Final C4S build

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-13-2012, 08:01 AM
Banned
Naaranha has a spectacular aura aboutNaaranha has a spectacular aura aboutNaaranha has a spectacular aura about
Final C4S build

Hi all, I want to thank you for all the advice given in my earlier post "Thoughts on Porsche configuration." I didn't really make any changes, but thanks anyways. I placed the order last night with Beachwood Porsche in OH. And should have it by early March. I can't wait! I do plan on getting a clear bra, the sport techno rims painted in black (checking to see if Porsche exclusive will do this, otherwise will have dealer or aftermarket do it), Lo-Jack system and thePassport 9500ci system.

911 Carrera 4S $105,630

BOSEŽ Audio Package $2,420
Premium Package Plus with Adaptive $6,155 Sport Seats Plus
Agate Grey Metallic $710
Espresso natural leather interior $4,840
ParkAssist (front and rear) $990
Model Designation "911" $0
Porsche Dynamic Chassis Control $4,050 (PDCC) with PASM sport suspension
Sport Exhaust System $2,950
Porsche Doppelkupplung (PDK) $4,080
Sport Chrono Package $2,370
Power Steering Plus $270
20-inch SportTechno wheel Exclusive $1,355
Smoking package $0
Sport Chrono clock dial in Guards Red $500 Exclusive
Adaptive Sport Seats Plus (18-way) $0
Instrument dials in Guards Red Exclusive $860
Seat belts in Guards Red Exclusive $540
SportDesign steering wheel $490
Natural leather interior $0
Additional Interior Package, dashboard in $1,710 leather Exclusive
Rear center tunnel in leather with $1,190 decorative stitching Exclusive
Steering column casing in leather $465 Exclusive

Destination charge $950

Vehicle Price $142,525

Old 12-13-2012, 08:11 AM
Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !
Congrats again

Old 12-13-2012, 08:13 AM
Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !
That's an awesome build. Congratulations!

Old 12-13-2012, 08:44 AM
ww007 has a spectacular aura aboutww007 has a spectacular aura aboutww007 has a spectacular aura about
Nice build! I'm in the process of a very similar C2S build, with most of the major options the same as yours.

I'm also looking at getting the sport technos painted. The Prosche consultant I spoke to said that those are on back order due to overwhelming popularity... And I can see why! That's why it's not in the configurator and why the dealers can't order it either. He told me they may become available again sometime early next year, and you may or may not be able to add them after you place your order, depending on when your build is relative to when they're available again. I'm thinking of just getting the standard S wheels and saving some $$$, but having them painted aftermarket seems viable too. The painted option was $1600 before (on top of the wheels themselves)!

Old 12-13-2012, 08:49 AM
Banned
Naaranha has a spectacular aura aboutNaaranha has a spectacular aura aboutNaaranha has a spectacular aura about
ww007...that is too bad! Never realized they were a option at one point on the configurator, Damn!

Old 12-13-2012, 02:25 PM
ww007 has a spectacular aura aboutww007 has a spectacular aura aboutww007 has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Naaranha
ww007...that is too bad! Never realized they were a option at one point on the configurator, Damn!
Yes the painted option made them half painted only, which gave them a stunning look. Not sure if this was what you were going for, but check out pics of the car with the painted wheels in this thread:

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...ic-wheels.html

You can preview the look in the German configurator (just select Germany as your country of origin on the Porsche homepage).

Last edited by ww007; 12-13-2012 at 02:27 PM.
Old 12-13-2012, 02:31 PM
Former Vendor
MishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond repute
congrats on the purchase. Doesnt look like there would be any buyers remorse with this one lol

Old 12-13-2012, 04:14 PM
Banned
ww007 here is what I am planning to do http://forums.rennlist.com/rennforum...rt-techno.html
Let me know what you guys think

Old 12-13-2012, 05:17 PM
Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !
Congrats, looks awesome!

Old 12-16-2012, 07:50 AM
I'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud of
Awesome specs, but not sure about red belts with Expresso. I saw pictures somewhere of an Expresso interior with silver stitching and it was absolutely stunning. Silver stitching with silver belts would be nice in my opinion.

Old 12-16-2012, 11:05 AM
Banned
I decided not to go with decorative stitching. Also, going to add the front sport fascia. My only concern is ground clearance. I only have to worry about it in one place...my inlaws. Might have to visit them less...LOL! I have seen expresso interior with red belts and it is a great contrast! Cant wait. Build completion date is 2/1 as of right now!

Old 12-16-2012, 11:54 AM
mdc
mdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond repute
I decided not to go with decorative stitching. Also, going to add the front sport fascia.
Good call ; D and congrats! If I am not mistaken, deviated stitching is still unavailable for exclusive options like additional dash and rear tunnel with decorative stitch. If you have gone with a contrasting color, you will have a two color stitch interior, black and another color. On a small interior like a 991, this will look liek a mistake. I have seen Cayenne GTS with both red and black stitching from the package available. With a munch larger interior and a lot more detail for distraction, it can almost get away with it.

Old 12-16-2012, 12:38 PM
Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by I'mAllIn
Awesome specs, but not sure about red belts with Expresso. I saw pictures somewhere of an Expresso interior with silver stitching and it was absolutely stunning. Silver stitching with silver belts would be nice in my opinion.
I researched this set up. As per mdc, silver stitching works if you don't have extended leather pkg, especially the dash. I got both plus for GT silver ext-so I opted for silver seatbelts without deviated silver stitching-another issue with light colored stitching is it can get dirty over time ...even if you keep the car exceptionally clean (I'm one of those clean freaks) the leather conditioners etc can impact light stitching colors - once it happens, it's going to look ugly! IMHO ...

Old 12-16-2012, 01:33 PM
Banned
Fester, exactly why I decided against decorative stitching in light of full extended leather package and silver stitching getting dirty easily.

Old 12-16-2012, 02:04 PM
I decided not to go with decorative stitching. Also, going to add the front sport fascia. My only concern is ground clearance. I only have to worry about it in one place...my inlaws. Might have to visit them less...LOL! I have seen expresso interior with red belts and it is a great contrast! Cant wait. Build completion date is 2/1 as of right now!
Well, you've got a valid reason not to visit

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Final C4S build