By Design Stage 4 vs “1 of 1” call out!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-14-2019, 07:41 AM
Boosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond repute
By Design Stage 4 vs “1 of 1” call out!!!

Enjoy...

Old 03-14-2019, 03:56 PM
3llooi Is a GOD !3llooi Is a GOD !3llooi Is a GOD !3llooi Is a GOD !3llooi Is a GOD !3llooi Is a GOD !3llooi Is a GOD !3llooi Is a GOD !3llooi Is a GOD !3llooi Is a GOD !3llooi Is a GOD !
Why is it 1 of 1 race too?

720s did 6 races? Was a lot of fun and sportsmanship

Old 03-14-2019, 05:21 PM
Rohan Alexander will become famous soon enoughRohan Alexander will become famous soon enough
Wow SamboTT well done! Great to see this community featured on a big youtube channel.
That 991 is wicked fast. 60’

Old 03-14-2019, 10:24 PM
Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !
Congrats Mike on a great night. 4 turbo 991.1 all with different size turbos and you had the smallest vtgs and still went quicker than all of them.

Old 03-15-2019, 01:20 AM
Harry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud of
I need a damn drag strip in Honolulu... Ohh and congrats to everyone, especially Mike!

Old 03-15-2019, 01:22 AM
Harry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Markblackwell
Congrats Mike on a great night. 4 turbo 991.1 all with different size turbos and you had the smallest vtgs and still went quicker than all of them.
Hey buddy. When will we see your car run? I think i read the GT2RS turbo has a compressor bigger than 70mm and of course the turbine is also bigger which is the biggest bottleneck

Old 03-15-2019, 10:22 AM
Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Harry Da Hamster
Hey buddy. When will we see your car run? I think i read the GT2RS turbo has a compressor bigger than 70mm and of course the turbine is also bigger which is the biggest bottleneck
I have waiting to go for the last 6 weeks the rain has kept the track closed and then I had a throttle body boot come apart on me so I had to wait for that to get shipped and come in. I am shooting for in either this weekend or next weather permitting. I did get a chance to run the car a couple weeks ago and its running strong.

Last edited by Markblackwell; 03-15-2019 at 10:29 AM.
Old 03-22-2019, 07:34 AM
pep71 is on a distinguished road
Hey Sam,

With the latest discussions on possible mods for my 17 we had, are we looking at similar?.....I am very tempted!

Old 03-27-2019, 10:29 AM