997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

E85 and VTG's goes into the 5's.... credit where credit is due..

Old 03-05-2012, 01:26 PM
ryder638 is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up E85 and VTG's goes into the 5's.... credit where credit is due..

last sunday I got the bizzness from an old boot 69 camaro, then this weekend dealing with viciousz's ballbreaking and smack talking, not to mention him too given me the bizzness, I was honestly ready to sell the car for a 150mph boat. Well, Eddie crocker after literally 500 texts got me to clear some codes in my ecu that were slowing the car down and try once again to put up a good #. The car did a verified 5.75 60/130 and i just wanted to take a second to thank a couple of guys.

Eddie Crocker.. your nutz but your like a doctor with these cars.
found the car, cleaned up the original build(car had no boost when i got it), worked with JBE and Enzo, threw the build and all the testing and data logging, did all the legwork with protomotive to get the tune just rite, and stood out at the beach in the freezing cold for countless hours doing his test n tune tuesdays

Jbe motorsports.. your work is amazing, perfect, better and neater than the factory.

Enzo.. hours of dynoing and data logging

everyone else.. delt with 9 million texts from eddie a day...

Old 03-05-2012, 02:12 PM
ViciousZ is on a distinguished road
Hats off to you brother. We were racing to get into the 5's. You beat me too it. Damn! But, were on the same team so that's ok!

Team Crocker 2012!

I agree, John a.k.a JBE is a master craftsman. From his exhaust fabrications to intake pipes, to intercoolers. The man is meticulous, neat and knowledgable!

Eddie Crocker has recipes....
Everybody loves Enzo the Dyno man and Turbo expert.

This should be a fun summer!

LMAO Test and Tune Tuesdays... I should post the pic of you and Ed testing the fuel in my car when it was 20 degrees out in the middle of the night!

Old 03-05-2012, 02:31 PM
skinny electra is a splendid one to beholdskinny electra is a splendid one to beholdskinny electra is a splendid one to beholdskinny electra is a splendid one to beholdskinny electra is a splendid one to beholdskinny electra is a splendid one to beholdskinny electra is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by ryder638
last sunday I got the bizzness from an old boot 69 camaro, then this weekend dealing with viciousz's ballbreaking and smack talking, not to mention him too given me the bizzness, I was honestly ready to sell the car for a 150mph boat. Well, Eddie crocker after literally 500 texts got me to clear some codes in my ecu that were slowing the car down and try once again to put up a good #. The car did a verified 5.75 60/130 and i just wanted to take a second to thank a couple of guys.

found the car, cleaned up the original build(car had no boost when i got it), worked with JBE and Enzo, threw the build and all the testing and data logging, did all the legwork with protomotive to get the tune just rite, and stood out at the beach in the freezing cold for countless hours doing his test n tune tuesdays

Jbe motorsports.. your work is amazing, perfect, better and neater than the factory.

I think you should stop there and get the 150 mph boat so we can really run with the big dogs this year in keywest

Congrates to all involved..JBE and Enzo are 2 great people to deal with

Old 03-05-2012, 04:38 PM
edelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond repute
Thank you .But we're not done lol

Old 03-05-2012, 04:53 PM
Originally Posted by edelectra
I know, I know, it looks to me like I'm only 1/3 the way thru the eddie crocker receipe book

Old 03-05-2012, 05:30 PM
skinny electra is a splendid one to beholdskinny electra is a splendid one to beholdskinny electra is a splendid one to beholdskinny electra is a splendid one to beholdskinny electra is a splendid one to beholdskinny electra is a splendid one to beholdskinny electra is a splendid one to behold
I know, I know, it looks to me like I'm only 1/3 the way thru the eddie crocker receipe book
OMFG

The receipe book never ends with crocker!!!! Your bank account will be gone before you finish the book

Old 03-05-2012, 05:37 PM
Originally Posted by skinny electra
OMFG

The receipe book never ends with crocker!!!! Your bank account will be gone before you finish the book
you guys are gunna have to start calling me used to have kaash.

Old 03-05-2012, 05:42 PM
edelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond repute
You guys are shot lmao

Old 03-05-2012, 05:51 PM
Originally Posted by skinny electra
OMFG

lmao.. you think the Eddie crocker cook book is expensive most people dont know he actually made his money being a life coach see him on edsadvice.com i found the unlimited text plan to be most cost effective for me

Old 03-05-2012, 05:56 PM
lmao.. you think the Eddie crocker cook book is expensive most people dont know he actually made his money being a life coach see him on edsadvice.com i found the unlimited text plan to be most cost effective for me
Holy sh,t you guys are ruthless

Old 03-06-2012, 12:01 AM
TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !

Congrats on the great time!

Originally Posted by edelectra
Great work Ed!

Old 03-06-2012, 08:13 AM
Originally Posted by TTdude
Congrats on the great time!

Great work Ed!
Thank you. how are you making out

Old 03-06-2012, 12:16 PM
The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !
Wow, sub 6s is really impressive. What are the mods on the car? which Proto vtgs (63.5, 65?)

Old 03-06-2012, 12:45 PM
Originally Posted by The Bogg
Wow, sub 6s is really impressive. What are the mods on the car? which Proto vtgs (63.5, 65?)
Bone stock motor with 60 k, blouch vgts ,proto tuned

Old 03-06-2012, 07:28 PM
The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !
Which Blouch ones, 63.5 or 65 or ?
I had called them last year and they wouldn't deal with me direct...guess you have some pull! I know that's who does Proto's turbo upgrades.

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: E85 and VTG's goes into the 5's.... credit where credit is due..