Turbo S goes 9.51 with VTG

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-01-2019, 07:01 AM
PR-TTS is a splendid one to beholdPR-TTS is a splendid one to beholdPR-TTS is a splendid one to beholdPR-TTS is a splendid one to beholdPR-TTS is a splendid one to beholdPR-TTS is a splendid one to beholdPR-TTS is a splendid one to behold
Turbo S goes 9.51 with VTG

Hi guys,

I don't write much so probably nobody knows me on this forums. My name is Ricardo and I'm from Puerto Rico. I own a 2015 Turbo S with a ByDesign Stage 4 plus a Dodson upgraded PDK. Other than that car is completely stock meaning full weight, stock front wheels with Michelin, stock suspension, stock battery, etc. So yesterday we had a private track rental and my first time at the drag strip with this car. Car has no 4 points roll bar and since we also have NHRA rules I was banned after that first test pass. Car can improve with fine tuning and maybe better 60' ft since we had a very good prep track. It was a full Manual pass and not automatic.

Here is a complete list of mods on the car:

ByDesign 68mm VTG
ByDesign Intercooler
Kline Headers
Custom Straight pipes
IPD Plenum and Y pipe
Do88 Inlet Pipes
BMC Filter
Dodson PDK upgrade with reinforcement kit
Methanol Injection
Cobb with Sunoco 104 fuel
Rear OZ wheels with MT Et Street

I want to thank two persons that made this happen. First of all Sam Ahdoot, we did it bro!!! Thanks for all your help on this built, your support is unreal. Never experienced someone so attentive, responsive, committed and helpful before in the world of cars. YOU ROCK!!! Also Omar Pollock, from Predator Performance who made the build and help with the tune and support. Another really cool and committed guy.

Last edited by PR-TTS; 02-01-2019 at 12:21 PM.
Old 02-02-2019, 09:53 AM
Jose Hernandez Is a GOD !Jose Hernandez Is a GOD !Jose Hernandez Is a GOD !Jose Hernandez Is a GOD !Jose Hernandez Is a GOD !Jose Hernandez Is a GOD !Jose Hernandez Is a GOD !Jose Hernandez Is a GOD !Jose Hernandez Is a GOD !Jose Hernandez Is a GOD !Jose Hernandez Is a GOD !
Felicidades Ricardo!! No te puedes equivocar con Omar ni Sam!... tremendo equipo

Old 02-03-2019, 10:05 AM
Big Swole Is a GOD !Big Swole Is a GOD !Big Swole Is a GOD !Big Swole Is a GOD !Big Swole Is a GOD !Big Swole Is a GOD !Big Swole Is a GOD !Big Swole Is a GOD !Big Swole Is a GOD !Big Swole Is a GOD !Big Swole Is a GOD !
Outstanding!!

Congrats!

Old 02-03-2019, 11:21 AM
PR-TTS is a splendid one to beholdPR-TTS is a splendid one to beholdPR-TTS is a splendid one to beholdPR-TTS is a splendid one to beholdPR-TTS is a splendid one to beholdPR-TTS is a splendid one to beholdPR-TTS is a splendid one to behold
Thank you guys !!!

Old 02-04-2019, 08:40 PM
Boosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by PR-TTS
Hi guys,

I don't write much so probably nobody knows me on this forums. My name is Ricardo and I'm from Puerto Rico. I own a 2015 Turbo S with a ByDesign Stage 4 plus a Dodson upgraded PDK. Other than that car is completely stock meaning full weight, stock front wheels with Michelin, stock suspension, stock battery, etc. So yesterday we had a private track rental and my first time at the drag strip with this car. Car has no 4 points roll bar and since we also have NHRA rules I was banned after that first test pass. Car can improve with fine tuning and maybe better 60' ft since we had a very good prep track. It was a full Manual pass and not automatic.

Here is a complete list of mods on the car:

ByDesign 68mm VTG
ByDesign Intercooler
Kline Headers
Custom Straight pipes
IPD Plenum and Y pipe
Do88 Inlet Pipes
BMC Filter
Dodson PDK upgrade with reinforcement kit
Methanol Injection
Cobb with Sunoco 104 fuel
Rear OZ wheels with MT Et Street

I want to thank two persons that made this happen. First of all Sam Ahdoot, we did it bro!!! Thanks for all your help on this built, your support is unreal. Never experienced someone so attentive, responsive, committed and helpful before in the world of cars. YOU ROCK!!! Also Omar Pollock, from Predator Performance who made the build and help with the tune and support. Another really cool and committed guy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Ult3RkLUfI

Representando, way to go!!!

Manuel

Old 02-25-2019, 09:26 PM
08957 has a reputation beyond repute08957 has a reputation beyond repute08957 has a reputation beyond repute08957 has a reputation beyond repute08957 has a reputation beyond repute08957 has a reputation beyond repute08957 has a reputation beyond repute08957 has a reputation beyond repute08957 has a reputation beyond repute08957 has a reputation beyond repute08957 has a reputation beyond repute
Very impressive - great work !

Old 02-25-2019, 09:42 PM
Boosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond repute
Show them the new slip, kicking *** brother!!!

Manuel