Order delayed, desicions, desicions...!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-21-2011, 04:42 PM
galion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud of
Something Like this! looks dull because its has been matt foiled, but the color/wheels combination looks amazing imo.

Ohh wait! it looks like my Cayenne, no wonder why I like it so much
Any way, the Cayenne S will be gone in a few weeks.

Attached Images   

Last edited by galion; 12-21-2011 at 04:48 PM.
Old 12-21-2011, 04:45 PM
dallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant future
My car is Plat Silver, so I say get the white

As for wheels: Carrera S. The Classics just don't fit my eye too well. I think the spokes are too straight whereas the car has so many curves. Don't do aftermarket unless they're HREs or something with some class and style. To me, nothing worse than gaudy chrome aftermarket wheels on a 911.

No to Factory Spacers! Wait to get the car and see how they fill out the wheel well. Then you might realize that more aggressive setup (10-15mm) for the rear are best. Plus, buying spacers from aftermarket (with appropriate lugs) will probably cost less than factory 5mm.

Seats? All about your preference. I have Sport Seats in my GTS, had Adaptive in my previous C2S, and regular seats in my Panamera S. The Sport Seats and Adaptive were awesome. Not uncomfortable at all, and held me in place much better. The standard seats in the Panamera were ok, but I slid around enough to notice, and I'm 6'0" 180...not large, but not the skinniest guy either.

Old 12-21-2011, 05:19 PM
EricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by galion
Anyway, the Cayenne S will be gone in a few weeks.
Did you like your Pepper? Why unloading it?

Old 12-21-2011, 07:03 PM
galion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by EricP
Did you like your Pepper? Why unloading it?
I absolutely love my Cayenne S, I Will replace it for a 12' jet black CS WITH PCM, I regret not ordering mine with it.

Old 12-21-2011, 07:09 PM
EricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond repute
You can get a Cayenne without PCM???? (head unit?)

Old 12-21-2011, 07:26 PM
Originally Posted by EricP
You can get a Cayenne without PCM???? (head unit?)
Yes, the headunit is CDR31 in every model, PCM is an add on.
Its a must if you want to have navigation, USB Input, voice control and a few more comfort options that I miss im my CS.

Old 12-21-2011, 07:27 PM
Gotcha - I missed that because I always build mine on the configurator with Premium pkg which includes PCM. Thanks for the heads up. SHould I trade my 2012 X5 for a Pepper? Love the X5 but the Pepper-S is neat - Hybrid is cool too.

Old 12-21-2011, 10:12 PM
Originally Posted by LIL RAJA
See my sig. :-) white with black interior plus red belts.
https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...-pictures.html
Hey Raja, thanks! Thats what I was talking about. Love the red seatbelts though not quite sure if I can live with them, maybe tiring in the long run?
Is it hard to keep them clean?