991 Picture Thread - Upload Yours!

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

Old 04-19-2012, 10:32 PM
tachyon is a name known to alltachyon is a name known to alltachyon is a name known to alltachyon is a name known to alltachyon is a name known to alltachyon is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Waldek
Canadian law requires the side markers to be orange, and US law might be the same? Before delivery my dealer put the clear markers on for free.
did you ask for it? or they just gave you for free?

Old 04-20-2012, 12:29 AM
wa1l1in is a glorious beacon of lightwa1l1in is a glorious beacon of lightwa1l1in is a glorious beacon of lightwa1l1in is a glorious beacon of lightwa1l1in is a glorious beacon of lightwa1l1in is a glorious beacon of light
i like the orange, clear are illegal for US law.

Old 04-20-2012, 01:35 PM
BrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Waldek
more pics?

Old 04-20-2012, 02:58 PM
BrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud ofBrandonH has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by JCBH
19Hole...congrats...I am debating the agate/pebble interior and wanted to know if you could post more pics of the interior...how does it look in person? Is the agate portion brownish? thanks!
Heres a couple for you....personally I love this interior....and that seems to be the common response when people see it....yes, the agate looks brownish in person...the alcantara on the headliner looks great too...one of the pics has it.

If this was my DD I would not have gotten this color....but its not so I love it....I will say its a bit nerving when someone gets in the car though....I'm always quick to say please be careful ....especially where the footwell meets the door...you have to be somewhat of a clean freak to get this interior....dark jeans was a big concern of mine but so far not a blemish (only 600 miles).....my dealer said they applied a "protectant" on it and I also purchased the added protection plan or whatever it was called.....they said if any of the interior gets damaged, stained from jeans, etc. that they will clean/fix it....and if they cant fix it then they will replace it....I think it was $599.....with this interior it was a no brainer for me.

Hope this helps.

Attached Images     
Old 04-20-2012, 04:48 PM
dallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by wa1l1in
i like the orange, clear are illegal for US law.
That's why all Clear replacements in the US are usually shipped with orange replacement bulbs. So when the lights are active, they show orange, but look clear during daylight hours.

BTW: GORGEOUS interior. That's my favorite of all the standards choices. Same concerns about jean wear, but it certainly looks good.

Old 04-20-2012, 08:21 PM
uhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by catchmyshadow
nice a$$ shot of a platinum Base 991, hope you like it!

Super hot!

Old 04-20-2012, 08:56 PM
galion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud of
^^^ Very Nice!!! love the platinum.
Thats my next car, I just got an allocation for a June build Carrera.
Trading my stripped down white manual with a medium spec PDK in platinum.

Old 04-21-2012, 08:54 AM
JCBH is a splendid one to beholdJCBH is a splendid one to beholdJCBH is a splendid one to beholdJCBH is a splendid one to beholdJCBH is a splendid one to beholdJCBH is a splendid one to beholdJCBH is a splendid one to behold
Brandon, thanks for the pics. Interior is gorgeous. Enjoy!

Old 04-21-2012, 12:50 PM
Neil Mccauley is a jewel in the roughNeil Mccauley is a jewel in the roughNeil Mccauley is a jewel in the roughNeil Mccauley is a jewel in the rough
Hey is that the yellow one that was at Supperclub Hollywood like 2 months ago on a Saturday nite? You guys had one parked in the redcarpet.

Old 04-22-2012, 05:59 AM
catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Neil Mccauley
Hey is that the yellow one that was at Supperclub Hollywood like 2 months ago on a Saturday nite? You guys had one parked in the redcarpet.
the one is from the New York Int'l Auto Show last week, another shot:

Name:  P1000142.jpg
Views: 919
Size:  100.4 KB

Old 04-22-2012, 06:56 AM
gleek48 is a splendid one to beholdgleek48 is a splendid one to beholdgleek48 is a splendid one to beholdgleek48 is a splendid one to beholdgleek48 is a splendid one to beholdgleek48 is a splendid one to behold
Here are a few just after delivery (taken with iPhone). So far, the car has exceeded my expectations.

Attached Images   
Old 04-22-2012, 03:49 PM
Cpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to behold
the wart doesn't look that bad in this version & with the clock at least it has daily use:

Last edited by Cpa4S; 04-22-2012 at 03:52 PM.
Old 04-23-2012, 09:59 AM
Elias74 can only hope to improve
My track day to push the new 991 S to its limits, here in MISANO INTERNATIONAL CIRCUIT, Italy.

Wonderful handling, excellent braking and good balance of the car!

PDK, with all systems off (sport plus mode).

Attached Images    
Old 04-23-2012, 11:36 AM
SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Elias74
My track day to push the new 991 S to its limits, here in MISANO INTERNATIONAL CIRCUIT, Italy.

Wonderful handling, excellent braking and good balance of the car!

PDK, with all systems off (sport plus mode).
You must be quite a driver to push the 991S up to its limits!!! I have spent a few days at the track and I am nowhere near that point yet. My last instructor was a very seasoned GT3 driver and he was amazed by the 991S's potential

Old 04-23-2012, 12:30 PM
r6tanz is an unknown quantity at this point
does anyone know if this shifter will fit on a 997? Thanks

Originally Posted by Johtaja
The shifter

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: 991 Picture Thread - Upload Yours!