Tuner X come in storming about non sense.
sense.

All this is totally off topic and not the subject of the original post.

Unless it's the usual here that every topic about tuning is a war between few people!!!
Plain and simple, I'm trying to comprehend the business model!! COBB can make the most powerful OTS maps.. why they didn't? My assumption was based on the video I posted since it has basic info of OTS vs pro tuners.. in both cases they were faster than OTS right? I don't care and didn't mention ESMOTOR vs Tuner X!!
Probably my English is failing me to deliver a message clearly, or just people don't read the post!!

In all cases, if Tuner X is ByDesign, then I simply did not know!!! Seems the fanboys are telling me now
Hey hey,

Nothing to be butt hurt about here, maybe you are frustrated or something, who knows, but I am sorry to hear about that. My car is running solid, one 1/2 mile event after the other with a large number of kills to some heavy hitters.

Manuel

Old 12-05-2018, 01:22 PM
3llooi Is a GOD !3llooi Is a GOD !3llooi Is a GOD !3llooi Is a GOD !3llooi Is a GOD !3llooi Is a GOD !3llooi Is a GOD !3llooi Is a GOD !3llooi Is a GOD !3llooi Is a GOD !3llooi Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Boosted TTS
Hey hey,

Nothing to be butt hurt about here, maybe you are frustrated or something, who knows, but I am sorry to hear about that. My car is running solid, one 1/2 mile event after the other with a large number of kills to some heavy hitters.

Manuel
Good for you. How's that relevant to this topic or even justifies you calling me a basher? And why you stick any tuner, Tuner X or otherwise, in this topic?

English isn't my first language, but I'm pretty sure you need to re-read my posts and try to stay on topic.. or just take your trolling somewhere else.

Thanks

BTW, where are you located? May be you would like a race with a heavy hitter?

Old 12-05-2018, 01:25 PM
3llooi Is a GOD !3llooi Is a GOD !3llooi Is a GOD !3llooi Is a GOD !3llooi Is a GOD !3llooi Is a GOD !3llooi Is a GOD !3llooi Is a GOD !3llooi Is a GOD !3llooi Is a GOD !3llooi Is a GOD !
Plain and simple, I'm trying to comprehend the business model!! COBB can make the most powerful OTS maps.. why they didn't? My assumption was based on the video I posted since it has basic info of OTS vs pro tuners.. in both cases they were faster than OTS right? I don't care and didn't mention ESMOTOR vs Tuner X!!
Probably my English is failing me to deliver a message clearly, or just people don't read the post!!

In all cases, if Tuner X is ByDesign, then I simply did not know!!! Seems the fanboys are telling me now

BTW 99Gdzra , I wasn't meaning to directly post this quoting you as a reply, but rather building on what you said.

Thanks.

Old 12-05-2018, 02:18 PM
99Gdzra has a reputation beyond repute99Gdzra has a reputation beyond repute99Gdzra has a reputation beyond repute99Gdzra has a reputation beyond repute99Gdzra has a reputation beyond repute99Gdzra has a reputation beyond repute99Gdzra has a reputation beyond repute99Gdzra has a reputation beyond repute99Gdzra has a reputation beyond repute99Gdzra has a reputation beyond repute99Gdzra has a reputation beyond repute
Thank you! I appreciate you clearifying that as well.

Old 12-05-2018, 03:32 PM
Boosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond repute
Good for you. How's that relevant to this topic or even justifies you calling me a basher? And why you stick any tuner, Tuner X or otherwise, in this topic?

English isn't my first language, but I'm pretty sure you need to re-read my posts and try to stay on topic.. or just take your trolling somewhere else.

Thanks

BTW, where are you located? May be you would like a race with a heavy hitter?
I am on topic, I can read the between the lines of your thread clearly, that is why I am posting.

Read my posts, Miami, FL!!!

Manuel

Old 12-05-2018, 05:09 PM
Originally Posted by Boosted TTS
I am on topic, I can read the between the lines of your thread clearly, that is why I am posting.

Read my posts, Miami, FL!!!

Manuel

​​​​​I believe not point on replying to you. Have a good day.

Old 12-05-2018, 05:10 PM
​​​​​I believe not point on replying to you. Have a good day.
Same to you!