991 Picture Thread - Upload Yours!

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

Old 04-23-2012, 12:39 PM
hawc has a reputation beyond reputehawc has a reputation beyond reputehawc has a reputation beyond reputehawc has a reputation beyond reputehawc has a reputation beyond reputehawc has a reputation beyond reputehawc has a reputation beyond reputehawc has a reputation beyond reputehawc has a reputation beyond reputehawc has a reputation beyond reputehawc has a reputation beyond repute
^^^ Damn those are a lot of blank buttons. I guess that's what you get with no options. Looks like the only buttons on there are standard.

Old 04-23-2012, 02:01 PM
tmukherjee66 is on a distinguished road
991 C2 S cab

Carrera silver/Red Interior. Love it to bits

Attached Images   
Old 04-23-2012, 11:48 PM
wa1l1in is a glorious beacon of lightwa1l1in is a glorious beacon of lightwa1l1in is a glorious beacon of lightwa1l1in is a glorious beacon of lightwa1l1in is a glorious beacon of lightwa1l1in is a glorious beacon of light
i wonder if the 2013 "blank" buttons with chrome will be retroftiable.

Old 04-24-2012, 12:27 AM
galion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by tmukherjee66
Carrera silver/Red Interior. Love it to bits
Nice combo! Is that GT Silver?

Old 04-24-2012, 12:35 AM
Elias74 can only hope to improve
Originally Posted by SM_ATL
You must be quite a driver to push the 991S up to its limits!!! I have spent a few days at the track and I am nowhere near that point yet. My last instructor was a very seasoned GT3 driver and he was amazed by the 991S's potential
Hi SM_ATL,

my co driver was Mr. Apicelli, he drove in some F1 GP in the 90es on JORDAN F1 Team. He wanted me tu push, push and don't brake...

I drove the 991S to it's lateral limits, acceleration limits and brake limits (very, very impressive!).

He made me drove it, also on wet surfaces to appreciate the good grip and the wonderful handling. I noticed also, the very little wheight translation provided by this new car, expecially in chicanes and in consequent high speed turns.

I have to admit that on track the kickdown function (always on), becomes frustrating at some point...

Even if it is something that you can learn to deal with, i would have preferred a TRUE manual sport mode.

Anyway...GREAT CAR. Great Carrera new interpretation!

Last edited by Elias74; 04-24-2012 at 12:40 AM.
Old 04-24-2012, 05:37 AM
color combo

yes its GT silver. pretty neat color with some depth and richness.

Old 04-24-2012, 05:43 AM
Cpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by tmukherjee66
yes its GT silver. pretty neat color with some depth and richness.

my boxster was that colour - loved it.

you need clear side markers

Old 04-24-2012, 06:07 AM
clear side markers

eventually. i'm just enjoying the sport exhaust with the top down. amazingly it doesn't matter if i'm moving or not.

Old 04-24-2012, 06:16 AM
hawc has a reputation beyond reputehawc has a reputation beyond reputehawc has a reputation beyond reputehawc has a reputation beyond reputehawc has a reputation beyond reputehawc has a reputation beyond reputehawc has a reputation beyond reputehawc has a reputation beyond reputehawc has a reputation beyond reputehawc has a reputation beyond reputehawc has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by wa1l1in
i wonder if the 2013 "blank" buttons with chrome will be retroftiable.
Not sure if serious.

Old 04-24-2012, 08:27 AM
griffinto is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by hawc
^^^ Damn those are a lot of blank buttons. I guess that's what you get with no options. Looks like the only buttons on there are standard.
I think the blank buttons is a design flaw. Maybe someone will come out with an aftermarket cover based on the options you have and flatten the rest out

Old 04-24-2012, 09:22 AM
Elias74 can only hope to improve
Originally Posted by griffinto
I think the blank buttons is a design flaw. Maybe someone will come out with an aftermarket cover based on the options you have and flatten the rest out
It won't be bad at all!

Old 04-24-2012, 05:13 PM
galion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud of
Stripped down Base, 0 options.

Attached Images  

Last edited by galion; 04-24-2012 at 05:24 PM.
Old 04-24-2012, 05:20 PM
Originally Posted by galion
Stripped down Base, 0 options
0 options? I see coloured Porsche crests on the wheels and clear side markers!

Anyway, looks great. Did you get a manual? How does it feel? Thinking of getting a low/no option base as well. For the purity of experience.

Old 04-24-2012, 05:56 PM
Originally Posted by hawc
0 options? I see coloured Porsche crests on the wheels and clear side markers!

Anyway, looks great. Did you get a manual? How does it feel? Thinking of getting a low/no option base as well. For the purity of experience.
You are right, I miss that,
That isnt my car, mine is a bare bones Base with just a few cosmetic options and 20's.
The manual is great, the shifts are very precise, I love the "Direct feel".
The ride is very comfortable without PASM and the Base stereo sounds very good.
Do not worry, the Base is a joy to drive in its most basic form.

Old 04-26-2012, 05:32 PM
Cpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to behold
a bit of frost this morning on the car:

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: 991 Picture Thread - Upload Yours!